[Perth, Australia] Perth Tournament

Too bad this was so long ago ;-;
I am a blader with a custom 3D Printed bey and a lot of Hasbro beyblades.
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:04 AM)hallows64 Wrote: Is anyone planning a tournament in Perth? Everythings always in the eastern states, and personally, I'm sick of it. if there's any Perth users feeling the same way and wants to host a tournament, tell me.

Hi there is a Tournament in [Place] on the [Date] it’s hosted by [Removed] you can find them on [site].
(Jul. 12, 2020  12:52 PM)Beybladeclubaus Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:04 AM)hallows64 Wrote: Is anyone planning a tournament in Perth? Everythings always in the eastern states, and personally, I'm sick of it. if there's any Perth users feeling the same way and wants to host a tournament, tell me.

Hi there is a Tournament in [Place] on the [Date] it’s hosted by [Removed] you can find them on [site].

I'm sorry but at this time the WBO does not permit non-WBO Beyblade events to be advertised on this site! Please don't link or hint at details for your external event, don't give people breadcrumbs to follow. You can either become a WBO organizer and run your events according to WBO rules, or you can please stop trying to advertise them here.

This rule may potentially change in the future, but for right now, that's what it is.
(Dec. 27, 2019  12:13 PM)SeperatedEntity Wrote: Too bad this was so long ago ;-;

custom beys aren’t allowed in most tourneys right?
(Aug. 13, 2020  10:31 AM)iNjza Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  12:13 PM)SeperatedEntity Wrote: Too bad this was so long ago ;-;

custom beys aren’t allowed in most tourneys right?

Custom 3D beys are banned in tournaments. Only beys from Hasbro, Takara Tomy, and Sonokong are allowed.