Pictures of yourself!

It's okay guys, I am still beautiful.  Enjoy this low quality and awkwardly large photo.

getting taller but im also getting so many pimples it's ridiculous 

[Image: IMG_1285.jpg]
Woah hey I can't believe I've never posted in this thread
annual this-is-what-i-look-like-now photo:

[Image: 5435.png]
Hey guys i'm not dead
https://imgur.com/a/E7SAS
My true and honest self
[Image: ZcRrGDy.jpg]
I’m still short, but wow do I look different from my last posts here...
Well it’s been a long time but I did a thing -

[Image: A4DC9C1D-34F6-4E4F-9B68-D34BEF34E378_zpsvazy08wt.jpeg]
[Image: CE93C635-6256-4EAD-AE9A-403BD1DDD703_zpsnzuml3nx.jpeg]

Even though I’m not around on here really anymore Beyblade and this community made a massive impact on my life and I really enjoyed that part of it! I’ll always remember it now! Got it done in time for Remembrance Day too haha!

Forever a Beyblade fan!
(Aug. 23, 2018  7:19 AM)Blitz Wrote:
Bunch of Photos (Click to View)

Oh man. Dedication is an understatement to this man/woman... That's sooo cool!
(Aug. 23, 2018  7:19 AM)Blitz Wrote: Well it’s been a long time but I did a thing -
Even though I’m not around on here really anymore Beyblade and this community made a massive impact on my life and I really enjoyed that part of it! I’ll always remember it now! Got it done in time for Remembrance Day too haha!

Forever a Beyblade fan!
True dedication! Awesome! Man, love how people just devote themselves into this game. This game brings soo many people together and impacts their life some way or the other. Thank you for sharing this Blitz! And Hat's off to your dedication!
(Aug. 23, 2018  7:19 AM)Blitz Wrote: Well it’s been a long time but I did a thing -

Forever a Beyblade fan!

And kudos for finding a talented tattoo artist to pull that off, it came out beautifully!  I'm on my own hunt for the person who's going to ink me and it's HARD if you don't live in the right area.   How's the healing going?  How many hours total were you in the chair?
Thanks For the kind words all. 

It took 5 hours to do which wasn’t as long as I was expecting it went really quickly haha! And the healing is going well only got it done on the 22nd so still sometime until it’s fully healed.
[Image: 4347.png]

re: 5'10 and lanky now but my baby face isn't going away (Click to View)
That's me in the Little Tokyo district of Los Angeles, holding a Yoshitaka Amano artbook that my husband bought me for an anniversary gift.  We used to go on dates there when we still lived in California. 
(Oct. 10, 2007  6:03 AM)Carina with sizegenetics Wrote: [Image: 34xji2v.jpg]

you are looking so nice pretty the poster says that you are awesome yesterday  i have seen a girl just like you
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/100...2lqWIf.jpg
FAYSS REEVEELE?!
Necroing my thread

[Image: zEG1tyR.jpg]

Hoping to return to posting more actively throughout the year!
Dude.

You look like a completely different guy. Where is the MidnightLWBO kid posting only pictures in black and white ? Time really flies...

Anyways, take care man. I hope I'll be able to make it to Toronto this summer so I can finally meet you guys after all those years.
you dont look that bad mitsu. U lookin good.
have you ever heard of internet safety? Anyone could be a 50 year old man pretending to be a 7 year old girl!

Dont show pictures of yourself
(Mar. 21, 2019  6:52 PM)TuckBlade Wrote: have you ever heard of internet safety? Anyone could be a 50 year old man pretending to be a 7 year old girl!

Dont show pictures of yourself

These people were willing, and it’s not like they’ve given any actual information
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
Face Reveal
(Oct. 09, 2019  2:40 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
Face Reveal
Wow nice. Tongue_out