Phantom Discussion

Just saying, that the specific combo gibsonmac posted, MF-F Phantom Cancer AD145RF is quite the combo, though it seems rather imperative that you use that exact combo. However, I seem to get better results in attack mode. Confused

It's a very, very nice combo. I should test it, I will see if I feel up to it tomorrow.
I have been testing out MF-F Phantom Bull AD145RF against MF-H Scythe Kronos BD145EDS/CS and it doesnt do well. Scythe's PC Frame blocks all major contact.
Any requests anyone?

Coming up:
MF-F Phantom Kronos AD145D tests
MF-F Phantom Kronos BD145EDS tests
MF-H Phantom Bull CH120RF tests
Scythe seems to cause it trouble, but I don't have a scythe kronos myself.

Have you tried using cancer instead of bull? Also, try banking harsher.
I would like to see:
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS/D vs MF-F Phantom Aquario AD145WD (Can you do ten rounds each for D and CS)
I dont have a Basalt or 230. I will be getting one tomorrow.
Stamina mode is the one with the smirk, right?
My RF does 12 full tornado stalls per 10 seconds. Is that fast enough for that combo?
Oh wow, I've been using it the wrong way around.

H-uh.

See if attack mode helps I guess?
(Nov. 19, 2011  4:50 PM)th!nk Wrote: Oh wow, I've been using it the wrong way around.

H-uh.

See if attack mode helps I guess?

Attack = Bumpy.
Stamina = Smooth.

How this eluded you...
I thought this initially, and was kind of surprised when I "found" it was different... I must have misread something.
I will make the Tests With 230 Track
Ans Don,t Forget that the Side that Hits by Phantom is importent vor attackk or Stalins mode
(Nov. 19, 2011  5:21 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: I will make the Tests With 230 Track
Ans Don,t Forget that the Side that Hits by Phantom is importent vor attackk or Stalins mode

Stalin's mode eh?

[Image: STALINSMODE.png]
(Nov. 19, 2011  5:23 PM)th!nk Wrote:

Stalin's mode eh?

Seriously, Glowfire? hahahaha
Grin lol, that was failure from my handy ^^ but that´s lucky
Did anyone try MF Phantom 230D? Is it any good?
here are the test results for basalt kerbecs 230 d/cs vs. phantom orion ad145rf

first: basalt kerbecs 230d vs. phantom orion ad145rf (stamina side at hitting front)
bsalat: 5 wins (3 os, 2 ko)
phantom: 5 wins (5 ko)
phantom win percentage: 50% (55% (I had made after that twenty battles to make better results))

basalt kerbecs 230d vs. phantom orion ad145rf (attack side at hitting front)
basalt: 3 wins (3 os)
phantom: 7 wins (6 ko, 1os)
phantoms win percentage: 70%

basalt kerbecs 230CS vs. phantom orion ad145rf (attack side at hitting front)
basalt: 6 wins ( 5ko, 1os)
phantom: 4 wins (3 ko, 1os)
phantom win percentage: 40%(60% after 20 battles it had 12 wins)
that was a big draw battle

basalt kerbecs 230CS vs. phantom orion ad145rf (stamina side at hitting front)
basalt: 7 wins( 3 ko, 4os)
Phantom: 3 wins (3 ko)
phantom win percentage: 30 % (25% after 20 battles)
much draws again

also if you make it right you will get draws or you can win but that´s not easy always
ohh sorry^^ I will post it at next but I think it will seem so
basalt 1 win( ko)
phantom 9 wins (os)
(Nov. 19, 2011  7:21 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Did anyone try MF Phantom 230D? Is it any good?

MF Phantom Aquario TH170D has won/placed in several tournaments, recently.

No need to test 230.
(Nov. 19, 2011  5:52 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  5:23 PM)th!nk Wrote:

Stalin's mode eh?

Seriously, Glowfire? hahahaha
Funniest quote ever anyway, i will probably get my phantom tommorow and i just wanted to see which mode was getting better results in tests attack or stamina
That's difficult to find out, by some Moses is Stamina better vor other attack, I think attack is better for blades they have a lot recoil and stamina for push blades out woth low recoil
Attack is better for attack usage (from my experience, stamina mode leaves you open to taller basalt combo's), whilst stamina mode is better for Stamina and Defense.

Kinda makes sense, see.
(Nov. 20, 2011  3:52 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: That's difficult to find out, by some Moses is Stamina better vor other attack, I think attack is better for blades they have a lot recoil and stamina for push blades out woth low recoil

Okay, now I think you're doing this on purpose, lol. Seriously?
[Image: images9.jpg]
Naw bro, I think he means this:
Yo, can we get some more testing on MF-F Phantom AD145RF vs. anything, really? Perhaps top-tier worthy, we should find out! I am incapacitated right now, so..
this with the names is not my failure my handy (telephone) makes this fails^^
I will make more testings with this phantom combo
I got my phantom and for my first lauch i did a rather bad launch but still ended up getting :00 minutes exactly in time so does this mean i got the good mold?
I do not think 0 Minutes is a good time.