Performance Tip - Yeilding

Yielding is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the publication of B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yeagar Yggdrasil Gravity Yeilding on July 16th, 2016.

==Description==
Yielding is quite similar to that of the Polish Defence from the Metal Fight Beyblade series, as it has a similar wide conical shaped tip made of polyoxymethylene rather than traditional plastic, which gives it lower friction with the stadium floor.  The center of the Performance Tip also contains an embossed logo featuring a stylized letter "Y" for easy differentiation from other Performance Tips. It came in a transparent yellow, and pink tip in its original release.

==Performance==
It has great stamina and precession due to the decreased friction and width of the tip, but it also comes with the price of lower grip and as a result, makes it easier to knock-out and it makes the Beyblade suffer further from recoil. Despite it's shaping being similar to Defence from MFB. It's easy to destabilize due to its tip being slightly sharper, and it has a hard time regaining balance due to tip has lower friction with stadium floor, making it overshadowed by other Stamina Performance Tips such as Revolve and Defence due to their superior stability, recoil control, and knock-out defense. Though it's balanced can be improved by wearing it a little bit. The advantage that Yielding has is it's very high burst resistance, which otherwise known as Burst Defence.

==Use In Stamina Customization==

Due to its high stamina of Yielding. It has used in the Stamina-Type Customization like Doomsizer/Deathscyther (Takara Tomy) Gravity/Knuckle/Heavy/Ring/Armed/Spread Yielding. Despite Takara Tomy Deathscyther having bad burst resistance, Yielding can give it a boost of extra burst resistance, which will be useful if your area has lots of Stationary Attack Types like Valtryek Heavy/Gravity/Armed/Spread/Knuckle Revolve. But it can also be used with Chaos Energy Layer to increase its burst defense, which is otherwise almost unusable due to its very shallow teeth, which make it very easy to burst.

==Use In Stationary Attack Customization==
When used with a Stationary Attack Customization such as Valtryek Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Spread/Armed Yielding, the lower friction of Yielding can help Valtryek to resist bursting better. With the use of banking technique, it can not just dodge attackers but also avoid them hitting it's aggressive contact points by taking hits either above or below on the layer.

==Use In Defence/Stamina Hybrid Customization==
When used in conjunction with Doomsizer D2, it can boost its burst defense against its primary counters like Minoboros based attack and Doomsizer D2's knock-out defense and ability to destabilize other defense and stamina types, makes it very safe choice to use at the tournament.
==Products==

==Takara Tomy==

B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yeagar Yggdrasil Gravity Yiellding

B-65 Super Custom Set Speed ver.

==Hasbro==
TBA

Overall, Despite Yielding have pretty great use of Stationary Attack, Balance and Stamina Customization. Outclassed by Revolve and some other drivers in most of the places. Making this Performance Tip not a must have but a nice addition to any competitive blader's growing competitive collection.

Work in progress

I know what I'm going to do in summer after exams beyhaha
@[~Mana~}, can you have a look at it?
(Jan. 15, 2017  4:40 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: ==Description==
Yielding is quite similar to Polish Defence from MFB in that it has a wide conical shaped tip made of polyoxymethylene rather than normal plastic, which gives it lower friction with stadium floor.  The center of the Performance Tip also contains an embossed logo featuring a stylized letter "Y" for easy differentiation from other Performance Tips. It came comes in a transparent yellow and pink tip

Made a few changes to the first sentence here. Also remember "I before E, except after C" :p
That sounds much better. Thanks ToxicAtom!!
Added to OP

do anyone think there's something more I can do here? I want it to be best because I'm big fan of POM tips RevUplauncherhahaahah
I would actually make use actually use this combo but unfortunately I dont have the necessary performance tip. I think... Probably because I only have 4 hasbro beys.
Yielding has become my favourite driver from the burst system!
This definitely counts as a usable draft, but I would like to see more description of its performance inside the main section rather than just in the combination suggestions sections, like in all other part articles.
@[Kai-V], sorry for being late. here's new version!!

#PDunderrated-Spoilt-Spoiler (Click to View)
Sorry for double post but I just rewrote some of it's parts and cleaned off grammer in most places (yup I learned better english and little japanese in a while, beyhaha)

[spoiler=#PDunderrated-Spoilt-Spoiler]
THE BEYZING CRACKBLADER Wrote:Yeilding is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yeagar Yggdrasil Gravity Yeilding on July 16th 2016.

==Description==
Yielding is quite similar to Polish Defence from Metal Fight Beyblade, as it has a similar wide conical shaped tip made of polyoxymethylene rather than normal plastic, which gives it lower friction with stadium floor.  The center of the Performance Tip also contains an embossed logo featuring a stylized letter "Y" for easy differentiation from other Performance Tips. It came comes in a transparent yellow and pink tip in it's original release.

==Performance==
It has great stamina and precession due to decreased friction and width of tip, but it also comes with price of higher recoil and being easier to knock-out[b]. Despite it's shape being similar to Defence from MFB, it's easy to destabilize due to it's tip being slightly sharper and it has hard time regaining balance due to tip has lower friction with stadium floor, making it overshadowed by other Stamina Performance Tips such as Revolve and Defence due to there superior stability, recoil control and [b]knock-out defence. Though it's balance can be improved by wearing it little bit. Advantage that Yeilding has is it's very high burst resistance, which otherwise known as Burst Defence.

Due to it's high stamina of Yeilding. It can be effectively used in Stamina Type Customization like Doomsizer/Deathscyther (Takara Tomy) Gravity/Knuckle/Heavy/Ring/Armed/Spread Yeiding. Despite Takara Tomy Deathscyther has pretty good resistance, Yeilding can give it a boost of extra burst resistance, which will be useful if your area has lots of Stationary Attack Types like Valtryek Heavy/Gravity/Armed/Spread/Knucle Revolve. But it can be also used with Chaos Energy Layer to increase it's burst defence, which is otherwise almost unusable due it it's very shallow teeths, which make it very easy to burst.

When used with a Stationary Attack Customization such as Valtryek Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Spread/Armed Yeilding. Lower friction of Yeilding can help Valtryek to resist bursting better and with use of banking technique, it can not just dodge attacker but also avoid them hitting it's aggressive contact points by taking hits ethier above or bellow on layer.

When used in conjunction with Doomsizer D2, it can boost it's burst defence against it's major counter like Minoboro based attack and Doomsizer D2's knock-out defence and ablity to destablize other defence and stamina types, makes it very safe choice to use at tournament.

==Products==

==Takara Tomy==

B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yeagar Yggdrasil Gravity Yeilding

==Hasbro==
TBA

Overall, Despite Yeilding have pretty good use in Stationary Attack, Balance and Stamina Customization. It's outclassed by Revolve and some other drivers in  most of places. Making this Performance Tip not a must have but nice addition to any competitive blader's growing competetive collection.

[/b][/b]
There are still some grammar mistakes, but the edits are appreciated. However, I do not see how a tip can have recoil...? Also, since it has less friction, are you sure it makes a good Stamina and Defense hybrid?
Not to mention that Revolve doesn't have stability really... To some extent, yes, but not exactly scrape-proof if you hit it hard enough.
(Apr. 14, 2017  1:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There are still some grammar mistakes, but the edits are appreciated. However, I do not see how a tip can have recoil...? Also, since it has less friction, are you sure it makes a good Stamina and Defense hybrid?

Yes, it is more of a Balance type.
(Jan. 15, 2017  4:40 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Yielding is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the publication of B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yeagar Yggdrasil Gravity Yeilding on July 16th, 2016.

==Description==
Yielding is quite similar to that of the Polish Defence from the Metal Fight Beyblade series, as it has a similar wide conical shaped tip made of polyoxymethylene rather than traditional plastic, which gives it lower friction with the stadium floor.  The center of the Performance Tip also contains an embossed logo featuring a stylized letter "Y" for easy differentiation from other Performance Tips. It came in a transparent yellow, and pink tip in its original release.

==Performance==
It has great stamina and precession due to the decreased friction and width of the tip, but it also comes with the price of lower grip and as a result, makes it easier to knock-out. Despite it's shaping being similar to Defence from MFB. It's easy to destabilize due to its tip being slightly sharper, and it has a hard time regaining balance due to tip has lower friction with stadium floor, making it overshadowed by other Stamina Performance Tips such as Revolve and Defence due to their superior stability, recoil control, and knock-out defense. Though it's balanced can be improved by wearing it a little bit. The advantage that Yielding has is it's very high burst resistance, which otherwise known as Burst Defence.

Due to its high stamina of Yielding. It has used in the Stamina-Type Customization like Doomsizer/Deathscyther (Takara Tomy) Gravity/Knuckle/Heavy/Ring/Armed/Spread Yielding. Despite Takara Tomy Deathscyther having bad burst resistance, Yielding can give it a boost of extra burst resistance, which will be useful if your area has lots of Stationary Attack Types like Valtryek Heavy/Gravity/Armed/Spread/Knuckle Revolve. But it can also be used with Chaos Energy Layer to increase its burst defense, which is otherwise almost unusable due to its very shallow teeth, which make it very easy to burst. 

When used with a Stationary Attack Customization such as Valtryek Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Spread/Armed Yielding, the lower friction of Yielding can help Valtryek to resist bursting better. With the use of banking technique, it can not just dodge attackers but also avoid them hitting it's aggressive contact points by taking hits either above or below on the layer. 

When used in conjunction with Doomsizer D2, it can boost its burst defense against its primary counters like Minoboros based attack and Doomsizer D2's knock-out defense and ability to destabilize other defense and stamina types, makes it very safe choice to use at the tournament.
==Products==

==Takara Tomy==

B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yeagar Yggdrasil Gravity Yiellding

==Hasbro==
TBA

Overall, Despite Yielding have pretty great use of Stationary Attack, Balance and Stamina Customization. Outclassed by Revolve and some other drivers in most of the places. Making this Performance Tip not a must have but a nice addition to any competitive blader's growing competitive collection.

I made a few grammar changes and whatnot
P.s its yielding not yeilding
(Apr. 14, 2017  1:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There are still some grammar mistakes, but the edits are appreciated. However, I do not see how a tip can have recoil...? Also, since it has less friction, are you sure it makes a good Stamina and Defense hybrid?

Oh I will try to fix them. Actually I meant it's similer to that of why Blitz isn't used on MF (MF has way more recoil). I think word "Recoil Control would better :). Yes I found quite a bit sucess with D2 combo, D2 usually itself is very hard to KO but it's problem is, it burst easily against sharp and agressive contact point beys that can latch on it's gap (aka RBV4 W2, Minoboros, S2 lol, A2, Raktovor, etc). But Yeilding make it quite a bit of less risky against them for cost of some Knock Out Defence. Though you can use it with banking technique to avoid KO (+ it's ready to face dF with it's high precession driver. aka little bit more futureproofing :p). Orbit varient has better KO defence, as well as destable things best.

mj9 thanks alot beyfriend :). I will add it to OP

Also do we need to capital first letter of words like Burst, knock out, Defence, Stamina, Recoil, etc?
I tried D2.G.Y a while ago, too. It's super awesome. Grin I really like this article. Very good work. Smile
(Apr. 14, 2017  11:11 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Oh I will try to fix them. Actually I meant it's similer to that of why Blitz isn't used on MF (MF has way more recoil). I think word "Recoil Control would better Smile. Yes I found quite a bit sucess with D2 combo, D2 usually itself is very hard to KO but it's problem is, it burst easily against sharp and agressive contact point beys that can latch on it's gap (aka RBV4 W2, Minoboros, S2 lol, A2, Raktovor, etc). But Yeilding make it quite a bit of less risky against them for cost of some Knock Out Defence. Though you can use it with banking technique to avoid KO (+ it's ready to face dF with it's high precession driver. aka little bit more futureproofing :p). Orbit varient has better KO defence, as well as destable things best.

Ah no, then that is, in my opinion, a wrong use of that term. What has recoil is what gets hit, the Layer/Metal Wheel/Attack Ring. The tip of a spinning top cannot have any recoil if it is not struck... So the top of a Beyblade has a varying degree of recoil, and the only thing its tip can have in relation to that is a varying degree of friction. I am quite certain that you cannot talk about recoil of a tip...
(Apr. 14, 2017  1:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah no, then that is, in my opinion, a wrong use of that term. What has recoil is what gets hit, the Layer/Metal Wheel/Attack Ring. The tip of a spinning top cannot have any recoil if it is not struck... So the top of a Beyblade has a varying degree of recoil, and the only thing its tip can have in relation to that is a varying degree of friction. I am quite certain that you cannot talk about recoil of a tip...

Beymm. Maybe then "But it also comes with price of being easier to KO and suffers higher recoil, due to less grip with stadium floor "? I just want mention that it's lower friction makes it lose more spin after suffering recoil which is main reason why Revolve wins against it. Is there is any other way to mention that?
Then it needs to be formulated as: "it makes the Beyblade suffer further from recoil". It is not the tip that suffers from its recoil, since it has none.
(Apr. 14, 2017  4:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Then it needs to be formulated as: "it makes the Beyblade suffer further from recoil". It is not the tip that suffers from its recoil, since it has none.

Got it beyhaha. added to OP OP (overpowered-opening post lol).

So how's it beynow?
Sorry for double post, but @[Kai-V] and @[~Mana~] , can you use your great beypower to check and approve this drafts if it's good beyhehe?

I will by afternoon add Beyblade Wiki Formating to it Smile
(May. 12, 2017  1:51 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Sorry for double post, but @[Kai-V] and @[~Mana~] , can you use your great beypower to check and approve this drafts if it's good beyhehe?

Trying my hand at some edits right now. Give me about 20 minutes?
I plan on looking at all drafts in the forum over the coming week! Currently a little preoccupied planning our wonderful BeyDays festivities, which we'll be announcing very soon Wink

I promise I'll get to it very soon though! Hopefully Monday, haha.
(May. 12, 2017  1:56 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(May. 12, 2017  1:51 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Sorry for double post, but @[Kai-V] and @[~Mana~] , can you use your great beypower to check and approve this drafts if it's good beyhehe?

Trying my hand at some edits right now. Give me about 20 minutes?

Yes no prob bud Smile. @~Mana~, yes no problems beytall
(Jan. 15, 2017  4:40 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Yielding is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the publication of B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yeagar Yggdrasil Gravity Yeilding on July 16th, 2016.

==Description==
Yielding features a cone shaped tip made of polyoxymethylene (POM) thermoplastic rather than traditional plastic, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Polish Defense. Yielding's gimmick is that the POM plastic has less friction against the stadium floor than traditional plastic, increasing a combination's stamina. Embossed into the top of the Performance Tip is a stylized 'Y' for easy differentiation.

Due to the lowered friction, Yielding yields high amounts of stamina and procession time, however this low friction also brings lowered Knock-Out resistance and stability. The stability issue is further exacerbated by the angle of the cone; unlike Metal Fight Beyblade's Defense Tip, the angle of Yielding is more acute, akin to Big Wide Defense, causing an increase in the risk of floor scraps. It is possible to improve the stability somewhat by wearing down the tip, however the low friction means that this takes time.

The advantage Yielding has over other Performance Tips such as Revolve and Defense is greater Burst resistance as the low friction means that there is less force to be taken by the teeth or slopes of a Layer.

Due to Yielding's high stamina, it can be used in the combination Doomscizor/Caynox Gravity/Knuckle/Heavy/Ring/Armed/Spread Yielding. The greater Burst resistance Yielding provides can compensate for Doomscizor's/Caynox's poor teeth, that makes this combo resistant to Stationary Attack combinations such as Valtryek Heavy Revolve.

In the Stationary Attack customization Valtryek Heavy/Gravity/Knucke/Spread/Armed Yielding, Yielding's low friction can prevent self Bursts from the recoil heavy Valtryek Layer. If used in a Banking launch, the procession of Yielding can allow this combo to dodge Mobile Attack combinations.

When paired with Doomscizor D2, the boost in Burst Resistance can be used to overcome the Layer's primary counters such as Minoboros. In addition, the low recoil of Doomscizor D2 and its ability to destabilize opponents makes it a very safe choice in tournaments

==Overall==
Due to Yielding's high stamina and Burst resistance, it has found great use in many combinations such as Stationary Attack, Stamina and Balance. However, due to Revolve outclassing Yielding in stamina and the stability issues present in Yielding, this part is not a must have. Instead it is a welcome addition to any blader's collection

==Products==

==Takara Tomy==
  • B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yeagar Yggdrasil Gravity Yielding (translucent yellow, pink POM)
  • B-65 Super Custom Set Speed ver. (translucent orange, black POM)
==Hasbro==
TBA
Tried my hand at edits, though I fear I made it more "me" than you.
(May. 12, 2017  2:21 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2017  4:40 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Yielding is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the publication of B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yeagar Yggdrasil Gravity Yeilding on July 16th, 2016.

==Description==
Yielding features a cone shaped tip made of polyoxymethylene (POM) thermoplastic rather than traditional plastic, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Polish Defense. Yielding's gimmick is that the POM plastic has less friction against the stadium floor than traditional plastic, increasing a combination's stamina. Embossed into the top of the Performance Tip is a stylized 'Y' for easy differentiation.

Due to the lowered friction, Yielding yields high amounts of stamina and procession time, however this low friction also brings lowered Knock-Out resistance, stability and suffer futher from recoil. The stability issue is further exacerbated by the angle of the cone; unlike Metal Fight Beyblade's Defense Tip, the angle of Yielding is more acute, akin to Big Wide Defense, causing an increase in the risk of floor scraps. It is possible to improve the stability somewhat by wearing down the tip, however the low friction means that this takes time.

The advantage Yielding has over other Performance Tips such as Revolve and Defense is greater Burst resistance as the low friction means that there is less force to be taken by the teeth or slopes of a Layer.

Due to Yielding's high stamina, it can be used in the combination Doomscizor/Caynox Gravity/Knuckle/Heavy/Ring/Armed/Spread Yielding. The greater Burst resistance Yielding provides can compensate for Doomscizor's/Caynox's poor teeth, that makes this combo resistant to Stationary Attack combinations such as Valtryek Heavy Revolve.

In the Stationary Attack customization Valtryek Heavy/Gravity/Knucke/Spread/Armed Yielding, Yielding's low friction can prevent self Bursts from the recoil heavy Valtryek Layer. If used in a Banking launch, the procession of Yielding can allow this combo to dodge Mobile Attack combinations.

When paired with Doomscizor D2, the boost in Burst Resistance can be used to overcome the Layer's primary counters such as Minoboros. In addition, the low recoil of Doomscizor D2 and its ability to destabilize opponents makes it a very safe choice in tournaments

==Overall==
Due to Yielding's high stamina and Burst resistance, it has found great use in many combinations such as Stationary Attack, Stamina and Balance. However, due to Revolve outclassing Yielding in stamina and the stability issues present in Yielding, this part is not a must have. Instead it is a welcome addition to any blader's collection

==Products==

==Takara Tomy==
  • B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yeagar Yggdrasil Gravity Yielding (translucent yellow, pink POM)
  • B-65 Super Custom Set Speed ver. (translucent orange, black POM)
==Hasbro==
TBA
Tried my hand at edits, though I fear I made it more "me" than you.

Just added "it suffers from futher recoil" where you mentioned it's KO Resistance and Stability issue Smile.