Driger S $20USD
Vortex Ape $30 USD
Dark Driger $25 USD

For future reference there's a price reference lists in the op
(Jul. 01, 2016  12:20 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Driger S $20USD
Vortex Ape $30 USD
Dark Driger $25 USD

The BeyWiki one, the one which is outdated?

Dark Driger is not worth $25, and is worth $40 at least.
(Jul. 01, 2016  12:24 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2016  12:20 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Driger S $20USD
Vortex Ape $30 USD
Dark Driger $25 USD

The BeyWiki one, the one which is outdated?

Dark Driger is not worth $25, and is worth $40 at least.

Due to demand and increasing rarity Driger S is more like $25-30, as well.
(Jun. 30, 2016  9:48 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2016  1:44 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: How much it costs a NIB Dragoon V2?
Worth $40, or you can get gauged on eBay.

Thank you!

(Jun. 30, 2016  11:05 PM)Morsoe Wrote:

yeah ebay is a good bet, i got my gun metal version for £3 odd bnib

I didn't see anywhere something THAT low, you may have really good luck
(Jun. 30, 2016  9:48 PM)Neo Wrote:
Worth $40, or you can get gauged on eBay.

Where have you gotten that number from cause that's not a realistic price at all? I'd say it's more at least $60 - $70.
A cheap price on YJA would be like $40, but then you have to add in the fees and shipping and all that. So yeah, even from there you are talking close to $60 before you get it home, depending on how you ship it and what else you ship with it
(Jul. 01, 2016  7:21 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: A cheap price on YJA would be like $40, but then you have to add in the fees and shipping and all that. So yeah, even from there you are talking close to $60 before you get it home, depending on how you ship it and what else you ship with it

It's worth 40, and you should only buy for that.
fees of course, but you may buy other stuff and thats irrelevant to the actual price since you know you'll be paying those when using YJA
I don't really agree that's it worth $40 and i'm pretty sure you're pricing it like this because you don't like Dragoon V2 (you've said this in the past). You can say it's worth whatever but if that price isn't realistic that assessment doesn't mean much.
(Jul. 02, 2016  7:15 AM)Ultra Wrote: I don't really agree that's it worth $40 and i'm pretty sure you're pricing it like this because you don't like Dragoon V2 (you've said this in the past). You can say it's worth whatever but if that price isn't realistic that assessment doesn't mean much.

But by that the pricing is over $90 today, I don't think Dragoon V2 costs that much either Uncertain (I have seen it for less in the past)

or it costs that much and had a huge overpricing this days?
(Jul. 02, 2016  2:39 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2016  7:15 AM)Ultra Wrote: I don't really agree that's it worth $40 and i'm pretty sure you're pricing it like this because you don't like Dragoon V2 (you've said this in the past). You can say it's worth whatever but if that price isn't realistic that assessment doesn't mean much.

But by that the pricing is over $90 today, I don't think Dragoon V2 costs that much either Uncertain (I have seen it for less in the past)

As with most cases if you wait you'll get a much better price than the incredibly high ones on ebay so i'd say what I said still applies. I think the price was a higher a few years ago but that was before demand and consequently prices slumped.

Technically, it's worth $8.99, or whatever the price it was back then.
I don't like it's tip. nothing to do with value.
No bias.
How good it's parts are directly affects its value though... So yes they are related. Okay then where are you getting $40 from? You're basing it off something though I don't know what because for the last several years it's always sold at more than $40 so saying it's worth less than what people consistently pay for it is ridiculous.
http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=dragoon+V2&_pgn=1

I'm just going to post this here to help settle this.
Y U NO RELEASE GALUX HASBRO/TAKARA TOMY?!
Anything can be sold on the aftermarket for any price.
Dragoon is the main characters Beyblade, so of course it's the expensive. I doubt these sellers are reading WBO posts about how delicious Customize Grip Base is for zombies.
I should say that the price to pay is $40. You may as well buy a used one, which does range in the 20s. If we're talking competitively, only the tip wears but it isn't as good as the cheaper option of Seaborg's defense grip base.
So there is no reason to pay too much since the parts that are worth the most (the plastic base,) don't need to be brand new. But Izhkoort may just want a new one for non-competitive reasons, and may want it for display or something. All I'm saying, is that its worth around $40 with all the years and stuff. It's not like it was under produced or anything. You shouldn't ever pay $120 for a new Plastic that was a general release. Very few exceptions, like the GTs. I bought mine with super high price tag on eBay, and I regret it every time I see the box.
As I said you're probably never going to find a NIB one for that price so it's pointless to quote that price.
(Jul. 03, 2016  12:20 AM)Neo Wrote: I don't like it's tip. nothing to do with value.

I want that tip to use a different combo than my seaborg one, but can't afford a Uriel 2
(Jul. 03, 2016  8:52 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2016  12:20 AM)Neo Wrote: I don't like it's tip. nothing to do with value.

I want that tip to use a different combo than my seaborg one, but can't afford a Uriel 2

Seaborg's is definitely better but if it's just for playing by yourself then I guess that doesn't matter.
(Jul. 02, 2016  2:39 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:

(Jul. 03, 2016  9:03 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2016  8:52 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:

Seaborg's is definitely better but if it's just for playing by yourself then I guess that doesn't matter.

btw which of both is better for attack? Uriel 2's or Seaborg's BB?

actually i have acess to both so want to know which is better as i want my attack setup to be best possible

edit:- i mean i can buy both which should i buy of them? i want best possible
Uriel 2 it's got better recoil control than Seaborg but you need to put the tip in Wolborg 2's casings other wise as the base is very fragile
Uriel 2 is for maximum control. It's the shortest rubber attack base in the game. (Customize Bearing on WB2 Case) not including Grip Base
Seaborg is faster and delivers better hits but isn't as accurate. If you can control it, there really is no need for Uriel 2. I mean that's a really expensive WEARABLE part. And it's impossible to buy without buying the whole package of gold plastic shards. So while it's s great tip with very good accuracy with hit, I can't fully recommend the high price tag since it requires so many (albeit necessary,) other beyblades to get it to work at maximum potential.
can Wolborg 4's CEW can fit on/ works with Dragoon GT's engine gear to make a left spin circle survivor combo?

If it does. How good it will be?
(Jul. 06, 2016  12:13 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: can Wolborg 4's CEW can fit on/ works with Dragoon GT's engine gear to make a left spin circle survivor combo?

If it does. How good it will be?

It doesn't.
Yeah, they are different fittings. One snaps into CEW tips and one clips into the big CEWs
is this bey is OG?

i specificly want to know about AR as if it's og i won't buy another Driger S and buy something useful like Wolborg 2, MS etc

[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0007.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0007.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0006.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0008.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0009.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0014.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0017.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0009.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0020.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0021.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0022.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160707_WA0028.jpg]