World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon (/Thread-Pok%C3%A9mon-Sun-Pok%C3%A9mon-Moon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - Oi Shinji - Feb. 26, 2016

Pokémon Sun and Moon are gonna release on November, the 18th.
You can discuss about them here.

Official website-
http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - Achi-baba - Feb. 26, 2016

Aw man! I really wanted Gen IV to fill out this table.
http://earthwolf1404.tumblr.com/image/133449515799

I'm also unsure if I'll get it, because when I bought Y the same day as everyone else, they beat it in one day, while I had 3-4 gym badges.

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - Cake - Feb. 26, 2016

Expectations:

Solrock and Lunatone.

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - Oi Shinji - Feb. 26, 2016

(Feb. 26, 2016  6:53 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Aw man! I really wanted Gen IV to fill out this table.
http://earthwolf1404.tumblr.com/image/133449515799

I'm also unsure if I'll get it, because when I bought Y the same day as everyone else, they beat it in one day, while I had 3-4 gym badges.

I just wonder who that original dragon might be...
Did you make that table?
It's impressive!
XD

Well, I think it's better to take more time to play a game, it's fun that way!
Grin

(Feb. 26, 2016  7:01 AM)Cake Wrote: Expectations:

Solrock and Lunatone.

Lol!

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - Achi-baba - Feb. 26, 2016

I did not, but it is beautiful. And it is better to savor the game, but then I have noone to play with, unless I want to be owne by their level 100 shiny legendary everythings. That's why i still haven't finished Y.

(Feb. 26, 2016  7:54 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I did not, but it is beautiful. And it is better to savor the game, but then I have noone to play with, unless I want to be owne by their level 100 shiny legendary everythings. That's why i still haven't finished Y.

Oh, that's a shame...
Tongue_out

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - Manicben - Feb. 26, 2016

After seeing the Direct and trailer (no gameplay sadly), I am so hyped up.
That trailer just played with my feelings Grin

Oh and trade up from Gen 1 (Virtual Console) to Gen 7 heck yea. I might get Yellow to pass the time.

Now we get to trade and battle across different generations!
That's awesome!
XD

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - RagerBlade - Feb. 27, 2016

Super excited for it but I can't say anything until it comes out. Sun is probably what I'm getting unless Moon's legendary is really cool. I never liked Black and White but I thought X and Y were pretty dope lol.

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - Oi Shinji - Feb. 28, 2016

Let's hope for Gen 7 to be good!
XD

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - amidamaru - Feb. 29, 2016

what do you mean trade up from gen 1

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - ~Mana~ - Feb. 29, 2016

(Feb. 28, 2016  10:39 AM)Paul° Wrote: Me, too!
Like I said, Gen 5 and Gen 6 really suck!
Let's hope for Gen 7 to be good!
XD

See, I'd argue against that. Gen6 has definitely been carp, but Gen5 was probably the best generation to me. The story was well handled, it was actually challenging and required a slight grind, everything felt new, it pushed the DS to its absolute limits. Black and White were honestly my favourite games. B2 and W2 were...okay. They were good games, but they weren't as good as BW.

That said, I'm very hyped for Gen7. The concept art for S&M looked amazing, and the 3D modelling they they previewed looks far more detailed than it was in Gen6. Hopefully CoroCoro will show some screens of an alpha build of the game, at least.

(Feb. 29, 2016  3:41 AM)amidamaru Wrote: what do you mean trade up from gen 1

Sun & Moon have the capability to migrate Pokemon from the Virtual Console versions of Red, Blue, Green and Yellow, which is a massive advancement given that anything from Gen1 or 2 were impossible to migrate before due to the limited hardware.

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - Oi Shinji - Feb. 29, 2016

Well, BW are fine, but B2W2 just suck...

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - Tyler Le - Feb. 29, 2016

I love the story of BW and B2W2. I love the trainer customization in XY. Gen 6 was more of this 'beta' generation where they test out the limits of the 3D models imo. I they look so beautiful compared to gen 5 graphics which was meh
Do you know what I hope for? I hope that 7th gen is like gen 2
Like a new region but with an option to travel back to Kalos. I think that would be a wonderful way to implement Zygard 100%. I dont think they will leave Zygard there, with a full season of anime dedicating to just Zygard plot. that is too hollow

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - Oi Shinji - Feb. 29, 2016

(Feb. 29, 2016  1:28 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: I love the story of BW and B2W2. I love the trainer customization in XY. Gen 6 was more of this 'beta' generation where they test out the limits of the 3D models imo. I they look so beautiful compared to gen 5 graphics which was meh
Like a new region but with an option to travel back to Kalos. I think that would be a wonderful way to implement Zygard 100%. I dont think they will leave Zygard there, with a full season of anime dedicating to just Zygard plot. that is too hollow

Well, that could be true!
Grin
The one thing which sucks about Gen 5 & Gen 6 is the anime!
Sinnoh League Victors was the last good season!

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - Tyler Le - Mar. 01, 2016

(Feb. 29, 2016  1:37 PM)Paul° Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2016  1:28 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: I love the story of BW and B2W2. I love the trainer customization in XY. Gen 6 was more of this 'beta' generation where they test out the limits of the 3D models imo. I they look so beautiful compared to gen 5 graphics which was meh

Grin
That I agree
oh my gosh gen 5 anime is so boring i dropped it halfway through. Iris could be a so interesting character but they made her feel lop-sided.
and Cilan is just annoying
(and his face looks weird/)

Gen 6 anime is okay i guess, a bit slow. the new season (the Z plot) is getting better, the battle are getting more exciting.

That said, I always have a soft spot for Gen 4.

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - Oi Shinji - Mar. 02, 2016

(Mar. 01, 2016  5:40 PM)Tyler Le Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2016  1:37 PM)Paul° Wrote:

Grin
That I agree
oh my gosh gen 5 anime is so boring i dropped it halfway through. Iris could be a so interesting character but they made her feel lop-sided.
and Cilan is just annoying
(and his face looks weird/)

Gen 6 anime is okay i guess, a bit slow. the new season (the Z plot) is getting better, the battle are getting more exciting.

That said, I always have a soft spot for Gen 4.

The anime sucks now.

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - Bladerguy2 - Mar. 03, 2016

I think it would be cool if the starter types changed up. For sun it can be the normal ones but moon could have physic dark and fighting types. Because that would work in the same sort of triangle. Also rumors are that the region will be Hawaiian based, which would rock. This game needs a better story than X and Y or else im gonna lose hope in new pokemon games.

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - Oi Shinji - Mar. 03, 2016

(Mar. 03, 2016  4:14 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I think it would be cool if the starter types changed up. For sun it can be the normal ones but moon could have physic dark and fighting types. Because that would work in the same sort of triangle. Also rumors are that the region will be Hawaiian based, which would rock. This game needs a better story than X and Y or else im gonna lose hope in new pokemon games.

Let's hope...
Grin

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - Virtron - Mar. 15, 2016

I don't know if having a Hawaiian based region would be very fun. It would be like Hoenn; a lot of surfing. And even more water types than we already have.

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - Ultra - Mar. 15, 2016

The anime has always been terrible. It's always been the same thing over and over again just in different regions. The manga has always been way better and has an actual storyline unlike the anime. As for the game don't know if i'll get it unless it looks good. I haven't really liked any of them since Diamond and Pearl tbh.

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - Bladerguy2 - Mar. 16, 2016

(Mar. 15, 2016  11:22 PM)Ultra Wrote: The anime has always been terrible. It's always been the same thing over and over again just in different regions. The manga has always been way better and has an actual storyline unlike the anime. As for the game don't know if i'll get it unless it looks good. I haven't really liked any of them since Diamond and Pearl tbh.

Black and white were good games but the pokemon themselves sucked. Maybe this time around we will get pokemon that arent everyday items with a face

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - 1234beyblade - Mar. 16, 2016

Thought this could go here

R.I.P. Unhappy

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/03/pokemon_creative_director_killed_at_age_42

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - Bladerguy2 - Mar. 17, 2016

RIP

RE: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon - Oi Shinji - Mar. 17, 2016

(Mar. 15, 2016  11:22 PM)Ultra Wrote: The anime has always been terrible. It's always been the same thing over and over again just in different regions. The manga has always been way better and has an actual storyline unlike the anime. As for the game don't know if i'll get it unless it looks good. I haven't really liked any of them since Diamond and Pearl tbh.

Well, my brother has the same opinion as yours, but I disagree with the anime not being good.
The anime WAS good only till Sinnoh League Victors.

But the manga is better than the anime...
That's a fact...
I've read all of it till DP, but couldn't read much of the BW manga, because I couldn't find it online...
I've read the summary of it on Bulbapedia, though...

Rest in peace...
That's sad...