Pictures of yourself!

(Oct. 01, 2021  12:01 AM)Attila Wrote: https://giphy.com/gifs/My9bwD92vos4cAMbNo

You're getting there attila...
(Sep. 30, 2021  11:46 PM)Attila Wrote: https://giphy.com/gifs/F1swRZc0ro0Um6Ogfn

(Oct. 01, 2021  12:08 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  12:01 AM)Attila Wrote: https://giphy.com/gifs/My9bwD92vos4cAMbNo

You're getting there attila...

Cmon bro, have a sense of humor
Pink Hoodies Are Superior.

Unfortunately you have to click this link because making the image show on my post is some kind of puzzle game.

(Sep. 25, 2021  3:14 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Alright, I was able to fix it, here comes the ultimate face reveal

Bro I can't see any of the images here I'm so sad.

I'm sure you look cool though-
(Mar. 18, 2021  2:14 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: Ok, inconvenience, it's all yellow and stretchy, but hey! Just zoom in and kinda just...... yeah it sucks
(Link Deleted)

So yeah. Who likes my handsome face? Lol

I am sorry, but I decided to delete this because I didn't realize posting images of my face to random strangers wasn't a 1000IQ idea.
Me and mah boi
(Oct. 21, 2021  10:42 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Me and mah boi

*Screams*

lol.
My friend has that exact same mask!

(Oct. 05, 2021  4:19 PM)MrMister Wrote: Pink Hoodies Are Superior.

Unfortunately you have to click this link because making the image show on my post is some kind of puzzle game.

No offense, and I don’t mean anything by it, but I thought you were like a 30 year old dude. Sorry if that offended you, sorry! But I seriously thought you were a grown up. Idk I just had that vibe. But you’re basically my age, Like 14-15 range it looks like from the pic.
(Oct. 21, 2021  11:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

No offense, and I don’t mean anything by it, but I thought you were like a 30 year old dude. Sorry if that offended you, sorry! But I seriously thought you were a grown up. Idk I just had that vibe. But you’re basically my age, Like 14-15 range it looks like from the pic.

Trust me, a LOT of people on this site are very different than what you picture them as.
(Oct. 21, 2021  11:38 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  11:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: My friend has that exact same mask!

Trust me, a LOT of people on this site are very different than what you picture them as.
Idk how to respond to that without sounding wierd or something. I don’t like picture anyone as in like “Oh this dude is like a 17 year old who likes to play guitar and has blue hair” or anything like that. But sometimes I get a general vibe as to whether the person is a grown up or kid. I don’t like intentionally try to find it out or anything, sometimes I just get vibes. Sorry if that sounded wierd or anything lol
(Oct. 21, 2021  11:42 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  11:38 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Trust me, a LOT of people on this site are very different than what you picture them as.
Idk how to respond to that without sounding wierd or something. I don’t like picture anyone as in like “Oh this dude is like a 17 year old who likes to play guitar and has blue hair” or anything like that. But sometimes I get a general vibe as to whether the person is a grown up or kid. I don’t like intentionally try to find it out or anything, sometimes I just get vibes. Sorry if that sounded wierd or anything lol

It doesn't sound weird. My post just meant something along the lines of "Just because a person on this site sounds like a 15-year-old guy by the way they type, doesn't mean that they are a 15-year-old guy."
(Oct. 21, 2021  11:49 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  11:42 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Idk how to respond to that without sounding wierd or something. I don’t like picture anyone as in like “Oh this dude is like a 17 year old who likes to play guitar and has blue hair” or anything like that. But sometimes I get a general vibe as to whether the person is a grown up or kid. I don’t like intentionally try to find it out or anything, sometimes I just get vibes. Sorry if that sounded wierd or anything lol

It doesn't sound weird. My post just meant something along the lines of "Just because a person on this site sounds like a 15-year-old guy by the way they type, doesn't mean that they are a 15-year-old guy."
Ah, ok. Like,I said before I don’t like think about it that way. I just get general vibes sometimes
(Oct. 21, 2021  11:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: My friend has that exact same mask!

Everyone here thinks I'm a Child sadly they are mistaken
(Oct. 22, 2021  12:01 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  11:38 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Trust me, a LOT of people on this site are very different than what you picture them as.

Everyone here thinks I'm a Child sadly they are mistaken

I await to see what you look like at the tournament I don't mean to be mean

Everyone here thinks I'm a Child  sadly they are mistaken

A few people on this site thought I was a girl for some time due to the pfps I had during that time...

Last time I talked to you, you said you weren't old enough to apply for organizer...
(Oct. 22, 2021  12:18 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2021  12:01 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Everyone here thinks I'm a Child  sadly they are mistaken

Last time I talked to you, you said you weren't old enough to apply for organizer...

I think he means "child" as in someone who is under 12 years old or something like that...
(Oct. 22, 2021  12:01 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Everyone here thinks I'm a Child  sadly they are mistaken

Um... I'm totally not a 6 Year Old Child who stumbled onto this site

(Oct. 22, 2021  12:05 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2021  12:01 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Everyone here thinks I'm a Child sadly they are mistaken

I await to see what you look like at the tournament I don't mean to be mean

you'll be disappointed, also I'll be hiding from you in the nearest closest

Sorry to quote you twice but I specifically never confirmed nor denied my Age/Birthday on here so I could be any age really
And here I was thinking UnseenBurst was gonna do a real face reveal.
I am severely disappointed and has ruined my day *takes a shot of beyblade whiskey*
(Oct. 22, 2021  3:44 AM)(Blank) Wrote: And here I was thinking UnseenBurst was gonna do a real face reveal.
I am severely disappointed and has ruined my day *takes a shot of beyblade whiskey*

You'll have to Wrestle me alive for a Face Reveal.

Or is this a lie
I believe you Unseen! (or do I?)
(Oct. 22, 2021  4:05 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2021  3:44 AM)(Blank) Wrote: And here I was thinking UnseenBurst was gonna do a real face reveal.

You'll have to Wrestle me alive for a Face Reveal.
Name when and where. Wait, If I wrestle you... I'll see your face! Challenge accepted!
(Oct. 21, 2021  11:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

Yeah I get that a lot, heh. No offense taken.
I assume it's because of my grammar.

Ralsei said it best.

Makes sense.
seems a bit to personal
(Oct. 26, 2021  2:08 PM)MrMister Wrote:

Ralsei said it best.

Makes sense.

I see another Deltarune fan on this site! Smile
(Oct. 26, 2021  2:08 PM)MrMister Wrote:

I actually think it's 'cause of your name!
MisterMister kinda sounds like you're a mister lol:p