[Perth, Australia] Perth Bladers Check In!

(Jan. 24, 2018  3:03 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: I live in Northam if you are wondering

I used to live in northam! Now I’m in perth... I went to that SJSN school...
(Mar. 11, 2017  3:06 AM)RavenPrince33 Wrote: Hello, I was wondering if any bladers who live in perth (WA) would be interested into doing a tournament if there are enough people.
It would probably be easier with Burst as they are in stores now but if you can only use MFB than that is fine : )

Sure! Are 3D Printed Beys allowed?

My best combo is
sR, Zn, VI
Too bad this was so long ago ;-;
I am a blader with a custom 3D Printed bey and a lot of Hasbro beyblades.
I live in Perth i might want to join, my two strongest beys are legend spriggan and Wizard Fafnir
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:04 AM)hallows64 Wrote: Is anyone planning a tournament in Perth? Everythings always in the eastern states, and personally, I'm sick of it. if there's any Perth users feeling the same way and wants to host a tournament, tell me.

Hi there is a Tournament in [Place] on the [Date] it’s hosted by [Removed] you can find them on [site].
(Jul. 12, 2020  12:52 PM)Beybladeclubaus Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:04 AM)hallows64 Wrote: Is anyone planning a tournament in Perth? Everythings always in the eastern states, and personally, I'm sick of it. if there's any Perth users feeling the same way and wants to host a tournament, tell me.

Hi there is a Tournament in [Place] on the [Date] it’s hosted by [Removed] you can find them on [site].

I'm sorry but at this time the WBO does not permit non-WBO Beyblade events to be advertised on this site! Please don't link or hint at details for your external event, don't give people breadcrumbs to follow. You can either become a WBO organizer and run your events according to WBO rules, or you can please stop trying to advertise them here.

This rule may potentially change in the future, but for right now, that's what it is.
(Dec. 27, 2019  12:13 PM)SeperatedEntity Wrote: Too bad this was so long ago ;-;

custom beys aren’t allowed in most tourneys right?
(Aug. 13, 2020  10:31 AM)iNjza Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  12:13 PM)SeperatedEntity Wrote: Too bad this was so long ago ;-;

custom beys aren’t allowed in most tourneys right?

Custom 3D beys are banned in tournaments. Only beys from Hasbro, Takara Tomy, and Sonokong are allowed.
Hi all just seeing if theres any adult beyblade groups south of the river? Wouldn't mind playing again but with a 20 plus year old group.
Hi, I don't play burst (mostly plastics, maybe mfb limited) but I am both of those things. I don't know anyone else here at the moment though.
So is anyone still like, alive here, for any format?

I probably won't have time soon, but I'm curious to see if there is any real interest. I have hosted before, it could be done again perhaps.
(Aug. 23, 2021  7:10 AM)JJGAMEYT Wrote: I want to Bey battle someone

Are you in Perth, Western Australia?
(Apr. 04, 2011  7:08 PM)th!nk Wrote: The problem is, look at how many of us there are, unless we advertise and have a whole bunch of small children using Dark Bull or Poison Serpent or Storm Pegasis coming along, there won't be enough players.

Also, how many of us, other than myself, have an Attack Stadium? Because we'd need quite a few.

And we'd still need someone to organise a venue, though I suppose if there's a park with good level ground, we could use a tarp and go there, but for it to be worthwhile, it'd need to be a day where EVERYONE came along.
AND there'd need to be prizes, we'd need to convince people to buy tourney passes, and find someone trustworthy enough to be the host who has time to record the points, and unbiased Judges.

And, unless someone is willing to spend their own money on prizes, the prizes would have to be pretty lame, like, TWO METAL FACES lame, because there won't be enough attendees to make it worthwhile. At best, you'd get basalt horogium or hell kerbecs, which the winner will probably have anyway.

We could obviously have a non-official get-together, but pretty much no-one would come, and I'd look awkward (I get the feeling I'm the oldest Perth Blader here...)

And odds are unless there are enough lot of us, someone's gonna come over and LAUGH AT THE CHILDRENS GAEMZ or whatever. Or, just laugh at the ranga who's too old for childrens games either losing to or beating children at a childrens game* Tongue_out Which would then involve me wrecking someone (GINGER RAAAGE), which would then reflect badly on the whole thing, and I'd become that guy who got into a fight at a beyblade tourney, and then the joke would get old, and then I'd get even grouchier on here. Also, if it happened before the finals, I'm sure peoples parents would take them home, if they're there, or whatever, and it'd be for nothing.

(I know you're not all Children children but from what I can tell, I'm guessing few of you are out of high school, right?)
So, yeah, I don't like our chances, unless Momiji, Fyuuor, and the other good Australian bladers all decide to take a holiday to perth at the same time. And who'd come HERE on a holiday?

So, in summary, TO HAVE A TOURNAMENT HERE WE NEED TO IMPROVE THE TOURISM INDUSTRY OF WA, Perth in particular.

Mostly fair points, but people don't really come over and hassle ya. Its usually pretty friendly
(Aug. 29, 2021  3:06 AM)Lon Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  7:08 PM)th!nk Wrote: The problem is, look at how many of us there are, unless we advertise and have a whole bunch of small children using Dark Bull or Poison Serpent or Storm Pegasis coming along, there won't be enough players.

Also, how many of us, other than myself, have an Attack Stadium? Because we'd need quite a few.

And we'd still need someone to organise a venue, though I suppose if there's a park with good level ground, we could use a tarp and go there, but for it to be worthwhile, it'd need to be a day where EVERYONE came along.
AND there'd need to be prizes, we'd need to convince people to buy tourney passes, and find someone trustworthy enough to be the host who has time to record the points, and unbiased Judges.

And, unless someone is willing to spend their own money on prizes, the prizes would have to be pretty lame, like, TWO METAL FACES lame, because there won't be enough attendees to make it worthwhile. At best, you'd get basalt horogium or hell kerbecs, which the winner will probably have anyway.

We could obviously have a non-official get-together, but pretty much no-one would come, and I'd look awkward (I get the feeling I'm the oldest Perth Blader here...)

And odds are unless there are enough lot of us, someone's gonna come over and LAUGH AT THE CHILDRENS GAEMZ or whatever. Or, just laugh at the ranga who's too old for childrens games either losing to or beating children at a childrens game* Tongue_out Which would then involve me wrecking someone (GINGER RAAAGE), which would then reflect badly on the whole thing, and I'd become that guy who got into a fight at a beyblade tourney, and then the joke would get old, and then I'd get even grouchier on here. Also, if it happened before the finals, I'm sure peoples parents would take them home, if they're there, or whatever, and it'd be for nothing.

(I know you're not all Children children but from what I can tell, I'm guessing few of you are out of high school, right?)
So, yeah, I don't like our chances, unless Momiji, Fyuuor, and the other good Australian bladers all decide to take a holiday to perth at the same time. And who'd come HERE on a holiday?

So, in summary, TO HAVE A TOURNAMENT HERE WE NEED TO IMPROVE THE TOURISM INDUSTRY OF WA, Perth in particular.

Mostly fair points, but people don't really come over and hassle ya. Its usually pretty friendly

Yeah this was back before I'd hosted a couple tournaments which went really well! It's a shame there doesn't really seem to be anyone from Perth around now.
(Aug. 29, 2021  3:17 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2021  3:06 AM)Lon Wrote: Mostly fair points, but people don't really come over and hassle ya. Its usually pretty friendly

Yeah this was back before I'd hosted a couple tournaments which went really well! It's a shame there doesn't really seem to be anyone from Perth around now.

Well I run an online a beystore (not too subtle plug bglhobbies.com.au) and if you or anyone else manages to get organising one. Hit me up and maybe we can offer a little prize support or something.
Just posting in case anyone else is out there - anyone keen?
Looking to having some fun while traveling to Perth in June 2023. 

Any events , bladers there?
I've merged a few Perth threads and made an edit to the OP - if any Perth Bladers see this, please do check in and also mention what formats/series you'd like to see so we can try to make it happen ☺️

Also, we have a promo event on for Beyblade X where you can try the new tops for yourself and even win some!
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...th--108643
Would there be any possibility in a beyblade X format being hosted anytime soon? I have a few beys and a stadium of my own, but it seems unlikely as products haven't been sold globally yet, just wondering.
(Nov. 06, 2023  3:00 PM)Aionios Wrote: Would there be any possibility in a beyblade X format being hosted anytime soon? I have a few beys and a stadium of my own, but it seems unlikely as products haven't been sold globally yet, just wondering.

We actually had one a little while back that had decent numbers, though people wanted me to do Burst again for the next one. Haven't had a tonne of time to organise anything for a hot minute though! But yeah definitely a real chance of it, we have plenty of people here with stuff especially after the First Xperience giveaway the WBO and Beyblade Premier did for us last time.