[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Yeah Uriel 2 suffers from gold plastic syndrome which often gets worst with age so it's best used for collection purposes the tip can be used in other setups there has never been instances where the air has completely split only crumbling of the plastic
Which AR have more raw smash? Triple Wing (Trygle) or Triple Tiger (Driger G)?

Sorry if I asked this more then 1 time. But I really want to know which has more raw power so I can decide which to buy
Triple Wing until hidden spirit ars were legalised it was considered the best in right spin
From what I understand, it's still on par with Gryffolyon's.
Yeah i'm pretty sure they basically equal.
Price check on the Original Hasbro plastic Gen Stadium.
The clear one. I have 1 extra new. I'm going to shed some weight from my collection as soon as I get back home.
Not sure but it definitely won't be a lot considering the hasbro stadiums are terrible.
(Oct. 10, 2016  10:23 PM)Ultra Wrote: Not sure but it definitely won't be a lot considering the hasbro stadiums are terrible.

I was thinking more from a collectors view. I haven't seen one on eBay in awhile.
[Image: IMG_20161013_WA0031.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20161013_WA0030.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20161013_WA0021.jpg]

photo uploader

Hey guys. Can someone tell me if any of these Stadiums are legal in Plastic and HMS Tournmanent? I'm buying this and a beycase for $60.

If it can be used for WBO events it will be even more valuable for me beylol

Edit:- P.S. Magnets for that Megna Stadium are included
The green one is the other two I'm pretty sure it's not
(Oct. 13, 2016  10:17 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: The green one is the other two I'm pretty sure it's not

Thanks for reply. Thought what that Green and Red are called? I know Black is Magna Stadium.
Does Hammer Tusk have any competative use?
Wombat did some testing on it last year and Dan contributed to the discussion thread as well:
[PLA] Hammer Tusk Discussion

Just read through it to get an impression. I missed the chance to get Rushing Boar recently, so I myself can't tell if it's good or not.
(Oct. 13, 2016  7:37 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Wombat did some testing on it last year and Dan contributed to the discussion thread as well:
[PLA] Hammer Tusk Discussion

Just read through it to get an impression. I missed the chance to get Rushing Boar recently, so I myself can't tell if it's good or not.

I will get a Rushing Boar tomorrow (October 14th) for my Birthday and I'm super exited. I really like Rushing Boar. Thank you for your reply bro. Smile I will read through it. ^^
(Oct. 13, 2016  10:48 AM)Chaitanya Breed Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2016  10:17 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: The green one is the other two I'm pretty sure it's not

Thanks for reply. Thought what that Green and Red are called? I know Black is Magna Stadium.

Green one is Tornado Attack. I don't know the name of the red one.
(Oct. 13, 2016  9:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Thanks a lot for reply.

Wait a min. Is that is same HMS Tornado Attack which people tell was really good!?!??!?
Tornado attack was made during the plastic generation it's the best stadium for plastics
(Oct. 13, 2016  9:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

IIRC it's just the generic attack stadium. Remember they had that one, one for defense, and one for balanced types. The red one had the deepest walls and was best suited for attack types.
(Oct. 14, 2016  3:03 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Tornado attack was made during the plastic generation it's the best stadium for plastics

That means this one is that stadium!!! DJ - Shock! DJ - Shock! DJ - Shock!. Thats really UltimateAwesomeBlazingCrackingBeyzing

OMG lol I got my dream beyhaha. I was looking for year (because i heard its best stadium of all time) and i was even ready to pay $100 due to i wanted it really really hard lol. Then yesterday. I got it from my friend (along with those 2) for just $5 lol. #CRACKINGDEAL

Thanks alot who replied
that stadium was pretty accessible for a while 3 years back because it appeared in a sonokong set on ebay form kitaechan for only £18 (exchange rate was better too lol) but I don't think he has any more or he's really bumped up the price.

EDIT.
yup found it and it has gone up by 500% lool now £106.58 looooooooool

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblade-G-Rev...En41bYBodg
Nope, it's obviously fake.
That "51 sold" makes me really sad.
(Oct. 18, 2016  11:09 PM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-BEYBLADE-A-3...Swe-FU9~A9
Is this legit?

I've bought one knowing it's definitely fake but the mold quality is quite good, the spin gear is sub par but not really bad, but you get a sick weight disk and the metal tip!