Polar Bear
Proteus (Olm)
More forest pokemon like Stantler
Domesticated dogs and cats

will think of more later
evolution for dragonair that isn't yellow and autistic
Squirrel
Ant
pre-evolution of growlithe would be hot.
Tamer Brad Wrote:evolution for dragonair that isn't yellow and autistic

HIGHLY AGREE

Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Squirrel

Pachirisu says Hi.

He's the anime barney...

Wolf?

I know we have Granbull and Mightyena, but I want a proper wolf.
But we need lots more steel and fire types and a LOT less water types.
There was also Hellgar. (I forgot his English name)

We definitely need more fire types. There aren't nearly enough.
hey i like him bro
hey i like him bro
Brad just hasn't realized how ballin Dragonite is.
Mr. Toto Wrote:There was also Hellgar. (I forgot his English name)

We definitely need more fire types. There aren't nearly enough.

Houndoom and Houndour, but as the name suggests that is a dog.

I must say the idea of an Orca/Killer whale is appealing.

I'd like more ruins to explore and map like they had in G/S/C
Kangaroo already exists: Kangaskhan

I always thought that Kyorge resembled an Orca.
Ominous Wrote:Kangaroo already exists: Kangaskhan

I always thought that Kyorge resembled an Orca.

We NEED a pre-evo to Kangaskhan.
I mean, Look at it.. it carries its young in its pouch, they don't even need to design a pre-evo, its right there in the pouch.
I want a baby Kanga. they're so adorable.

And yes, I'm pretty sure Kyogre is based on an Orca.
SexyMichael Wrote:Brad just hasn't realized how ballin Dragonite is.

Well, as a Pokemon in terms of battling it's outclassed by most other dragons. As a design, it's stupid as hell after the very elegant Dragonair.
Tamer Brad Wrote:

Well, as a Pokemon in terms of battling it's outclassed by most other dragons. As a design, it's stupid as hell after the very elegant Dragonair.

Actually, along with Salmence and Garchomp, Dragonite is one of the 3 most commonly used dragons in OU.

And just because it doesn't suit your tastes, doesn't make it a bad design. A lot of people love how dragonite looks.
SexyMichael Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

Actually, along with Salmence and Garchomp, Dragonite is one of the 3 most commonly used dragons in OU.

And just because it doesn't suit your tastes, doesn't make it a bad design. A lot of people love how dragonite looks.

Michael, do I really need to preface everything I say with "in my opinion"? If I said it and it's subjective, it's my opinion. :\ Of course some people like Dragonite's design. A lot of people like Good Charlotte too, but I'm still allowed to say they suck.

Also, Garchomp and Salamence are significantly more popular than Dragonite.
You're opinions are just so negative all the time. It's never "I don't like this" it's always "This is carp carp and you're a retard if you like it"

Maybe that's just how you come off to me, I really don't know.
SexyMichael Wrote:You're opinions are just so negative all the time. It's never "I don't like this" it's always "This is carp carp and you're a retard if you like it"

I really don't care. I think Dragonite looks stupid. I think Dragonair looks awesome. I almost didn't evolve my Dragonair because I liked it so much. If you're going to get all uppity because I think Dragonite's design is carp retarded based on the context of its previous two forms, I don't care.
SexyMichael Wrote:You're opinions are just so negative all the time. It's never "I don't like this" it's always "This is carp carp and you're a retard if you like it"

Holy carp, Michael. It's carp Pokémon. Not, say, human rights.
I think you need to realize that Brad tends to be a bit dramatic when he states his opinion. It's part of his humour, I find.
It's never seemed to have really bothered you before, either.
New Topic!

Mew would look so much cuter with a nose. I mean seriously, too alien-like. Look more like a real kitten, Mew!

Mewtwo is not a cat at all. He's like...a thing.
hay dragonite was better than that first evolution that looked like a retarded worm
I know everyone will agree with me when I say they should've remade yellow,gold, and silver for GBA those would've made millions and millions. Silver and Gold was great cuz there was lots to do and yellow you had a carp pikachu following you which is awesome and you could also get all starters.
I dunno if anyone plays Den of Ages but it's an awesome pokemon MMO that got hacked, now it's starting up again and they're about to reimplement catching pokemon.

So far there is a choice of any generation starter pokemon, battling wild pokemon, lots of towns (awesome mappers for this game) and quite a bit more. The next patch for it will add loads so watch this space =)