[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Jul. 07, 2016  6:15 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: is this bey is OG?

i specificly want to know about AR as if it's og i won't buy another Driger S and buy something useful like Wolborg 2, MS etc

[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0007.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0007.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0006.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0008.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0009.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0014.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0017.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0009.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0020.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0021.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0022.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0028.jpg]

Part-for-part, no, but everything is real. The AR is from Jumping Base(same as Driger S), but the Blade Base and Engine Gear are from Driger F. You've got some good parts.
What's OG? Anyway it's a driger s AR with a driger F base.
I mean is it Original? [OG = Original]

Well I just wanted to ask if all of the parts are OG, Which Spin Gear it has and MANLY is that Tiger Defender is OG?

Because a person was selling to me for $1-$2 because he have no intrest in plastic.

edit:- I asked a blader in my area who is very knowladagble about plastic but he said AR is fake so i just wanted to confirm if it's really fake or not as I'm going to use it on July 24th tournament
Yeah that "knowledgable" person doesn't know what they are on about.
Is Takara Wolborg a must have or does burning Kerberous outclass it?
On the wikis, i keep reading that people are using HMC's on different Blade Bases, like Dragoon S's BB. I've tried it and it doesn't work. Are you guys buying two Metal Drigers and using the halves of the casings without the tip or something?
(Jul. 07, 2016  5:27 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: On the wikis, i keep reading that people are using HMC's on different Blade Bases, like Dragoon S's BB. I've tried it and it doesn't work. Are you guys buying two Metal Drigers and using the halves of the casings without the tip or something?

Are you using a Neo casing? It should be able to hold an HMC, and fit in any gear-shaped Blade Base.
No, i was using Metal Driger's stock casings. What are some good beys with the Neo casings?
(Jul. 07, 2016  5:42 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: No, i was using Metal Driger's stock casings. What are some good beys with the Neo casings?

Well of course it doesn't fit. HMC doesn't mean use those casings.
Heavy Metal Core refers to the core piece itself, just the metal object inside the green casings. You can get it out of it by simply separating the casing, might be a bit hard cause it might be a pretty tight fit.
Then you can put it in Neo Casings, the ones which come with V/V2 Beys (except e.g. Cyber Dragoon due to its base design) and most of the later random booster beys. Good and cheap would be Metal Dranzer, then of course Driger V2, Burning Kerberous, Vortex Ape...
If you put the HMC in these shells, it fits into every regular base.
Thankyou very much for that informative answer. I know what I'm looking at for my birthday(3 more days, WOO!)
Do wolborg 4 really cost $10 like in Price Referance List on Beywiki? I really feel like it's more even on ebay.com lowest is around $23
They used to but once circle survivor Defenser combos got rediscovered the prices went up
Is it possible to check if anyone did tuning of bearing on there combo?

Reason i'm Asking Spoilt-Spoiler (Click to View)
edit:- also which is best Circle Survivor Combo
I don't know about bearing tuning

The best circle Survivor combo would be

AR: tiger Defenser, /Wing Cross/WarLion(SAR:WarLion/Dragon Saucer)
WD: wide defense /10 balance
EG: Right Engine Gear (Circle Survivor)
BB: Normal Base (Wolborg 4 Version)
CEW Part: Circle Survivor
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...cial-Rules

Click on the one that says universal rules.
Which AR is better for smash overall? Eight Spiker [Dragoon G] or Triple Tiger [Driger G]?

Also which BB/SG is better for Upper Attack? SG Metal Flat 2 from Gaia Dragoon V? or Driger F's Spin Gear

Thanks in Advance
You can't really compare Eight Spiker and Triple Tiger, since they specialize in their spin directions. But I suppose Triple Tiger, since Left Spin smash is expensive to set up.

Metal Flat 2 is lower, so I'd go with that. Still more of a Grip Base fan for Upper Attack.
How good this would be for defense?
AR: Upper Dragoon
WD: Wide Defense
BB: Circle Survivor setup
Good just replace the ar with tiger defenser/war lion/wing cross
(Jul. 11, 2016  10:51 PM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Good just replace the ar with tiger defenser/war lion/wing cross

Upper Dragoon is still good. Tiger Defenser or Wing Cross are probably better. I wouldn't say War Lion.
Not denouncing the combo, seems like a tank
Upper Dragoon is more about weight based defense that shape based but the fact that it goes down to meet the support part does help its use in your combo too. Not a bad combo at all but might not be the optimal AR. Do some testing.
Thank you all

I wanted to be sure before buying anything because I want to use the ice blue version of wolborg with a blue upper dragoon, and if I remember right that wolborg isn't cheap

This will be my next plastic gen combo :D