Pokémon

Tamer Brad Wrote:
SereneCrimson Wrote:I do my EV'ing at Lv. 0.
WHILE THE POKEMON IS STILL IN THE EGG.

I am so hardcore.

wow u r so competitive

can you beat ichida-sama???? Tongue_outTongue_outTongue_out

no one can beat inchida-sama, he is the bestest
BACK TO POKEMON CHANNEL

My friend and I stayed up all night drinking cream soda and playing it. Terrible game, completely carp hilarious on a sugar-high. Shop N Squirtle may be the greatest thing ever.

"PIKACHU GET OUT OF THE carp WAY WE ARE WATCHING SHOP N SQUIRTLE"
Tamer Brad Wrote:BACK TO POKEMON CHANNEL

My friend and I stayed up all night drinking cream soda and playing it. Terrible game, completely carp hilarious on a sugar-high. Shop N Squirtle may be the greatest thing ever.

"PIKACHU GET OUT OF THE carp WAY WE ARE WATCHING SHOP N SQUIRTLE"

Ahahaha

Apparantly when I was 12 I thought this was a great game. Dx This is making me want to pull it out again lol
Did anyone else not want to evolve their Dragonair because Dragonite looks retarded by comparison?
Tamer Brad Wrote:Did anyone else not want to evolve their Dragonair because Dragonite looks retarded by comparison?

Pretty much,
Dragonair is so pretty~
[Image: DarkDragonair.jpg]
I love Dragonite personally. He's all happy and carp.
Dragonair looks like a beautiful dragon.
Dragonite looks like he should evolve into Dragonair, honestly.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Dragonair looks like a beautiful dragon.
Dragonite looks like he should evolve into Dragonair, honestly.

I think Dragonite and Barney have a common ancestor actually... Both happy big mouthed sort of things that stand on 2 feet..

Dratini looks like it should evolve into Dragonair, but Dragonite looks like a totally different bloodline.

Anyone else think that the pupitar design should have been saved for a bug pokemon instead of the middle of a REALLY cool evolution chain such as the Tyranitar line?
Ominous Wrote:I'm amazed no one has yet said, "SEAKING! carp YEAH!"

I still don't know how that started.:rolleyes:

Because the internet is full of carp stupid people. Left unchecked, retarded carp like that gets started up. <.<;
Ichida Wrote:
Ominous Wrote:I'm amazed no one has yet said, "SEAKING! carp YEAH!"

I still don't know how that started.:rolleyes:

Because the internet is full of carp stupid people. Left unchecked, retarded carp like that gets started up. <.<;

Man, tell me about it. Look at this crazy carp I just found on the internet:

Ichida Wrote:Well, their loss. They should stick to little leagues and leave the real tournament to the competitors.
Har har. Does anyone in this thread have anything new to say?
Everyone except you, actually! We've all been talking about multitudes of Pokemon media, and all you want to talk about is blablaEVblablaFANCLUBblablaLITTLEKIDSDESERVETOCRY
I don't know about any of you but I never intended on making children cry. As I've said before, even to you personally, I'm always in favor of training Pokemon players about competition-level play, as long as they're willing to learn. It's people who flat-out ignore these methods that I'd prefer stay out of large tournaments full of predatory competitors, to save them both from the disappointment and the time wasted therein. If non-competitive players wish to play among themselves, I have no business there.
Ichida Wrote:I don't know about any of you but I never intended on making children cry. As I've said before, even to you personally, I'm always in favor of training Pokemon players about competition-level play, as long as they're willing to learn. It's people who flat-out ignore these methods that I'd prefer stay out of large tournaments full of predatory competitors, to save them both from the disappointment and the time wasted therein. If non-competitive players wish to play among themselves, I have no business there.

If you had just said this (maybe slightly more civilly) in the first place, nobody would've said anything. You'd be hard-pressed to argue that anyone here thinks competitive play is flat-out wrong (especially considering this is a competitive Beyblade board), but you kept acting like you were on such a high Rapidash.

(Couldn't help myself.)
I agree that I may have misconveyed my attitude, but this has always been my standpoint on the subject. Litrid is just one person I've trained, and he's even managed to beat me a few times, so I'm not infallible either.
So!

Pokemon Channel = Hilarious?
Yeah, I thought that was hilarious when I heard about it. Never tried it though.

Oh, and not to provoke more anti-Ichidaism, not to toot my own horn, but if anyone is still curious, here's the fanclub they started for me: http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=106315
Posting that was such a bad idea.

Also, get some friends together, get drunk, play Pokemon Channel all night. Awesome idea.
Quote:He is the coolest guy on this FORUM (Well hes my cousin)

Y'know.. I find that so adorable that your cousin started a fan club for you.

And the fact that you're a member of your own fanclub.
I didn't ask to join, he just added me because I'm always answering questions and stuff.
Its Michael Jacks-chu!
oh my god crimson i laughed so hard at that

thank you for making my day
ummmmm I don't think pokemon have reproductive organs....
why wouldnt they? how else do you breed them?