Poison Serpent SW145SD Article Rough Draft [100% Completed. Just needs Approval]

In you'r face section, (Lol, in your face) you spelled constellation wrong. You forgot one l
I think you need to mention Poison's awful recoil cause when it gets hit it loses a lot of spin and that's why the wheel is useless.
To Bey-Heart & Wraith i apologize for copying parts of your draft.
PS: Kai-V You may delete my poison serpent draft .

-Sincerely Tremphthon
Could you change regular to original here: The regular release of Serpent
Bump

Zeox - Fixed. I can't believe I didn't notice that!

UltraBlader - Smart thinking. Why didn't I think to put that earlier?

trenblader - Fixed.
(Dec. 18, 2010  2:59 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
Quote:The design of Poison causes it to have a raised perimeter, which, like Flame, exposes more of the Track below than other wheels.
I don't think you need "causes it to have." I think that "The design of Poison has a raised perimeter..." is enough. Correct me if I'm wrong, but "causes it to have" seems unnecessary to me.
Bump

Thank you Odin.
Take Away "customs".

It was kind of annoying to see that. Just put in other words such as combos or customizations or combinations.
Bump (For the gajilianth time)
(Feb. 09, 2011  11:24 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Bump (For the gajilianth time)

Face it my brother, the Beywiki is slow these days.
(Feb. 10, 2011  1:14 AM)Sequoia Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  11:24 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Bump (For the gajilianth time)

Face it my brother, the Beywiki is slow these days.
Hah! Tell me about it...
I think the description of SW145's performance is not that complete. As i have Nightmare Rex SW145SD, I will try to test its Track as soon as I can.
From what I've tested, I've tried to see if the change makes a difference.
No cigar.

I really don't think there is much, if anything at all to talk about it's performance in general, as well as the difference in performance of modes.

It seems very light to me, I'm not going to compare the weight to other tracks, but it seems far too light to help at all.
(Feb. 11, 2011  1:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think the description of SW145's performance is not that complete. As i have Nightmare Rex SW145SD, I will try to test its Track as soon as I can.
What else is there really to explain? SSJfisherman has a point. It gets hit, it loses most, if not all, Stamina whatsoever. I guess I could expand onto that though...
You basically just wrote : "It has a mode change that works this way. It fails. Better options are everything else" ... That is clearly not enough. How does it fail, what happens during battles, etc.
(Feb. 11, 2011  10:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You basically just wrote : "It has a mode change that works this way. It fails. Better options are everything else" ... That is clearly not enough. How does it fail, what happens during battles, etc.
Like I said, I can expand on it. I never really thought about that though.

Bump

I expanded onto the SW145 section. I added details on why it loses a major amount of Stamina after being hit, and what would fix this problem. (Like Kai-V said I should do.)

Kai-V, whenever you get those SW145 results for me, it will be greatly appreciated. Joyful_3 What a minute! You never purchased Poison Serpent? And when did You get Nightmare Rex?!
Bey-Heart, I think you should change 'it fails' to something like 'it performs poorly.' To me, 'it fails' seems very unprofessional.
(Feb. 11, 2011  10:55 PM)Odin Wrote: Bey-Heart, I think you should change 'it fails' to something like 'it performs poorly.' To me, 'it fails' seems very unprofessional.
Fixed. Joyful_3
It's pretty much done I think. One thing you need though is the other versions from random boosters.
(Feb. 11, 2011  11:17 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It's pretty much done I think. One thing you need though is the other versions from random boosters.
carp! How did I forget that?!

EDIT: Bump

I added the "Other Versions" section. It seems that there were only two other versions. (That I could find) Both from Random Booster Vol.5 Grand Ketos...
Did you end up talking to wraith to see if you guys can combine your drafts?
(Feb. 11, 2011  11:48 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Did you end up talking to wraith to see if you guys can combine your drafts?
No. I did not. To be honest, I would rather do this completely by myself. I don't know why. I just like it better that way. Although, if he wanted to combine them, I would be completely fine with it and probably agree to do so.

Are you still able to take pictures of Poison Serpent for the article?
No. I tried.
I'm no photographer, that's for sure.
They were horrible.
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:03 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: No. I tried.
I'm no photographer, that's for sure.
They were horrible.
Lol. Mine were actually really good. My only problem: I used my phone! DX
Sorry for the double post...

Is there anything else that this article needs? Otherwise I think were pretty much good to go. (imo) (As soon as we can get pictures for the article.) I can add the article to BeyWiki whenever I get permission.