Photo Gallery

wow love the murcury anubis the effect makes it look nice (it already was) Joyful_2
(Mar. 06, 2011  12:32 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: wow love the murcury anubis the effect makes it look nice (it already was) Joyful_2

sb said the aquario looked like a ghost that scared him away.....;(
(Mar. 06, 2011  4:23 PM)roux Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  12:32 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: wow love the murcury anubis the effect makes it look nice (it already was) Joyful_2

sb said the aquario looked like a ghost that scared him away.....;(

oh yeah.... thats cool Joyful_2
I have a new custom colour I will upload sometime this week (loads of course work issues)
Wow that Aquario looks great! I have some amazing Slow Mo FPS Pics I took of beys spinning!
(Mar. 09, 2011  12:51 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: I have a new custom colour I will upload sometime this week (loads of course work issues)

Do not post in the Photo Gallery topic if you do not have the photographs yet ... That is just SPAM.
My MF Hell Kerbecs BD145DS with the stickers from the World Domination Book -

[Image: DSCF3494.jpg]
[Image: DSCF3492.jpg]
[Image: DSCF3487.jpg]

This is officially my favorite Beyblade for now lol.
it looks amazing, and you can battle with it without worrying about it chipping (, a bit like my paint stripped wing on quetz), lol it looks so nice
wow that hell kerbecs looks great im jealous
Some pics of the science lab used for Beyblade club at the school I work for:
Quetzalcoatl T125XF Versus Rock Horogium ED145B
and yes, that is a giant stuffed animal in the fume cupboard.
@ Bladestorm. You should stick a TT attack stadium in the middle for pro bladers at your school only Wink
Thats awesome. Are you a teacher? Admin? Great that you're providig all that stuff for the kids.
(Mar. 11, 2011  7:57 PM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: @ Bladestorm. You should stick a TT attack stadium in the middle for pro bladers at your school only Wink

I bring in my TT attack sometimes but its a hassle running after KO'ed blades.

(Mar. 11, 2011  8:12 PM)Otsu Wrote: Thats awesome. Are you a teacher? Admin? Great that you're providig all that stuff for the kids.

I'm a teaching assistant, I got a thorough thrashing today with my MF Vulcan Horuseus LW105RF.
You mean DF105 or LW105.
(Mar. 11, 2011  8:44 PM)Dan Wrote: You mean DF105 or LW105.

LW105 sorry, I was thinking of my other combo MF Lighning L Drago (Multi) DF145FS while typing it.
I thought that it was W105 from Galaxy Pegasis, not df 105 right?

EDIT: forget it, I was under the wrong understanding.
(Mar. 11, 2011  8:34 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  7:57 PM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: @ Bladestorm. You should stick a TT attack stadium in the middle for pro bladers at your school only Wink

That is so true.
(Mar. 11, 2011  9:03 PM)Otsu Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  8:34 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:

That is so true.

i dont need to run after my bey Joyful_2 as they either hit the wall or me, it does hurt somtimes in left vs right attack battles
yes! finally got all my special beyblades i ordered from mail order japan. here's two that i got. :]
4 pics. 800x451 each.

kekeke, nano check my youtube for my newest video. Wink
I'm really hating you now Otsu
my new neck-less [Image: dscf0691q.jpg] ist midnight
(Mar. 13, 2011  7:39 PM)beyryan Wrote: my new neck-less
midnight
You necklace seems more like a brutal medallion designed for crushing other Beyblades to me!
Brad used to do the same with rare MWs. He called it "Bey Bling" :3