Pokémon

Fleetscut Wrote:why wouldnt they? how else do you breed them?

They could be asexual? lol
then you wouldnt need to breed them. they'd just multiply...like tribbles...if that were true then klingons wouldnt get along well with pokemon
Well I have no possible explanation then. lol
So Pikachu is made of children? I knew it! XD.
Ichida Wrote:So Pikachu is made of children? I knew it! XD.

ichida missed the joke
I got the joke. I just decided to use another one.
Ichida Wrote:I got the joke. I just decided to use another one.

would work better if there were children in the picture
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:I got the joke. I just decided to use another one.

would work better if there were children in the picture

yeah...though the dude looks really into it
I wonder what happens when the children go in? perhaps they get a huge electric shock.
Litrid Wrote:I wonder what happens when the children go in? perhaps they get a huge electric shock.

oh they get a shock alright...but it isnt electric
Fleetscut Wrote:
Litrid Wrote:I wonder what happens when the children go in? perhaps they get a huge electric shock.

ROFL
AnnieDuck Wrote:I died, Ozuma. You have no idea. :[

To be fair I stole that bit. It's from Patch Adams..^^;;
I have yet to see a male pikachu Chocked

Don't bring up a picture of it! DX
Elmo Wrote:I have yet to see a male pikachu Chocked

Don't bring up a picture of it! DX

Well just imagine a yellow tunnel in front of that opening and you have the general idea for a male pikachu right? *twitch*
Fleetscut Wrote:

XD XD XD XD XD sooooooooo true! lol!
Has anyone here done any of the Master Rank Super Contests in D/P? I won the Cute one in Master Rank yesterday with a Lax (who had won me the Master Rank one back in Ruby as well), mostly to get another star and my Trainer Card updated, since I really dislike contests.
Normal, Great and Ultra ranks are easy, I got the bar at the end all maxed out in those.
Master gets a lot tougher, mostly in the Visual part, which is what I was having trouble with. You just have to make sure to use items of the right theme, best ones possible (although I did it without buying most of the ones in the flower shop), and put the max amount possible without worrying about their display, since it doesn't matter, just put them there randomly while you have time.
I found the Dancing part easier to perform using the D-pad instead of the touch screen. It was easier to time.
In the acting part, all I did was Belly Drum, Return, Belly Drum, Return and usually won in that part. It's annoying when they keep picking the same judge as you though. B-Drum and Return are both from the Cute category. B-Drum doesn't give any points, but doubles your score next turn, besides most of the time ensuring you go first next, since the lowest scoring player goes first. With Return, which is normaly 2, since I go first I get 4, then my score doubles to 8 from the previous turn. If you're lucky and no one else picks the same judge, you'll also get the usuall 3 points, so you get 11 just from that round.

Now, I'm going back to legend catching. I've still got Heatran and Cress to catch. These two have been a pain in the carp so far. I spent I load of time before at both, but all the ones I caught sucked bad. I took a break and caught both Regifail and Giratina, so now I'll go back to them.
I still haven't caught any of the legendaries except for Azelf, Yuxie, and Palkia. I need to be catching up, but for some reason, I wanted to expand my Pokedex before.
I had all the legendaries, but I lost my diamond game so I decided not to play it anymore. atleast till a new one comes out.
your gunna be waiting for a long while
Fleetscut Wrote:your gunna be waiting for a long while

well not the brand new one coming out in 3 years, but a third Sinnoh pokemon game.
It's so weird that this series has been available for so long. I only just realized that it first came out when I was in third grade, and now I'm in college. Crazyness.
wow i didnt even realize it. its been that long?
I've been a big fan of the game over the last couple years. I have blue, Yellow (Newer Version), Silver, Ruby, and Leaf Green. The Old ones are fun but the newer ones are just awesome I think.