[Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread

Could anyone test this combo? I've tried to build a defense combo using only Draciel parts, but I don't have any good attack types to use.
Here's what I've come up with.

AR: Turtle Survivor
WD: Ten Wide(metal side up)
SG: Right SG(SG Grease Ball Ver.)
BB: Fortress Base(2 balls)
(Dec. 29, 2016  9:15 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: Could anyone test this combo?  I've tried to build a defense combo using only Draciel parts, but I don't have any good attack types to use.  
Here's what I've come up with.

AR:  Turtle Survivor
WD:  Ten Wide(metal side up)
SG:  Right SG(SG Grease Ball Ver.)
BB:  Fortress Base(2 balls)

Fortress base is sub par so that's not gonna be a good combo. Why didn't you go with Draciel S' base which used to be considered top tier for defence?
(Dec. 29, 2016  10:32 PM)Ultra Wrote: Fortress base is sub par so that's not gonna be a good combo. Why didn't you go with Draciel S' base which used to be considered top tier for defence?

I don't have S.
where text of this post gone?
Has anyone tested Delta Wave (the Orca Diver AR) in a compact setup yet?
I've found that think tested it for smash attack and didn't get any good results, but I'm curious if it could find use running on Metal Ball Base as I'm really happy with the results for smaller AR paired with this base. Maybe Delta Wave is too recoily, but just asking.
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]I finally found a Solution if you lost your Rock BISON lock.
(Jul. 21, 2011  4:22 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2011  4:19 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: um my combo was what I would call top tier attack and it got crushed by Driger V2. It was:

AR: Triple wing
WD: Wide defence
SG: MG core
BB: Metal Flat
im suprised that got beaten by driger V2. Personally thats what id use at a tourney. how exactly does driger V2 beat all these combos OS or KO. Bewiki suggests both.

It is beatable and mostly depends upon which driger v2 it was , there are two versions out there one with flat tip and one with semi flat
(Oct. 29, 2017  4:42 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2011  4:22 PM)Poseidon Wrote: im suprised that got beaten by driger V2. Personally thats what id use at a tourney. how exactly does driger V2 beat all these combos OS or KO. Bewiki suggests both.

It is beatable and mostly depends upon which driger v2 it was , there are two versions out there one with flat tip and one with semi flat
true but make sure to see date before quoting post. its from 2011.
(Oct. 29, 2017  5:10 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2017  4:42 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: It is beatable and mostly depends upon which driger v2 it was , there are two versions out there one with flat tip and one with semi flat
true but make sure to see date before quoting post. its from 2011.

Indeed, I do slightly cringe at my oversights from so long ago haha.