Pokémon Black and White 2

I really wanna get to the white forest. I need someone to swap keys with.
It took me a while, but I finally beat Black Tower with only one Pokemon. Now I'm trying to get my Shiny Gible to be Jolly.
(Feb. 26, 2012  1:01 AM)Hazel Wrote: Disgust is all that fills me.

I really, really disliked Black and White as games - the Pokémon designs were okay, but everything about Unova is horrible and the actual games left a really bad taste in my mouth - either from being too slow, or just trying to do too much that meant nothing.

This is the first Pokémon game release information I have been nothing but upset to hear.
i know im quoting an old post, but im so glad im not the only one who felt that way! right when i saw the first BW games, i was almost offended at how much reshiram and zekrom resembled bakugan. I wasnt sure about the game, but i still bought it...and, yeah, exactly wut hazel said, just aimless. Now the new BW2 games i havent even dabbled with. ...although i do find it hilarious how many suckers there are out there that will trade something like a lv. 52 female Snivy or lv. 35 female Swoobat for a lv. 5 tynamo of their preferances(i "breed" tynamo and trade with various people on the Serebii forums). haha
I felt the same way actually, i didn't particularily like BW, but I got BW2 for christmas, and although it's no PKmon emerald, it's much better than the previous .
After about a month of not playing White 2, I have finally resumed playing it! It got so boring right when I entered Chargestone Cave..

(Dec. 31, 2012  6:12 PM)Luck Wrote: I felt the same way actually, i didn't particularily like BW, but I got BW2 for christmas, and although it's no PKmon emerald, it's much better than the previous .

pokemon emerald...a true pokemon game if u've ever seen one. k, then maybe ill check the new one out...maybe...like "borrow my cousin's B2 game for a few months" kind of check it out. haha
The sequel is good tho, but it could've been better if you asked me. Tongue_out And as if for pokemon emerald, yeshhhh, still waitring on a remake of it. Pokemon Yellow tops all though need a remake of that !
Nah, Pokemon Emerald will always be the best IMO. Smile
But yeah, they could've made it better. And I would've preferred a bit more new stuff (pokemon, islands (Like on leaf green?) , etc.)
hah, Islands would've been cooooooollll.
I like 'Join Avenue'. It's cool. I have like 2 different shops now that I can pay to have my pokemon leveled up in now XD
(Dec. 31, 2012  6:28 PM)J o nâ„¢ Wrote: The sequel is good tho, but it could've been better if you asked me. Tongue_out And as if for pokemon emerald, yeshhhh, still waitring on a remake of it. Pokemon Yellow tops all though need a remake of that !

we need a remake of ALL of the pokemon gameboy games. well, besides those which have already been remade like Soul Silver and Heart Gold. ...ok im done getting off topic..
I finally caught all of N's pokémon and my avenue is Rank 23.
(Dec. 31, 2012  11:41 PM)H3LLΩ Wrote: Bobmcdoogal; Any good tips on avenues?

Well if you don't know what shop they want to go to then use serebii.com for that but I don't need that and have 1 of everyshop, so 1 Ring, Nursery, Flower Shop, Shop, Raffle Shop, Salon like Shop, 1 Antique shop and 1 Kitchen like shop.
Has anyone on here caught the Shiny Haxorus yet?
Just to those who don't know or forgot, the Wi-Fi Keldeo Event is now available (America, Europe and Australia).
I know and now I have 2 Keldeos and in further news my Avenue is Rank 30!
Oh, they are having another event? Might as well get a second.
Does anybody here have a Latias up for trade? I'm looking for one that is not ev trained, and has never been used in battle. PM me for details.
(Jan. 26, 2013  3:17 PM)Cannon Wrote: Just to those who don't know or forgot, the Wi-Fi Keldeo Event is now available (America, Europe and Australia).

Didn't know that actually xD
Need a Keldeo as well... I'll do that.

is anyone looking to trade? If you are PM me
Imagine if you brought a xerenas or yevetal into black and white 2 itll probably crash the game xD