Pokémon Black and White 2

I like your team, I've used all of those pokemon in other games and they were lots of fun to use. I hope you're enjoying the game Smile Anyways, a simple search on google would probably have answered your question.
(Oct. 26, 2012  1:31 AM)Swordsman Zoro Wrote: My Current Team Is Weak Since I Don't Get Much Time To Play Anyway I Got 2 Gym Badges And Here Is My Team

Level 17 Sewaddle
Level 18 Marill (Evolved From Azurill)
Level 18 Herdier (Evolved From Lilipup)
Level 17 Lucario (Evolved From Riolu)
Level 17 Flaaffy (Evolved From Mareep)
Level 20 Pignite (Evolve From Tepig)

I Plan On Training Sewaddle, Marill, Herdier, Lucario And Flaaffy To Level 23 And Pignite To 25 For The Castelia Gym And Does Anyone Know Where The Medal Office Is?
Thats a nice team. I used one very similar at the start of this game like that with marill, Lucario and Pignite. Worked pretty good and I still use 2 of thosepokemon in my team and I have 8 badges and making my way to the elite 4

Since it looks like we are discussing teams, my team is
Lucario lvl 64
Krookadile lvl 64
Unfezent lvl 65
Emboar lvl 68
White Kyurem lvl 70

I also have a Starmie lvl 65 but I'm currently trying to hatch an egg so yah.
Also, any tips on catching Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf?
I used time balls to catch the lake spirits, took only about 10-20 for Uxie and Azelf but around 80 for Mesprit.

Anyway my team:

Lvl 100 Emboar
Lvl 92 Dragonite (Shiny)
Lvl 93 Zoroark
Lvl 92 Hydreigon
Lvl 98 Garchomp (Shiny)
Lvl 80 Haxorus (Shiny)

I like how they just give you shiny pokemon in Black and White 2
is embor any good aganst tlfshon
(Oct. 26, 2012  5:40 AM)dako Wrote: is embor any good aganst tlfshon

What is "tlfshon" .. ?
the final form of the starter fire on soul silver
It's Typhlosion, please use the correct spelling.

Fire against fire is never a good idea so not sure how Emboar does against Typhlosion but overall I much prefer the move set of Emboar.
(Oct. 25, 2012  4:01 AM)slyx Wrote: putting together my competitive WiFi rain team, and i need help from someone to trade with so that i can evolve my poliwhirl into politoed! anyone wanna lend a hand? =)

anyway, my team right now is:

poliwhirl
toxicroak
rotom-wash
starmie
volcarona
ferrothorn

i plan to get a technician scizor sometime in the future to alternate between it and toxicroak, but right now i'm just focused on getting my rain summoner sorted out =D if you're interested in helping out PM me your friend code and arrange a time to meet online!

hate to self quote but can anyone please help me wi-fi trade to evolve my poliwhirl??
(Oct. 26, 2012  12:48 PM)slyx Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2012  4:01 AM)slyx Wrote: putting together my competitive WiFi rain team, and i need help from someone to trade with so that i can evolve my poliwhirl into politoed! anyone wanna lend a hand? =)

anyway, my team right now is:

poliwhirl
toxicroak
rotom-wash
starmie
volcarona
ferrothorn

i plan to get a technician scizor sometime in the future to alternate between it and toxicroak, but right now i'm just focused on getting my rain summoner sorted out =D if you're interested in helping out PM me your friend code and arrange a time to meet online!

hate to self quote but can anyone please help me wi-fi trade to evolve my poliwhirl??
i caan do it right now if you want but in return please battle me Grin deal?

(Oct. 26, 2012  6:02 AM)dako Wrote: the final form of the starter fire on soul silver
Well Emboar can learn Fighting moves and Scald. It's really a matter of opinion.

(Oct. 26, 2012  12:48 PM)slyx Wrote: hate to self quote but can anyone please help me wi-fi trade to evolve my poliwhirl??

The B&W2 GameFAQs boards, Serebii's IRC chat/forum, etc. are all much better places to do things like this - there are a dozen or so people at basically any given time who will be around to help within seconds.

(Oct. 25, 2012  3:14 AM)ghost22 Wrote: oh ok i changed it so what about garchomp

If you make one more post like this, I'm warning you again. You are clearly just outright ignoring me, and that seems like a very poor course of action.

(Oct. 26, 2012  4:45 AM)KuroKitsune Wrote: I used time balls to catch the lake spirits, took only about 10-20 for Uxie and Azelf but around 80 for Mesprit.

...unless you had a very specific sentimental reason for doing that, it seems really pointless. The best ball for the Lake Spirits is the Dusk Ball(which is essentially the best ball for almost everything else aside from extremely heavy Pokémon, or Pokémon not in caves during the day), by a rather hilarious margin, save for the Master Ball. I'm just going to assume you had a reason other than practicality in mind, otherwise your understanding of how Time Balls work is in need of some attention.
will some one have a battle with me as i have got a prettey good team? Grin
Stop repeatedly begging for battles; if you want to battle people, the people I recommended Slyx go to are generally more available for that sort of thing, and will spare you SPAMing this thread.
i have asked 2 times and some in the past (months ago) plus where can i go to get wifi battles then???
(Oct. 26, 2012  1:03 PM)omega dragonis1 Wrote: i have asked 2 times and some in the past (months ago) plus where can i go to get wifi battles then???

I posted it only three posts up. Stop being so lazy.
i did not spam i asked 3 times plus offered to help and i have asked a couple of times in the past (months ago) thanks ill do something more productive to the thread then

my team:
white kyurem lv 74 moves: fusion flare,ice burn,imprision,dragon pulse
black kyurem lv 100 moves: fusion bolt,dragon pulse,freeze shock,blizzard
resolution form keldeo lv 100 moves:hydro pump,secret sword,surf,close combat
therian form tornadus lv 100 moves hurracane,dark pulse,heat wave,fly
therian form landorus lv 100 moves:earthquake,stealth rock,stone edge,streangth
therian form thundorus lv 100 moves:nasty plot,thunder,hammer arm,iron tail

i also want to say if this has not been posted there is a genesect event going on

thanks
@ omega sorry i didn't see your post until now. looking at your team i am sorry but i have to decline. my team right now is no where near the levels required to challenge your team. even if they were though, with 2 ubers on your team any OU team would find it difficult to have a fair match, although it might be an interesting prospect in the future as some form of challenge. i'll keep you in mind =)

@ hazel
yes, silly me, this is a beyblade forum, something must have clouded my judgment! thanks for the pointer and i'll head over there now! =)
(Oct. 26, 2012  12:57 PM)Hazel Wrote: ...unless you had a very specific sentimental reason for doing that, it seems really pointless. The best ball for the Lake Spirits is the Dusk Ball(which is essentially the best ball for almost everything else aside from extremely heavy Pokémon, or Pokémon not in caves during the day), by a rather hilarious margin, save for the Master Ball. I'm just going to assume you had a reason other than practicality in mind, otherwise your understanding of how Time Balls work is in need of some.

I was having a ridiculous hard time catching them with dusk balls, so I asked on one of the pokemon forums (i forgot which one, this was back when it came out in japan) and everyone just recommend timeballs as an alternative.

(The lake spirits aren't in caves in this one, you probally know though)
Time Balls will only work if you invest a hideous number of turns into it, at which point you should've long since captured them with a Dusk ball(assuming at night, with low HP and a status condition, and assuming you're not having the worst bout of Statistical Reaming ever).

In point of fact, even at the absolute maximum a Time Ball can offer, it is only .5x more effective than the Dusk Ball. The formula for calculation got ridiculously convoluted in BW, but I assume it still breaks down to being "a lot more turns than you should be waiting to use a pokeball".
Heres my team:
Grovyle
Dewott
Ampharos
Growlithe
Vibrava
Banette
Zoroua
Krokorok
Carracoasta
Rufflett
I think my team is complete. I just need to train more.
(Oct. 26, 2012  8:01 PM)Hazel Wrote: Time Balls will only work if you invest a hideous number of turns into it, at which point you should've long since captured them with a Dusk ball(assuming at night, with low HP and a status condition, and assuming you're not having the worst bout of Statistical Reaming ever).

In point of fact, even at the absolute maximum a Time Ball can offer, it is only .5x more effective than the Dusk Ball. The formula for calculation got ridiculously convoluted in BW, but I assume it still breaks down to being "a lot more turns than you should be waiting to use a pokeball".

That is true, but when I was catching Virizon and Terrikion, and it took me like 2 - 5 turns (Which I was really surprised by) to catch them at low health and paralysis with timer balls.
That means absolutely nothing at all, aensoni17.

One cannot take something based on percentages, use two samples in the face of outstanding contradictive empirical data, and then use those samples as the basis for a supporting statement.

You basically just said the equivalent of "I eat cereal every morning, and I don't have cancer. Cereal must prevent cancer!"
Made Some Slight Ajustments To My Team (In No Order)

Herdier
Azumarill
Pignite
Lucario
Woobat
Pansage(Caught All 3 Tongue_out)