[Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread

If you could, could you perhaps give it a quick go on Ariel 2's tip? I find it tends to handle recoil much, much better than most other setups for certain AR's (Dark Wing, for example).
Ahh, okay then. Try Customize Grip Base (with its own tip), HMC and Wide Defense, if you're willing? Just want to get a picture of the recoil and relate it to the AR's I'm familiar with.
does zeus' ar have any smash attack capability.
Is this the plastics Q&A thread, mentioned in the signature of the post above you?

No?

Well. Serious
I can see why he posted that in here though. He thought he would be discussing a plastic part, so it's a bit of a grey area that one.
Is a statement a question?
Is it about plastics?

Where does it go? NOT PLASTICS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS? guy, srsly now

Sorry, I'm always one to argue that kind of thing, but "Questions And Answers" is about as obvious as I could be without typical Aussie swearing.

Man, I need some sleep, that three day lrn2music seminar and lack of sleep are turning me into a condescending, shouty person.... err, more of a condescending shouty person.

But still man come on this is grade school stuff.
Hahahaha all I'm saying is that it might not be obvious to someone new, and putting him down like that might intimidate others into getting into plastics cos they probably see us plastic lovers as old, condescending know-it-alls who'll bash them into oblivion if they make a mistake. That way we'll lose out on getting newer members interested in the plastics series. THANKS A LOT TH!NK ! Unhappy

So as you guys might be aware of I won a NIP Blue Appollon and a NIP Poseidon (original colour).. The problem with these two beys is that the collector in me is saying 'no way are you ever launching these' and the beyblader in me is saying 'time to test these babies out!' ARGH I dunno which side to listen to cos they were really expensive!
Older resources have said that the random booster 12 beys aren't really useful.
(Feb. 19, 2012  8:42 PM)Zain Wrote: Hahahaha all I'm saying is that it might not be obvious to someone new, and putting him down like that might intimidate others into getting into plastics cos they probably see us plastic lovers as old, condescending know-it-alls who'll bash them into oblivion if they make a mistake. That way we'll lose out on getting newer members interested in the plastics series. THANKS A LOT TH!NK ! Unhappy

So as you guys might be aware of I won a NIP Blue Appollon and a NIP Poseidon (original colour).. The problem with these two beys is that the collector in me is saying 'no way are you ever launching these' and the beyblader in me is saying 'time to test these babies out!' ARGH I dunno which side to listen to cos they were really expensive!

Let them ripen in the box as you mull it over.
I'd lean towards no.
I do not think I would ever use any of the RB12 beys even if they were good, to be honest.

They all look too nice to damage.
Would you take them out of the packet and assemble them though, or just leave them in their packets?
Leave them in the plastic. Wait but the plastic is black. . .
I'd assemble them but not put on the stickers probably.
(Feb. 19, 2012  8:42 PM)Zain Wrote: Hahahaha all I'm saying is that it might not be obvious to someone new, and putting him down like that might intimidate others into getting into plastics cos they probably see us plastic lovers as old, condescending know-it-alls who'll bash them into oblivion if they make a mistake. That way we'll lose out on getting newer members interested in the plastics series. THANKS A LOT TH!NK ! Unhappy

Sorry mang, but rules are rules. Now he knows the right place, he will not only learn to ask his plastics questions there (as will others who read the discussion), but to be more careful in future. If I was being really mean, I would have just reported it Wink

Leave poseidon but test apollon.
Oh hey, I finally worked out what the situation was where I found Triple Wing superior to Cross Griffon!!!

If you're stuck with 10 Wide, Triple Wing is generally better. With Wide Defense, Cross Griffon is better (and CG+Wide Def is better than Triple Wing + 10 Wide).

So yeah, that's why I had triple wing on SG MF 2 and Grip Base: Because I ran out of wide defense (yeah, I have like 5 wide defenses and can't spare one for a grip base combo. Dem combozzzz)

That said, IIRC Hazel found different so yeah.

Also it may just be because I'm testing against a Zombie (BK Core) rather than a compact, so the opposite spin comes into play making Cross Griffon's main attribute, its stopping power (and its general brute force) less effective... Hmmm.....

Anyway, Zio and Gigars should be arriving tomorrow so expect an unboxing vid (hopefully, depends how I feel and whether I can be bothered), and in-depth review of Zio in this thread :3. That's the plan anyway, I might just sit there drooling over them.
Here a combo i realy like.
AR : Tiger Defense
WD : 8 Heavy
SG : Right SG
BB : SG Semi-Flat
(Mar. 20, 2012  9:50 PM)virusedition Wrote: Here a combo i realy like.
AR : Tiger Defense
WD : 8 Heavy
SG : Right SG
BB : SG Semi-Flat

It's a rather mediocre compact. A stock driger s would be better....
It's look like mediocre..
But i use it often and it's powerfull.
(Mar. 20, 2012  10:10 PM)virusedition Wrote: It's look like mediocre..
But i use it often and it's powerfull.
Perhaps compared to your other beyblades or what you've faced but I've used it, others have used it, and it sucks. It's at least coherent (no completely counter-active parts), but that's about it. Again, a stock driger s would be better. 10 heavy/balance and basically any other SG (except for Neo SG normal core and neo casings with normal SG internals) that fits in the base would be better.
I used the stock driger s , i win with my combo more often.
(Mar. 20, 2012  10:22 PM)virusedition Wrote: I used the stock driger s , i win with my combo more often.

Against what opponents in what stadium, how many times over how many rounds?

Honestly, your combination is nothing more than an easily outspun, easily knocked-out substandard stamina combination with a base that turns it into little more than a sitting duck against any decently-launched attack type, and because of the lack of an HMC and 10 heavy, any possible defensive advantage gained from the use of SG semi flat, that being the only area that SG metal change does not outperform it in.

I'd suggest you put more thought into your next reply.
Hey guys I'm wondering about the cOmbo 10bBistool. Is it as good as every had use to say because when i try it it gets destroyed by zombies attack types and sometimes even defense.
10bBistool is really overrated.

Driger S is infinitely better. In everything.
Except Survival, 10bBistool will generally beat other compacts 1v1 because it can outsurvive them and they usually can't KO it.

Put it against any kind of Zombie, Defensive Zombie, passable Smash or Upper Attacker, anyone who can gattyakki it out of the stadium with a heavy defender, and it's toast.

It basically just beats other balance types but there are a million better ways to do that.
So it is like the King of Compacts, but my Driger S still beats it. Also why is SCB such a zombie killer what makes it have this effect?