Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold

I restarted my original Gold game so much, that I now have a shiny Feraligatr! Not gonna lie, I love that thing! Ironically, it was the only time I had restarted the game that I had picked the water pokemon starter...I always picked fire or grass!

It sucks that transfer of Pokemon from back in the day isn't possible from the GBA games and onward...although, that was what inspired me to get the HeartGold game. I haven't gotten a single shiny starter in any game since though...

Well, before I restarted my save file on HeartGold, I had two Shiny Gyrados! One of them was like level 40, the other was level 50, I think.
The chances of finding a wild Red Garydos aren't in ones favor...I always assumed the game programmers of the G/S/C/HG/SS games made Red garydos only obtainable through the game's story, and not in the wild like normal shiny pokemon. I guess I assumed wrong
I want to battle someone on soulsilver I'm a master, I've had it for two years as soon as it came out I got it.
Someone battle me!

my name: Rodz
my friend code: 0347-5399-0647

I have had Gold for two years and haven't caught or heard of latios or latias location wise
Please someone, give me there name and friend code.