Photo Gallery

thanks MagikHorse. Man there is so much to learn lol
(Feb. 19, 2020  7:50 PM)bassraven Wrote: thanks MagikHorse. Man there is so much to learn lol

That there is. I'm only one of many here that would be happy to answer any questions you have, especially regarding Burst.
Here are a couple of pictures i took of my launcher grip

[Image: GH86Ffj.jpg]

I was selling them, so thought of taking nice pictures
More Images here
Dragoon V2! Probably my favourite version of Dragoon. I think the Burst remake should've came with Variable instead of Evolution though, it would've looked closer to the original.

And here's Dragooon . Also a really nice looking bey.
(Feb. 27, 2020  6:01 AM)silly_snake Wrote: Dragoon V2! Probably my favourite version of Dragoon. I think the Burst remake should've came with Variable instead of Evolution though, it would've looked closer to the original.

And here's Dragooon . Also a really nice looking bey.

Both of your pictures are not working. Make sure you're copying the image's URL (which should end in the file extension)and not just the URL to view it from whatever account this is.
(Feb. 27, 2020  7:06 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Both of your pictures are not working. Make sure you're copying the image's URL (which should end in the file extension)and not just the URL to view it from whatever account this is.

Thanks for the heads up. I think they should be working, for now at least. If not I can try uploading them to somewhere else.
I've added the SlingShock Layers, GT Chips, Layer Bases, Hasbro Exclusive Turbo Layer Recolors from Beyblade Burst Rise, HyperSphere Discs, and HyperSphere Drivers I have so far as well as the orange Absorb-S to the original post.
I've added Nine, Polish, and Accel to the original post.
[Image: gka2fcex.jpg]

Custom Galeon 2 G, Trygle 2 G and Trygator 2 G Grin
(Yes, it's actually Trygator G, but Emily has a Trygator before this one, so I'm counting the RB9 release as Trygator 2 Tongue_out)
Yooooo, those three are AWESOME! As a Trygator fan, this makes me really happy.
(Jul. 16, 2020  6:11 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Yooooo, those three are AWESOME! As a Trygator fan, this makes me really happy.
Cool. I got an orange Trygator & a Dark Draciel. I also have a black Ariel bey (all TT). I have the gold Soul Blaze & the Black one too. Got them as Xmas presents 5 years ago from ebay
I posted this on my shapeways shop thread, but I thought people on this thread would appretiate this as well from a photo standpoint, I got a 3D print of a Gabriel 2 AR and using spare parts, I made a full Gabriel 2 bey. Here it is alongside my Uriel 2, please excuse the poor cutout job on the bit sticker, my hands arent very steady.

EDIT: Also yes, those are Dragoon V2 Support Parts, my spare Uriel 2 Support Parts are horribly broken due to the gold plastics inherent weakness and plastic rot.

[Image: W3aJCT4.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1880.jpg]
Toxic Trident 8 Bump Wedge. Just for fun Wink
[Image: Cyer-Driger.jpg]
My attempt to make Salima's Cyber Driger Smile
Special thanks to my best friend Nostradon for this beautiful & smooth print of the AR!

Credits to Matt3ry, Mcup2, UncleJoJo and Tightskin for the 3D model, what an amazing work!
My favourite Hasbro releases (Evolution SwitchStrike) Smile

[Image: OgXm1HjC_m_VuBWf1AwlPWMO72QW91k-RrAHBXV1...0E=s800-nd]
[Image: Spiral-Treptune-T3.jpg]

Proper Hasbro SwitchStrike Spiral Treptune T3 (never really got over the fact that T4 was without the gimmick and T3 was redesigned).
How do I add photos to the posts? I want to share pictures of my collection, but I don't know how