Pictures of yourself!

Damn, coffee at twelve years old ?
(Mar. 08, 2014  5:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Damn, coffee at twelve years old ?

What's wrong with drinking coffee at a young age?
You're giving children a lot of caffeine. Children. Caffeine. When I was younger I was dangerous after eating some sugar. If I'd have had caffeine, I'd be in an asylum.

And I'm sure there are health issues or something that I don't know about. I never got why kids (or anyone) drink coffee...

Edit: Here you are
(Mar. 08, 2014  5:24 PM)Dual Wrote: Then there's moods. For some people, caffeine enhances their moods. For others it makes it worse. For kids who have some anxiety, and it may even be under control in normal conditions, caffeine can really increase anxiety.
Huh. Well I'm not exactly a kid, but even now I find that my anxiety level increases dramatically after drinking coffee or a heavily caffeinated drink. It's sort of an addiction at this point so I continue to drink it, but I always wondered if there was a reason why I react so strongly to caffeine. Chocked_2
Personally, my parents never let me drink it regularly until I was 13 or 14 because it does stunt your growth & curb your appetite.
It's generally supposed to not be good for brain development, is the main thing. Still, it really isn't at all unusual nowadays.
Oh, so you don't drink coffee at the age of 10-11? I feel bad now, haha. I drink it everyday when I get up and I'm 13. Would you guys suggest I stop, haha. PM me.

Nice picture BTW.
This should honestly be taken to PM. It's taking up this thread, which should be used for photos of yourself.

But yeah, drinking coffee at such a young age, is for sure not the best idea, only being twelve.

Sorry if this is contributing to spam.
Sorry to double post but, I'd really like to end that discussion. Otherwise, here's a few photos I took a little while back.
I feel like crying, you're so handsome! LOL, haha.

Was that hat custom made? Or did you buy it from somewhere? It looks pretty cool dude!
Sir, I'm going to have to kindly ask you to give me your hair. Like seriously.

I used to have pretty long hair, then I cut it short, but now I'm growing it out again and I really want your hair style Midnight XD

Or y'know, I could always go with the classic Flock of Seagulls hair, haha.
(Mar. 08, 2014  11:10 PM)The Alchemist Wrote: I feel like crying, you're so handsome! LOL, haha.

Was that hat custom made? Or did you buy it from somewhere? It looks pretty cool dude!
Now that's what I want girls to say to me, haha.

Also, it was made almost two years ago, actually. That's also the hat in the bio you stole, haha.

(Mar. 08, 2014  11:12 PM)Dual Wrote: Sir, I'm going to have to kindly ask you to give me your hair. Like seriously.

I used to have pretty long hair, then I cut it short, but now I'm growing it out again and I really want your hair style Midnight XD

Or y'know, I could always go with the classic Flock of Seagulls hair, haha.
If there's any possible way to give you my hair, without me losing it, I would, haha.

This hair took forever to grow. I'm not breaking that legacy, by cutting it, haha.
Sometimes I still come on this site to take a look around even if the italian subforum is almost dead..Good memories are linked to the WBO,and it s nice to randomly come here!
Ciao guys Grin
Just got bored, again.
(Mar. 16, 2014  10:07 PM)Xaos Ninja Wrote: Here I am from the summer (I look a bit young for 13)
Nice photo, Xaos! You definitely look older than me, hah.
Is it just me or is it Selfie Sunday for the WBO? Eee
|Midnight|, how long are gonna let your hair grow?

Xaos ninja: cooooooolio Smile
He'll let it grow as long as he wants, hah. Long hair rules. So maybe just untill it stops growing, hah.
(Mar. 16, 2014  10:10 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: |Midnight|, how long are gonna let your hair grow?
I never thought of that, to be honest. I like the length of it, as of now. I'll probably end up trimming it the slightest bit before GBT2.

(Mar. 16, 2014  10:13 PM)" L Wrote: He'll let it grow as long as he wants, hah. Long hair rules. So maybe just untill it stops growing, hah.

Unsmith
(Mar. 16, 2014  10:16 PM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2014  10:10 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: |Midnight|, how long are gonna let your hair grow?
I never thought of that, to be honest. I like the length of it, as of now. I'll probably end up trimming it the slightest bit before GBT2.
NO! How dare you! You should leave it, because at all private schools down here, you can't have hair past your eyebrows and ears.
(Mar. 16, 2014  10:10 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Is it just me or is it Selfie Sunday for the WBO? Eee

I prefer selfie Wednesday.

Oh and let's not forget sexyselfiewednesday (if that even exists).

Yeah this pretty much tells how boring my spring break is when I resort to this.
Lemme join!
This was during Dance Night in our school.
A somewhat recent picture of me. Low quality because of my stupid phone Uncertain

I cannot deny how stupid I look in photos XD
I took this yesterday, but I totally forgot about uploading it here.
Tri, I can't deny it. You're amazing! xd
Tri: first pic=comeatmebro face
Takasu: cool, are you in your schools marching band?
Midnight: #SnapBack