[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

are there any good counters to this combo, that can consistently beat it
Twin Horn (Hasbro)
+Dragon Saucer
Wide Defense
Neo Left (Double Bearing) (WB2 Shaft)
Defense Ring
Customize Grip Base
(Mar. 12, 2016  6:38 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: are there any good counters to this combo, that can consistently beat it
Twin Horn (Hasbro)
+Dragon Saucer
Wide Defense
Neo Left (Double Bearing) (WB2 Shaft)
Defense Ring
Customize Grip Base

Your best bet is to use Left Spin Stamina against it, since anything Right Spin will get spin stole and lose. Circle Survivor, while generally good at taking out Zombies, doesn't work against Twin Saucer, so that's out of the question.

Something like
Twin Horn + Dragon Saucer
Wide Defense
Neo Left (Double Bearing) (BK Shaft)
Defense Ring
Customize Bearing Base

should beat it consistently. A strong Attack type in the hands of a skilled Attack user should be able to defeat it as well, but honestly using Stamina to beat it is the easier/safer option.
I would use Takara Twin Horn or the Gyro bey AR for stamina and maybe like Twin Guard or Survival Ring. But yeah, as long as you use BK shaft you should be good. Even if you are in opposite spin you should have a bit more LAD. And maybe Twin Saucer would actually be the best choice, just in case your opponent picks attack, but I would go with the above for pure stamina
I found a golden DX set for about $80. Since it is gold plastic, should I just sell it to someone else, or is it exempt from the gold plastic syndrome?
From Sonokong? Yeah, those beys are awful I have heard. And usually smaller or lighter even
That reminds me. I have a question along those lines. I got a gold Master Dragoon in a tourney pack. It looks a lot stronger. It looks like it doesn't suffer from gold plastic syndrome. Anyone have any experience with it? I am thinking gold WB2 base, Dranzer S casing with Driger F shaft, wide defense and gold Upper Dragoon. Should be pretty fun and look baller.
[Image: 34j4x9g.jpg]
Yes. Do you think i could sell it for a good price? The box has some damage, but it is still all new.
I am not sure exactly which one you mean. Post a pic or link and I am sure someone will know what it's worth
Sorry, I thought i did. Here's the BBG's opening theirs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gur3M8dM-w4
Yeah the Sonokong gold sets aren't worth anything apart from the rare stadiums that come with some of them. Also gold Sonokong beys aren't affected by gold plastic syndrome (only ever heard of Uriel 2 suffering from that). The problem with them is that they're incompatible with hasbro and takara beys. If you bought it I doubt you'd be able to sell it on.
Yea the SonoKong ones were made smaller or something, pretty tragic. As for the Upper Dragoon question, I've got one coming but that comparison photo makes it seem like its inherently different than Uriel 2 so you should be good. I mean, you could just test it, usually prone to happen with high-collision (Smash Attack) parts which is typical for Uriel 2 AR and its BB (aggro SPs and speed), Upper Dragoon probably a lot less. Again, you should be safe, I'm going to use mine when it comes, you should test it too.
I agree, those aren't affected by the gold plastics syndrome as such, because they're only kind of plated. Only the not so shiny ones, where the gold color has been mixed right into the plastic, are prone to breaking. However, SK beys in general are of a very bad quality and more prone to breaking than Takara or Hasbro even without being gold colored. Also the size issues Dan mentioned. So yeah, if you want to play with them, they're really useless.

Nehertheless, the golden SK's are definitely not worthless, at least not for collectors, because even if they're useless in competitive play, they look kinda nice in every collection. They're not as much as the original versions, but you should be able to get at least 25 - 30 bucks for the whole set.

Edit: Oh I just noticed you saw it for even 80. Did you already purchase it? Because if you did, you should definitely keep it and hope the real price will increase again, or else you'll lose money. If not, don't buy, that's a rip-off.
I don't know personally I can't recall anyone ever wanting them and personally I think they look awful. I'd only buy another one for the stickers.
(Mar. 13, 2016  1:16 PM)Ultra Wrote: I don't know personally I can't recall anyone ever wanting them and personally I think they look awful. I'd only buy another one for the stickers.

This is your opinion and that´s perfectly fine. As for me, I purchased them for my collection and I´ve also been asked by others how to get them for a good price, so ther seems to be some interest in them.
(Mar. 13, 2016  11:46 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Edit: Oh I just noticed you saw it for even 80. Did you already purchase it? Because if you did, you should definitely keep it and hope the real price will increase again, or else you'll lose money. If not, don't buy, that's a rip-off.

I didn't yet. I saw that and a SK Perseus DX set for the same price, and wanted some expert opinions before I chose either. Thankyou guys, I'll post their other products on Beymap when I go back.
which is best upper attack combo, which is not too expencive. For brgainers?
No one uses traditional upper attack any more because smash attack and spin stealing upper do a better job.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B017SWKP1Q...d_i=mobile

????????

WHAT'S THE PHWS PEGASUS DOING THERE???
(Mar. 14, 2016  1:50 PM)Paul° Wrote: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B017SWKP1Q...d_i=mobile

????????

Its The Sonokong Union Set of Plastics and MFB PHWS. I dont know if they are rare or not but I am seeing this after a lot of time.

But I dont Know If Takara Tomy Relased any Union Sets in Japan but Sonokong in Korea Yes !!!

Heres Another One :-
www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revolution-Top-Blade-Union-Gold-Set-/121525321903

Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Mar. 14, 2016  1:57 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2016  1:50 PM)Paul° Wrote: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B017SWKP1Q...d_i=mobile

????????

Its The Sonokong Union Set of Plastics and MFB PHWS. I dont know if they are rare or not but I am seeing this after a lot of time.

But I dont Know If Takara Tomy Relased any Union Sets in Japan but Sonokong in Korea Yes !!!

Cheers !!!
Burst.

it's a sonokong set so you should expect to see something weird btw i think it's still cool! will buy for sure
That price is ridiculous. The whole set should be less than 50$
(Mar. 14, 2016  1:57 PM)Burst Wrote:

????????

Cheers !!!
Burst.

Yeah those sets are just a sonokong thing so nothing like that sold in Japan.
what would be a good anti-meta combo (always enjoyed using anti-meta combos)
i have nearly all competitive parts just missing gabriel g Crying (it's so hard to find), so suggest anything.
To know that, you need to know your meta.
How does the Dranzer/Driger/Dragoon shooters perform has launchers? (not that I expect to be better than regular ones with grips, but curious about it)
In my opinion these launchers don't perform very well... They are bulky and dragon ripcords tend to slip under the top part and get stuck sometimes. Customize Launcher Grips & EZ Launcher perform a lot better and it's a lot easier to get high RPM.

I have a question as well:
Would you guys recommend getting Capricorn Strike G (for the use of Neo Cross Horn) or Uriel 2 (for its tip). I have other options for ARs, but I guess the tip is the only chance to use attack customs along with SPs.