Photo Gallery

[Image: 980557_4998027674456_1506409865_o_zps6e237bcf.jpg]

finally got my Fang Leone W105R2F Burning Claw Version!

just a heads up.... this is not my entry for BeyDays Photography 3
Awesome Shogun Grin

Here I am with Blizzard Ortros/Ortrus and Desert Sphinxer:

[Image: 30052013678.jpg][Image: 30052013679.jpg]

[Image: 30052013680.jpg][Image: 30052013681.jpg]

As always, sorry for the poor quality!
Click on them to view with full resolution.
I took these laying in bed with my phones flash, haha!

Sweet pics. Loving the underwater Aquario Wink
(Jun. 02, 2013  9:02 PM)The Beymaster Wrote: Here are some photos I took for the photo comptetion but did not use. Warning: there are a lot of large pictures
Beyblades at the beach
Forest photos
Also, here is a blurred photo of a custom painted blitz unicorno

I personally liked the killerken in the sand picture, that was beast!
Really cool photos, The Beymaster. I like the ones of the Ketos ~★
Thanks for sharing them here. ✔
So, a couple years ago at AN, the trend was to have members sign your stadium:

[Image: P1040043.jpg]

And this year it evolved into having members sign your case!:

[Image: DSC03659-1.jpg]

From left to right/top to bottom, here's who signed mine:
lord Wolfblade, Spinster, Crimson, Bey Brad, Kai-V, JesseObre (signed as "J.O"), Stormscorpio1, Blader Monk (signed as "Nguyen the boss"), Blue (signed as BlueSuzaku, his original username from way before the WBO existed), Dark_Mousy, Benjamin Israel (VA for Toby/Faust, Toby_Faust on the WBO), M. Christan Heywood (VA for Zeo Abyss, Zeo Mac on the WBO), Wrathn, Shadow, Arupaeo, Pockyx3 (signed as K-Pop St★r, a nickname Blader Monk gave him a couple years ago haha), Fang Wolf, Yuko Ray14, geetster99, Primus

Good times. Smile
I posted this in Recent Beyblade Purchases, but I thought it would be appropriate to post it here too:

(Jun. 30, 2013  1:19 AM)Kei Wrote:
It is comprised of the following parts:
- Phoenix (Red) x2
- Stone Face, E230, GCF from BBG-09, RBV1
- BBG-23, RBV3 Archer Phoenic 125B Face Sticker
That's awesome! Did you buy two Hasbro phoenics or is one of them the limited edition TT one?
(Jun. 30, 2013  7:21 PM)Tri Wrote: That's awesome! Did you buy two Hasbro phoenics or is one of them the limited edition TT one?

Hasbro. That's why I wrote "Phoenix", and you can also see one of the boxes in the background. I'm glad now that I had some sense and decided against buying one of the expensive TAKARA-TOMY ones a number of months ago haha.
All that red...

The beauty is overwhelming.

[Image: jbku.png]
So my bakushin susanow came in the mail yesterday, and ive got to say, i really like its design. Smile

[Image: e7a.png]
I was playing with my white box and a curved sheet of paper to shoot photographs under new angles and made this:
non-gimmicked Tracks (2751 pixels wide) (Click to View)
The photoshopping could be better, no doubt, but the picture is still somewhat interesting.

Edit: HMS Running Cores (2158 pixels wide) (Click to View)
(Jul. 06, 2013  10:52 PM)Nocto Wrote: I was playing with my white box and a curved sheet of paper to shoot photographs under new angles and made this:
The photoshopping could be better, no doubt, but the picture is still somewhat interesting.

Very cool! Wonderful to see them all lined up like that, looks amazing. Really outstanding work Nocto!
(Jul. 06, 2013  10:52 PM)Nocto Wrote: I was playing with my white box and a curved sheet of paper to shoot photographs under new angles and made this:

Very nice pictures Nocto!
The colors really work together in your picture, very cool.

Awesome. We need to get these put up on Beywiki somewhere.
[Image: pno5jiqi.jpg]

Oldschool BB-10 style Wink
Beautiful!

Did you draw it on the bottom or the top of the stadium?
Thanks, Tri Wink
On the bottom of course, otherwise it wouldn't be there anymore Tongue_out_wink
Good, that's why I was concerned for a moment, I'd hate to see that masterpiece go down the drain Wink.
Very nice!
If I am ever able to get a clear BB-10 I have a few ideas like that.