Pokémon Black and White 2

Hey guys old timer here! I came here looking for a trade if anyone is up to it. Im looking for a Bagon (preferably lvl 20-25 and a male). Building a team at the moment but by any chance if you do, please PM me! Thanks Joyful_3
(Nov. 18, 2012  7:12 PM)J o nâ„¢ Wrote: Hey guys old timer here! I came here looking for a trade if anyone is up to it. Im looking for a Bagon (preferably lvl 20-25 and a male). Building a team at the moment but by any chance if you do, please PM me! Thanks Joyful_3
i could get one if you stilll want it? Grin

My Avenue is Rank 10 and I got the Keldeo Resolute Form C-Gear,the Unova Starters Pokédex Cover and the Munna musical.
All of my pokemon are lv 90 now.
In my main Black 2 game, I'm at the Pokemon World Tournament World Leaders Cup. It's pretty hard, to be honest. For the regional tournaments, you could base your picks off of what types the Gym Leaders of that specific region used, but here, there are no guarantees whatsoever. My team is anywhere from Level 61 to 69, and it's composed of Samurott, Ampharos, Arcanine, Lucario, Flygon/Vanilluxe, and Espeon.

In my secondary game, I just beat Hugh in Undella Town, and my team ranges from Level 34 to 41. It's mostly the same, though I have Lampent (Chandelure) instead of Arcanine and Axew (Haxorus) instead of Flygon.
wow this game was a wast of money they made 2 new pokemon and the worst part was they didn't make a three ds version and it had sucky graphics.
What would a Forretress with the MOve set Spikes/ Toxic Spikes/ Stealth rock, Rapid Spin, Gyro Ball, and Explosion do better with? Modest or Adamant nature?
(Nov. 20, 2012  7:52 PM)omega dragonis1 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2012  7:12 PM)J o nâ„¢ Wrote: Hey guys old timer here! I came here looking for a trade if anyone is up to it. Im looking for a Bagon (preferably lvl 20-25 and a male). Building a team at the moment but by any chance if you do, please PM me! Thanks Joyful_3
i could get one if you stilll want it? Grin

YESS PLEEAAASEEEEEE I'm 80% finishing up my team . PLEEASE YESS. Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid.
I just did all this in pokemon black 2
.Beat Elite 4 and Champion in 1st try
.Beat Alder in 1st try (Barely)
.Caught Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit
.Caught Latios
.Caught Cresselia
.Caught Zekrom
.Caught Kyurem
.Got to Area 8 in Black tower
I did all of this from Wed. to Fri. last week. I'm working on beating Area 8.
My Avenue is now Rank 13 because teh Castelia City Gym Leader visited my avenu and I recomended him Salon Jimbo and Salon Jimbo's popularity went up by 1000 points which made it go to Rank 6 and my Avenue to Rank 13.
Does anyone have any fast methods to get a lot of dream points?
Is there an much better looking Kyurem?
(Dec. 01, 2012  11:32 PM)Insane Wrote: Is there an much better looking Kyurem?
Unfortunely no and my Avenue is now Rank 15 and I finally have a Nursery in my Avenue.
I got regirock and steel.
The main game story was terrible compared to BW1, I was hoping for so much more out of this tittle, story wise. But plenty of new mechanics make this game a little bit more worth the buy I guess. XD
Also I'm still trying to catch all the legendaires in this game, tons of them I say! Way more than DDP. xD
This Dream Radar stuff seem interesting to say the least.
anyone has a lotad they're willing to trade?
has anyone got the shiny dratini or gible from beating benga and the shiny haxorus for completing the national dex
i have the shiny gible. btw, you get access to the shiny haxorus after completing the unova dex Wink
I wish I could have a team on the acctual game BW2 that isn't my in game team....Every competitive team I use in on the Pokemon Online Server if any know what that is Tongue_out
I'd play online but my internet's messed up Chocked_2 especially at my dad's.
does anyone have a regice that i may use to get rigiggas
you can also swap keys with someone to unlock regice
My Avenue is Rank 20 and has now been visited by Burgh and Roxie.
your welcome FANG237