Photography Contest: Beyblade Around the World

(Oct. 18, 2016  5:30 AM)Chaitanya Breed Wrote: Edit:- Just asking will winner will be picked by how good pic was or randomly?

The winners will be chosen by a panel of judges, so based on the quality of the image. The bonus instagram winner, however, will be chosen by random draw!
Quick pic I took at La Fontaine Park to promote the contest:

[Image: N4N9nBa.jpg]
Will definitely have to enter this one. A sunset picture would look pretty good I think. Now just to find the time to do it. Thanks for putting this together
I'm about to go out to take a picture - can two Beys be in it?
(Oct. 18, 2016  8:51 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: I'm about to go out to take a picture - can two Beys be in it?

Of course Smile
I know this is probably the dumbest question ever asked on the WBO, but how do i post a photo to a thread? Smile
(Oct. 18, 2016  9:17 PM)Naru Blader Wrote: I know this is probably the dumbest question ever asked on the WBO, but how do i post a photo to a thread? Smile

It is not dumb at all, do not worry: just upload your picture to an image-hosting website like Imgur or Postimg.org, then copy the direct URL they give you for that file. After that, come in the topic and, in your message, use the URL between IMG tags like this:

Code:
[IMG]http://[/IMG]

Technically you are not required to embed your picture directly here though; you can just post the link and we will click on it to see the photograph, that works too.
(Oct. 18, 2016  9:17 PM)Naru Blader Wrote: I know this is probably the dumbest question ever asked on the WBO, but how do i post a photo to a thread? Smile

Upload it anywhere (like http://imgur.com) and then insert the image address like this:

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/imageurl.jpg[/img]

(I promise this will be easier soon.)
(Oct. 18, 2016  7:23 PM)cadney Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2016  5:30 AM)Chaitanya Breed Wrote: Edit:- Just asking will winner will be picked by how good pic was or randomly?

The winners will be chosen by a panel of judges, so based on the quality of the image. The bonus instagram winner, however, will be chosen by random draw!

Cool. That means replying here won't reduce or increase my chances right

Longinus-Spoiler (Emperor of spoiler) (Click to View)
Once again, another question haha. As long as there's a Bey in the picture, I can add other props (launchers, etc)?
(Oct. 19, 2016  4:17 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Once again, another question haha. As long as there's a Bey in the picture, I can add other props (launchers, etc)?

Yes I guess.

broken uriel 2 BB spoilt-spoiler (Click to View)
[Image: kzZpqSB.jpg]
Here's my entry. Hope you all enjoyTongue_out_wink
Link http://m.imgur.com/kzZpqSB

Clicked at a near by park. Collected sand and stones to create the sceneryTongue_out_wink
Here's my entry! Title is: "Lush Green"

Wanted to do something different so I went out near a huge cow field (since my town has a bunch), found a beautiful spot nearby and took a picture of a battle. Wanted to capture the lake, the fences and the palm trees in the back. Without edits, it feels much better.

Battled my grandma right after lmao. XD It should be in better quality. Uncertain

Edit: Just realized there's sparks on the Beys for effect lmao. XD

[Image: MyIzknW.jpgo]
The image doesn't work.
Ah gotcha. Will fix it.

EDIT: Fixed it! Hopefully, it's up.
Whoa, that's a beautiful pic! Seems like you live in a very serene place.
(Oct. 20, 2016  2:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Whoa, that's a beautiful pic! Seems like you live in a very serene place.

Thank you! And yeah, it's a really nice town. Joyful_3

(Oct. 20, 2016  2:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Whoa, that's a beautiful pic! Seems like you live in a very serene place.

I also love yours! I love the red trees in the background! Makes me wanna relax under the tree shade haha xD
Hehe, I really adjusted the color saturation, but I did work hard to fit that one red tree into the frame. haha

Montreal is indeed beautiful.
(Oct. 20, 2016  4:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hehe, I really adjusted the color saturation, but I did work hard to fit that one red tree into the frame. haha

Montreal is indeed beautiful.

Haha I see. The effort was definitely worth it! And it sure is. :')
(Oct. 20, 2016  1:23 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Here's my entry! Wanted to do something different so I went out near a huge cow field (since my town has a bunch), found a beautiful spot nearby and took a picture of a battle. Wanted to capture the lake, the fences and the palm trees in the back. Without edits, it feels much better.

Battled my grandma right after lmao. XD It should be in better quality. Uncertain

[Image: MyIzknW.jpgo]

That's so beautiful. Grin I wanted to take a picture for the contest today but then it started to rain. I will try tomorrow again after work. Smile
Thank you :') and ahh that sucks! ;_; I hope you can get a really good shot tomorrow! Smile Looking forward to it!
(Oct. 20, 2016  7:49 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Thank you :') and ahh that sucks! ;_; I hope you can get a really good shot tomorrow! Smile Looking forward to it!

I was exited the whole week to finally have some time to make a photograph on the beach today after work (I usually have a 40+ hours week) and then it started to rain. My friend wanted to come with me so that we can take pictures together because we both work for the newspaper sometimes (I wrote an article about spider crabs (Go Mad Gasher!!! xD) last month which was on the front page and we also took photographs of the German east coast together for the news paper) but then it started to rain and on the weekend he doesn't have time. I hope the photographs will still be great and I can show them to him. Smile
This is my entry and it has a clear message: We love crabs so don't pollute the sea!

[Image: 14712550_1667963093494335_427547913376259661_o.jpg]
Wow TL14. Thats really awesome. Also your Brisky

Beyhaha

Good luck all