Pictures of yourself!

(Apr. 02, 2014  2:06 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: Your all nuts!

lol wut.

Explain.
Everyone knows not to put a pic of your self on the internet anyone could be posing as a child and instead be a freaking maniac who doors bad stuff to kids!
Ok, but it's none of your business whether people post pictures of themselves on the Internet. And what will people who are probably nowhere near this person do with a picture?
People post photos of themselves on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter all the time and there is by far much more information on those profiles than you would get by posting a picture on this site. There really isn't any harm as long as you refrain from posting too much personal info on a site like this. Even then, I doubt someone would stalk a beyblade site to do this.

Midnìght Wrote:Tri, I can't deny it. You're amazing! XD

This is old news.
Um hello you put where you live in your account and on the beymap and your right it is none of my business but that doesn't mean I can't worn you out say your nuts its just like on the purchase consultion thread you can say a bey is no good for competitive reasons but you can't change how much the blader wants the bey!
(Apr. 02, 2014  2:48 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: Um hello you put where you live in your account and on the beymap and your right it is none of my business but that doesn't mean I can't worn you out say your nuts its just like on the purchase consultion thread you can say a bey is no good for competitive reasons but you can't change how much the blader wants the bey!

Most of the members doing it are old enough to know.

Then why would you even ask if you know you want the bey even if it sucks?
Did I specify my location? No.
Hey you switched it to bey talk thus thread isn't for beyblade talk I was using build me a comboas an example and maybe people want the bey cause they might want a full set! How was I supposed to know that you didn't put it I didn't look at your profile much less if you put your location?
(Apr. 02, 2014  3:05 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: Hey you switched it to bey talk thus thread isn't for beyblade talk I was using build me a comboas an example and maybe people want the bey cause they might want a full set! How was I supposed to know that you didn't put it I didn't look at your profile much less if you put your location?

Hey, you brought it up first.

It's an option to put your location...
Ray Sagittario, this is becoming spam, take it to PM's, please. Tongue_out
I brought it up I didn't bring the beyblade talk up you tried to change the subject using what I said to do it!
(Apr. 02, 2014  3:10 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: I brought it up I didn't bring the beyblade talk up you tried to change the subject using what I said to do it!

You brought up the point of Purchase Consultation...

Anyhow, like I said in the post above, this is becoming spam, so please take it to PM's.
(Apr. 02, 2014  3:10 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: I brought it up I didn't bring the beyblade talk up you tried to change the subject using what I said to do it!

Who mentioned it first?

I'm gonna stop feeding this spam now. End result: it's not your place to tell them what to do. They're /they're parents are old enough to make that decision.
Sorry didn't see your comment I'm on my phone its screen isn't big enough for me to see the comments as I typed and I'm not gonna go as far as PM I'll just end this argument here cause is over I like my warning meter being at 0%.
Bacon milkshakes for life!
I also had a deep fried twinkie. It was disgusting.
Dude, that looks disgusting ]€=

How was it?
(Apr. 03, 2014  10:43 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: How was it?
Absolutely terrible. My dad and I still can't get over how terrible that food place was.
Bacon milkshake? That sounds disgusting, and this is coming from the guy who eats his chocolate pudding with mozzarella cheese sprinkled on top.
(Apr. 03, 2014  10:36 PM)Midnìght Wrote: Bacon milkshakes for life!
I also had a deep fried twinkie. It was disgusting.

That looks disgusting!XD but a fried Twinkie sounds delicious!Cute
Prom!
This is my favorite picture because I'm terrible at smiling and I look like I'm dying inside.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

[Image: bg5bWNl.jpg]

My epic selfie, this is me, if you wanna meet me at Anime North for GBT2 this is your guy!

If you want a pic of me skiing i'll post that!

EDIT: And... I met Andy from Crunch/The Zone weekend (YTV)

(Apr. 06, 2014  7:34 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Prom!
This is my favorite picture because I'm terrible at smiling and I look like I'm dying inside.
I don't know if it's the picture or high heels or something, but you seem really tall! Can I ask your height?
(Apr. 06, 2014  10:42 PM)Dual Wrote: I don't know if it's the picture or high heels or something, but you seem really tall! Can I ask your height?
I'm a little over 5'7". Wish I was 5'10" or 5'11" though lol
First... Nice Photo The Supreme One...

Second, how did you attach a photo? I know it's impossible to do because the Committee disabled that feature... unless it's been reinstated...