Poison Serpent SW145SD Article Rough Draft [100% Completed. Just needs Approval]

No, definitely not h145.
Just take off ad145.
Then you're good Smile

----------
L-Drago Rules-
Why dude?
It hasn't been proven properly if SW145 is what makes it do what it does(and against 230, it really does nothing. It doesn't even do anything against 145. It doesn't stick out at all), and it doesn't even have comparison tests to show how well it does.
I think that you should mention that even the outdated C145 does better.
Why?
It already says it does poorly.
That's just adding useless info
Bump

Thanks SSJ. Smile

Now that these minor edits are finished, we just need approval. Perhaps Kai-V could approve it? It does it have to be Kei?
About that ED145 comment, ED145 has been shown to be very useful against left-spin attack combos, which are very common these days. It's no BD145, but it's definitely a tier-2, tier-1 against left spin.
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:49 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: About that ED145 comment, ED145 has been shown to be very useful against left-spin attack combos, which are very common these days. It's no BD145, but it's definitely a tier-2, tier-1 against left spin.
So should I put ED145 on there?
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:53 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:49 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: About that ED145 comment, ED145 has been shown to be very useful against left-spin attack combos, which are very common these days. It's no BD145, but it's definitely a tier-2, tier-1 against left spin.
So should I put ED145 on there?

Yeah, because that performs better too. That's a fact.
Bump

I added ED145 for Defense. I also took the liberty of adding 145 for Attack.
Wouldn't u add that ''SW145 can be used as a Top-Tier part without the use of it's wings. As 145 has already been established as a top tier part, this can be used in the following combo.
Burn Bull 85WD.''
Also I think you need to PM Kei to get his attentio, though I may be wrong....
85?
An I just don't get the Talk about ED145 and other parts in this thread.
(Apr. 05, 2011  8:34 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Wouldn't u add that ''SW145 can be used as a Top-Tier part without the use of it's wings. As 145 has already been established as a top tier part, this can be used in the following combo.
Burn Bull 85WD.''
Also I think you need to PM Kei to get his attentio, though I may be wrong....

You cannot really legally use SW145 without the wings ... They are removable just so you can flip them and push them back on.
(Apr. 05, 2011  10:12 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: An I just don't get the Talk about ED145 and other parts in this thread.
Read the posts above yours, you will find your answer...

ED145 has proven to be good against Left Spin Beyblade's.

And yes, SW145 is illegal without it's wings.
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:28 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Now that these minor edits are finished, we just need approval. Perhaps Kai-V could approve it? It does it have to be Kei?

It does have to be me. I apologize for not getting to read through this article yet; school has just not been letting up for the past month or so. My semester ends in a few weeks, so hopefully I can get to it by then.
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:33 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:28 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Now that these minor edits are finished, we just need approval. Perhaps Kai-V could approve it? It does it have to be Kei?

It does have to be me. I apologize for not getting to read through this article yet; school has just not been letting up for the past month or so. My semester ends in a few weeks, so hopefully I can get to it by then.
It's fine. I know how troubling school can be. Hopefully you get to read through it during your break. And hopefully it will be ready for approval...
my SW145 never rattled when i changed it..
(Apr. 07, 2011  11:30 AM)kevinlee123 Wrote: my SW145 never rattled when i changed it..
If you change it enough, it may start to rattle.