Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon

I just hope that there will be a mega luxray. Great physical attacker, bad speed. fingers crossed!
The titles remind me of Digimon World: Dawn/Digimon World: Dusk

I hope in Sun/Moon they:
Continue with the character customization like in X&Y
Have more creative pokemon designs.
Some sort of integration with the upcoming Pokemon GO app. Such as transfer your pokemon from the game to the app and vice versa.
To be honest when i saw the battle scenes i was disappointed it just felt like they reused x and y's battle system without any updates. totally disappointing but then again pokemon games are known to be consistent in being repetitve...
(Apr. 29, 2016  1:33 AM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote: To be honest when i saw the battle scenes i was disappointed it just felt like they reused x and y's battle system without any updates. totally disappointing but then again pokemon games are known to be consistent in being repetitve...

Where was footage of this game posted?

Also, is Pokémon's combat ever updated outside of movesets and abilities?
(Apr. 29, 2016  1:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2016  1:33 AM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote: To be honest when i saw the battle scenes i was disappointed it just felt like they reused x and y's battle system without any updates. totally disappointing but then again pokemon games are known to be consistent in being repetitve...

Where was footage of this game posted?

Also, is Pokémon's combat ever updated outside of movesets and abilities?

Check this out!! Spoilers at your risk!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyLnLGxZveo

https://youtu.be/lpoUNehwgSM

https://youtu.be/9y8aqNqXAaY
lol this is so fake
(Apr. 29, 2016  2:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol this is so fake

i figured but how can YOU tell?
shoot got me.. still for a moment i was convinced...guess the waiting continues sigh.. i think whole youtube that posted that is false..misleading..
(Apr. 29, 2016  2:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: hmmmm

[Image: hahXH6g.png]

That picture is hilarious, lol! Always the wait, sometime it's so painful, the wait.
(Apr. 29, 2016  2:02 AM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2016  2:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol this is so fake

i figured but how can YOU tell?

Since when can you get a level 13 Greninja, I doubt you would ever be able to even in Sun and Moon. Salerdia is a retextured (or plain, really) Moltres, which goes for Apato; a purple looking Meganium, who is extremely generic. It is so obviously fake, along with all the fake leaks rapidly circulating. I don't expect any gameplay footage for 2 months, for sure, especially with the only thing known is a single Gen 7 Pokemon and its type, and the box art which was mostly covered with a light (on purpose).
Which is why you don't believe any Pokemon leak without using a reputable source.
(Apr. 29, 2016  2:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: hmmmm

[Image: hahXH6g.png]

Wait, what???
That guy looks like a fusion of Calem and Genghis Khan, LOL!
XD
I wish there would be early release of Pokemon GO in India.
the one saving grace for then gen 6 anime was that team rocket were treated like real humans, they had backstory, comedy, rational thought, and episodes where they don't really do anything wrong. also, the goomy storyline was nice.

Japanese Trailer - The feels

I'm gonna get Sun, cos the Lion legendary looks awesome and reminds me of Liger type Zoids, especially from Zoids Genesis. Dunno about starters yet, gonna wait till we see the evolutions.
(May. 10, 2016  2:11 PM)Manicben Wrote:

Japanese Trailer - The feels

I'm gonna get Sun, cos the Lion legendary looks awesome and reminds me of Liger type Zoids, especially from Zoids Genesis. Dunno about starters yet, gonna wait till we see the evolutions.
Aww... Almost teared up over that adorable trailer Smile I'll be continuing my trend of picking the games with the most red in them by getting Sun (love that legendary) & choosing Litten as my starter. Can't wait!
Hmm so far out of the starters i'd go:
1. Litten
2. Rowlet
3. Popplio
But maybe my opinion will change pending on their evolution's.

I'll probably be getting Sun the Lion legendary looks pretty cool!
(May. 10, 2016  2:52 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Aww... Almost teared up over that adorable trailer Smile I'll be continuing my trend of picking the games with the most red in them by getting Sun (love that legendary) & choosing Litten as my starter. Can't wait!

I swear most of the games with awesome looking legendaries/mascot (although I admit other legendary mascots were cool too) had some red colour related to them.

Red - Charizard
Ok, not Gold, Lugia forever...
Ruby - Groudon
Pearl - Palkia (pink is a tint of red)
Let's forget Gen 5... (but Zekrom was sick)
Y - Yveltal
Sun - ???

Ok, not a great hypothesis lel. I used to always go for fire starters, but since XY, that stopped. I couldn't take Fennekin/Delphox seriously. Froakie/Greninja was super cool.
Sadly I don't rate the starters much this time (waiting for evolutions), but atm, Rowlet could be my first ever grass starter (chosen at the beginning that is. Mind you I have all non-event Pokemon, so I have all starters).
Right now I feel that choosing the starter isn't as big of a choice as it use to be.

With the GTS and online trading with friends, it's easier to obtain all the starters.
Especially if you're in Europe and get the game a week later (for whatever crazy reason). The GTS will be filled with them.
#TeamRowlet

Looks great, glad to see a full-sized 3D overworld finally and Hawaii is a cool inspiration for a region. I really hated X&Y, though ...
Looks like I'm getting Moon and am part of the Rowlet bandwagon then XD
I just can't wait to abuse Rowlet.