Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold

(Mar. 30, 2010  11:33 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: no, i am doing the elite 4 rematch, where will's first pokemon is a lv 58 bronzong and lance has a lv 72 garchomp.
i am training to beat red, i have ho-oh lugia, feraligator, garchomp snorlax and i am exp share training my dragonair. Robsta, it gets hard as hell.

Yay, I like a challenge Joyful_3 !
(Mar. 30, 2010  11:40 PM)Robsta Wrote: Yay, I like a challenge Joyful_3 !

I hope you are just saying that, the elite 4 is strong as carp, then you through in RED. DAMN!
(Mar. 31, 2010  12:25 AM)castleoblivion Wrote: I hope you are just saying that, the elite 4 is strong as carp, then you through in RED. DAMN!

The rematch isn't that hard unless you just dive into it straight after defeating them the first time, and Red can be defeated with a rayquaza with earthquake, thunderbolt, surf and fly pretty easily. Snorlax is the only real blip in the moveset, but it's easy enough to defeat
Actually, you can only challenge the "rematch" version after you:

1. Get all sixteen badges

2. Fight Lance and Clair in the Dragon Den with Rival as your partner
actually, you can battle the elite 4 rematch after getting all 8 badges, you don't have to beat lance and clair
(Apr. 05, 2010  3:02 AM)castleoblivion Wrote: actually, you can battle the elite 4 rematch after getting all 8 badges, you don't have to beat lance and clair

Is that so, I don't really know...I could only fight the rematch version in my jap. version after Lance and Clair
(Apr. 05, 2010  8:32 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: Is that so, I don't really know...I could only fight the rematch version in my jap. version after Lance and Clair

It would make more sense for them to use フェルグラント's theory, because it gives a reason for someone to do the side-story involving Rival, Clair and Lance. It's similar to what they did in FireRed, where you had to go to 4 island and stop team rocket before the rematch.
(Apr. 05, 2010  11:55 AM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: It would make more sense for them to use フェルグラント's theory, because it gives a reason for someone to do the side-story involving Rival, Clair and Lance. It's similar to what they did in FireRed, where you had to go to 4 island and stop team rocket before the rematch.

i was able to battle the rematch version right after geting the 16th badge, that was the first thing i did
My greatest event yet. I have beat red. Just to clarify, that is supposed to be Ash and Blue is supposed to be Gary.
http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/red.shtml
No, it is not "supposed" to be Ash at all ... Ash's design takes inspiration from Red.
(Apr. 05, 2010  9:29 PM)dracielviper Wrote: My greatest event yet. I have beat red. Just to clarify, that is supposed to be Ash and Blue is supposed to be Gary.
http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/red.shtml
you beat red awsome. I beat red a few weeks ago he didnt't last against my jirachi.
(Apr. 05, 2010  10:42 PM)♥ Wrote: No, it is not "supposed" to be Ash at all ... Ash's design takes inspiration from Red.
yeah because the tv show came after the games and the manga. (that was a good manga series)
(Apr. 05, 2010  10:42 PM)♥ Wrote: No, it is not "supposed" to be Ash at all ... Ash's design takes inspiration from Red.
Oh sorry. Here were my clues.
1.(this isn't a good one) 3 letters in red and 3 letters in Ash. 4 letters in blue and 4 letters in Gary.
2.When you talk to Gary he says that Red beat him because he was the champion and he got beat. That happens in season 1.
3.Gary's house is in Pallet Town and Red's is too.
4.Every pokemon in his party he had was in the first season.
5. The biggest reason why I thought he was Ash is because his pikachu was his strongest pokemon and knew volt tackle.
(Apr. 05, 2010  10:51 PM)dracielviper Wrote: Oh sorry. Here were my clues.
1.(this isn't a good one) 3 letters in red and 3 letters in Ash. 4 letters in blue and 4 letters in Gary.

In Japan, Blue is Green, because it was Red and Green in Japan, then Blue came as a slightly improved Green. Mostly it's Pokemon sprites were changed.
(Apr. 05, 2010  11:04 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: In Japan, Blue is Green, because it was Red and Green in Japan, then Blue came as a slightly improved Green. Mostly it's Pokemon sprites were changed.
lol that reminds me if you read the manga then when green comes into the story its a girl
(Apr. 05, 2010  11:11 PM)beybattler Wrote: lol that reminds me if you read the manga then when green comes into the story its a girl

Yeah. I'm pretty sure Green is the boy and Blue is the girl in the Japanese version.
(Apr. 05, 2010  10:51 PM)dracielviper Wrote: Oh sorry. Here were my clues.
2.When you talk to Gary he says that Red beat him because he was the champion and he got beat. That happens in season 1.
3.Gary's house is in Pallet Town and Red's is too.
4.Every pokemon in his party he had was in the first season.
5. The biggest reason why I thought he was Ash is because his pikachu was his strongest pokemon and knew volt tackle.

How about 1 clue; The original designs for Satoshi and Shigeru were lifted straight from official game art... Serious
i am about to start soft-Reseting to get shiny moltres in heart gold, i have a sick feeling it will not be shiny until i get into the 10,000, ah well, it will be worth itStupidStupid
Just wondering has anyone created a really good safari zone?
Does anybody fancy a battle? Heart Gold FC: 3524 4443 1541 PM me yours and let me know what time you will be on.
(Apr. 20, 2010  1:20 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: Does anybody fancy a battle? Heart Gold FC: 3524 4443 1541 PM me yours and let me know what time you will be on.
Hey i might be able to battle soon, i will pm you with my friend code soon. It may be next week before i can.
Can these be played on the original nintendo ds?
(May. 01, 2010  12:32 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Can these be played on the original nintendo ds?

Of course. They're Nintendo DS games lol
Just wondering since I haven't bought a nintendo ds game in a while and i've got the original version. Thanks for clearing that up.
I pwned Red so many times with the Palkia and Garchomp I transered from Platinum plus my typhlsion is now level 80 and it also was one of the Pokemon that helped me defeat Red.