Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold

Dont Suicune, Entei and Raikou just run around and you gotta find them in the wild?
I seem to remember thats what happened in Crystal :\

(DAMN I GOTTA GET THESE GAMES AND SOON T3T)
(Mar. 29, 2010  2:24 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Dont Suicune, Entei and Raikou just run around and you gotta find them in the wild?
I seem to remember thats what happened in Crystal :\

(DAMN I GOTTA GET THESE GAMES AND SOON T3T)

I used spore on Entei and he was asleep but he still fled???!!!

Now whenever I run into him it says the he is asleep but he still runs away.
Chocked_2
Thats what happened to me - In Pokemon Emerald and Platinum - I put them to sleep but they still fled. I dunno why it just happens. :\ Sucks aye.

EDIT: Pokemon Emerald - Latias fled
Pokemon Platinum - Mesprit fled
suicune doesn't run away when you fight it
Oh yeah x.x its been awhile since i've played a pokemon game where Suicune was in it. lol
lol, when i encountered entei, i had no pokemon that knew mean face or a dugtrio with me.so i just took my chances and threw a ultra ball at it, and it failed horribly. the ball didnt even move and it ran away!!
(Mar. 29, 2010  4:44 AM)castleoblivion Wrote: suicune doesn't run away when you fight it

It did in the original.
Ahh screw it I am using my master ball on Raikou!
I can catch every other pokemon and I have a typholsion but I need a good electric type.
(Mar. 29, 2010  10:44 AM)Robsta Wrote: It did in the original.
Ahh screw it I am using my master ball on Raikou!
I can catch every other pokemon and I have a typholsion but I need a good electric type.

how it works is, you find suicune in random locations, he runs, but not in a battle, after you find him and he hops away a few times, you will find him near cerulean, he will then stay and fight you.
(Mar. 28, 2010  10:22 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Exactly. Plus, it helps kids learn math. No joke, it's proven to help wtih ratios and fractions and stuff.

Learning is bad for the soul! Why would they do that?

Personally, I don't like Voltorb Flip. It's too hard! (You see why I don't like learning?)
i got my heart gold game! on the day of relised and got all the bages and defeated red in 4 days. im looking for latias now.
It would not be possible for you to obtain Latias, because you need the enigma stone which has only been made available through a event in Japan. It has had no EU/NA release.
(Mar. 30, 2010  7:44 AM)Benkei Wrote: It would not be possible for you to obtain Latias, because you need the enigma stone which has only been made available through a event in Japan. It has had no EU/NA release.

You are WRONG!

http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/legends.shtml
(Mar. 29, 2010  11:45 PM)pikabattler Wrote: i got my heart gold game! on the day of relised and got all the bages and defeated red in 4 days. im looking for latias now.

Quote:#380 Latias & #381 Latios - WiFi Event
Depending on your game; Latios in HeartGold & Latias in SoulSilver.

Speechless
You need the event to find latios in HG.
I missed the "Heartgold" lol. Sorry...I've been distracted by some things recently, forgive me.

Edit: Actually, he can get Latias, through trading.

2nd EDIT: Wait, Chaos, you confused me!!! He was talking about the roamers. And he was searching for Latias.
I've gotten alot of help from this thread.
Finally got my Heart Gold yesterday, it's just as great as I hoped, probably better. >w< Really enjoying it, even though I already know everything that's going to happen lol (in most cases including what Pokemon trainers have too ><). So I suppose that means it's a pretty good game, right?

Worked up 23887 steps today. >< Figured I'd walk home from school as I haven't in a while and I wanted to see how many steps it'd be. Apparently 19500. My feet kinda ache now...
Also, I say 'today', it's only 6pm atm. Don't think I'll be doing much more walking today though...
(Mar. 30, 2010  9:40 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: You are WRONG!

http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/legends.shtml

you are A JERK!
Also, to the guys arguing above, he cannot get Latios without the event. But he's looking for Latias. He can get Latias, without trading, it's a roamer. Now quit bickering.
Its LatiOs>SoulSilver and LatiAs>HeartGold.I should know since I completed it in 6:57.... yes all 16 badges and defeated Red.

END OF.

Im working on the trainer card stars now Grin. Ive got 2, nearly 3
Why would you want to complete it that quick, even if it were possible? Chocked Dunno about you but I kinda wanna make the most of my game....
UPDATE: Got my third star on my trainer pass Grin Grin Grin Rayquaza is holding the 5 shiny leaves

Oh and Rocky I only rushed the game to unlock other doors, now I can trade over my fave pokes without them disobeying me. Also, I haven't caught many of the legendaries, or completed much of my pokedex, so I've got that to do Grin

Oh, and finally, I know it's a bit off topic but I wondered if anyone wanted to PM me with their HG/SS fc's, I'll be up for any trade/battle, etc! I'll give you mine when I got your PM probs.
(Mar. 29, 2010  11:45 PM)pikabattler Wrote: i got my heart gold game! on the day of relised and got all the bages and defeated red in 4 days. im looking for latias now.

I apologise, it appears that I'm wrong. I should check my facts more thoroughly.
i am stuck in the elite 4 and can't remember, can you buy ethers and elixers at shops, if so, where
(Mar. 30, 2010  11:17 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: i am stuck in the elite 4 and can't remember, can you buy ethers and elixers at shops, if so, where

Nope, you cant buy them you have to pick them up.

I just beat the elite four last night. So far this game hasn't been very challenging Unhappy .
(Mar. 30, 2010  11:25 PM)Robsta Wrote: Nope, you cant buy them you have to pick them up.

I just beat the elite four last night. So far this game hasn't been very challenging Unhappy .
no, i am doing the elite 4 rematch, where will's first pokemon is a lv 58 bronzong and lance has a lv 72 garchomp.
i am training to beat red, i have ho-oh lugia, feraligator, garchomp snorlax and i am exp share training my dragonair. Robsta, it gets hard as hell.