Pokémon Black and White 2

My avenue is Rank 6 and I now have(Since Oct 26) The 3 Therian Forms of Tornadus,Thundurus,and Landorus and they look epic.
Bobmcdoogal
Heh Lucky You Have That Pokemon Radar Thingy
(Nov. 10, 2012  1:12 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: My avenue is Rank 6 and I now have(Since Oct 26) The 3 Therian Forms of Tornadus,Thundurus,and Landorus and they look epic.
Do you want to do trade backs? Trade me the forms, and then I will trade them back.
(Nov. 10, 2012  1:28 PM)aensoni17 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2012  1:12 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: My avenue is Rank 6 and I now have(Since Oct 26) The 3 Therian Forms of Tornadus,Thundurus,and Landorus and they look epic.
Do you want to do trade backs? Trade me the forms, and then I will trade them back.

*Moments after the trade to aensoni17, a clip of aensoni17 comes up of him walking away laughing evilly...*
And by that , I mean this: I called dibs on 'le Therian Forms!!!!

Join Avenue? Hmm, have you heard of the Magnemite Coil? It works wonders, though I personally haven't tried it yet because I don't have a copy of B2/W2.
No thanks I really like them and I'm gonna train them.

(Nov. 10, 2012  4:11 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
No thanks I really like them and I'm gonna train them.
Do you even know what trade backs are? I guess I don't really feel like entering wifi codes and such anyway.

I don't know if this is the wrong place to ask, but could someone breed and trade me a horsea with the modest nature? And could you give it the egg move outrage? I would be willing to trade a lvl 62 Mandibuzz or a lvl 100 Luxray.
@aesoni

i could do that, but my WFC has been down for an entire day and i'm not sure when it'll get back up =S i don't exactly need anything you're offering, but in exchange can you help me evolve my poliwhirl and scyther through a tradeback?

...but before i go actually breed it, why in the world do you want a modest horsea with outrage? outrage is a physical move, but you're obviously going for a specially based kingdra if you're running a modest nature
I got to Ghetsis today. I also learned how FREAKING ANNOYING his COFIGRIGUS is. Are all of his Pokemon like Cofigrigus?
If you beat Pokemon Black/White, the Cofagrigus shouldn't be that much of a problem.
(Nov. 11, 2012  4:19 AM)Bazooka Wrote: I got to Ghetsis today. I also learned how FREAKING ANNOYING his COFIGRIGUS is. Are all of his Pokemon like Cofigrigus?

The Toxic & Protect troubling you?

Anyways, not really. The rest of his team is quite easy (in my experience). Though, the Hydreigon is quite powerful; so be careful about it.
I thought Ghetsis's Hydreigon got nerfed compared to White. Iris's Hydreigon is the one to watch out for now because of his coverage, especially if you play on challenge mode.

Beat the E4 some days ago, but haven't done much since (busy between Halo 4 and Borderlands 2).
I'm using Samurott, Magnezone, Darmanitan, Excadrill, Braviary and Haxorus, which is close to my in-game team from White, although I kinda miss Archeops being there, but I got to use Braviary this time (Naughty with 30 Atk IV too, that stab Return demolishes things). Magnezone was awesome as well, especially early on and still does well through most of the game (had Galvantula in White). I picked Oshawott this time to have a water on the team and since I was gonna use Darmanitan again, there wasn't much point in Tepig.

I think my avenue is rank 24 or so. Dreamworld visits seems to be the best source for it. Still missing a hatchery though.
(Nov. 11, 2012  3:03 AM)slyx Wrote: @aesoni

i could do that, but my WFC has been down for an entire day and i'm not sure when it'll get back up =S i don't exactly need anything you're offering, but in exchange can you help me evolve my poliwhirl and scyther through a tradeback?

...but before i go actually breed it, why in the world do you want a modest horsea with outrage? outrage is a physical move, but you're obviously going for a specially based kingdra if you're running a modest nature
Uhhhh.. why not? Well, the move set I was gonna give it is Outrage, Waterfall, Dragon Dance, and something else that I can't remember. Outrage and Waterfall get STAB, and a boost from Dragon Dance, and to make it so I could use Outrage more than once without getting confused. Now that you point it out, Modest would be a bad nature to go along with it. If you could think of a better moveset with modest, please do.

Sorry if this too late, and I would be glad to help you evolve your pokemon.
(Nov. 11, 2012  2:40 PM)aensoni17 Wrote:

Uhhhh.. why not? Well, the move set I was gonna give it is Outrage, Waterfall, Dragon Dance, and something else that I can't remember. Outrage and Waterfall get STAB, and a boost from Dragon Dance, and to make it so I could use Outrage more than once without getting confused. Now that you point it out, Modest would be a bad nature to go along with it. If you could think of a better moveset with modest, please do.

with a physical DDance set like that you should be running Adamant nature, which boosts attack and lowers special attack. a modest nature raises special attack and lowers attack, so running physical attacks with a modest nature is just lowering your damage output. if you run a modest nature you should be using a special set with draco meteor/dragon pulse, hydro pump, rain dance, and a coverage move

since you're helping me evolve 2 pokemon, i can help you breed both an adamant horsea with outrage and a modest horsea so you can pick and choose after playing with both. is it okay if i move tutor the adamant horsea instead, since there is a move tutor in BW2 that can teach outrage? (it's more convenient and you get your horsea faster)

at this point i'm not sure when my WFC will start working again, but i'll keep trying every few hours while i breed your horseas in the meantime. PM me your friend code?
could someone tell me a good move set up of a garados?
(Nov. 11, 2012  3:27 PM)slyx Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  2:40 PM)aensoni17 Wrote:

with a physical DDance set like that you should be running Adamant nature, which boosts attack and lowers special attack. a modest nature raises special attack and lowers attack, so running physical attacks with a modest nature is just lowering your damage output. if you run a modest nature you should be using a special set with draco meteor/dragon pulse, hydro pump, rain dance, and a coverage move

since you're helping me evolve 2 pokemon, i can help you breed both an adamant horsea with outrage and a modest horsea so you can pick and choose after playing with both. is it okay if i move tutor the adamant horsea instead, since there is a move tutor in BW2 that can teach outrage? (it's more convenient and you get your horsea faster)

at this point i'm not sure when my WFC will start working again, but i'll keep trying every few hours while i breed your horseas in the meantime. PM me your friend code?

Ya sure. You can move tutor it. And thanks for doing both. I don't know if this is asking for too much, but if you don't mind could you teach them both move sets? If this is too much to ask for then I can do it.
i can do outrage and waterfall on the adamant set, but you're really better off training up you horsea's yourself to get the other moves. rain dance is a TM that can be bought, draco meteor can be taught by drayden for free, and hydro pump is a level up move. btw your horsea's are both ready in my box =) just need to get this darned WFC to work -.-
Why not just run a speed-boosting nature like Jolly or Timid? Or, if you want a mixed set, run Naive because it lowers special defense and most dragons run more physically-oriented sets.

Or, better yet: http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/kingdra

Smogon is your friend people.
exactly, ga'hooleone. i recommended those sets based on smogon's recommendations xD if you read it properly, offensive boosting natures are recommended because kingdra's speed is not worth the nature boost. it already doubles speed in rain in rain dance sets, outrunning just about everything without a speed boosting nature. the special attack boost is definitely needed for kingdra to hit hard in special sets, as 95 base special attack just doesn't cut it
Then maybe I will consider kingdra in a rain dance team. ONly 6890 more dream points to go till I can get that Poliwag! Whoopee...
(Nov. 11, 2012  6:53 PM)aensoni17 Wrote: Then maybe I will consider kingdra in a rain dance team. ONly 6890 more dream points to go till I can get that Poliwag! Whoopee...

umm, drizzle and swift swim are banned from being in the same team, in case you didn't know... sorry to be a downer ><

(Nov. 11, 2012  5:58 PM)slyx Wrote: exactly, ga'hooleone. i recommended those sets based on smogon's recommendations xD if you read it properly, offensive boosting natures are recommended because kingdra's speed is not worth the nature boost. it already doubles speed in rain in rain dance sets, outrunning just about everything without a speed boosting nature. the special attack boost is definitely needed for kingdra to hit hard in special sets, as 95 base special attack just doesn't cut it

Eh, I normally use Choice Specs Kingdra as a lategame sweeper, which is why I went for the speed boosting nature.

Of course, Swift Swim can rectify this but Sniper is also a fun ability to play around with, so...
Wait so It's banned from competitive play, or it's banned so that you can't use it in game?
Competitive Play.

In-game, you can do whatever you want.
I BEAT THE ELITE 4!!!...but i didnt save after i beat them...