Performance Tip - Liner

Liner is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of B-64 Ultra Reshuffle Set Heavy Ver. on November 12, 2016.

==Description==
Liner features a plastic wheel-shaped part on an axis through the middle so it spins clockwise or counter-clockwise. Although it is meant to spin, because it is perpendicular with the stadium floor, it doesn't spin naturally. It remains stationary in the stadium but has sub-par stamina and defense. The thinness of the wheel also makes it prone to destabilization.  

It has not been used much competitively but is still an interesting part nonetheless. 

==Overall==
Because the main gimmick of the Perfomance Tip doesn't work well, it has mediocre attack, defense, stamina capabilities. '''It should only be picked up for collection purposes'''

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==
B-64 Inferno Ifrit Magnum Liner (Beyblade Super Custom Set Heavy Ver.)(translucent dark red)

==Hasbro==
Well gimmick of Liner is extremely weird lol but greatly wrote Jimmy!

I see somethings that can be done here but will tell after returning home Wink
yes it was a very weird driver to write about. I hope the mods and everyone else who wants to contribute can help finalize this
The actual way it performs is not described at all. Why it is bad for all types is not explained either.
honestly I'm not sure about the way it performs all ik is that it sucks. could you help me with that? does it count for the hunt? I'll fix it tomorrow. I'm busy tonight
(Jan. 21, 2017  12:11 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: honestly I'm not sure about the way it performs all ik is that it sucks. could you help me with that? does it count for the hunt? I'll fix it tomorrow. I'm busy tonight

I am not sure why you would write an article on a part you don't know about.

I don't own it, but my opinion is that it does not perform well because the wheel can only rotate on one axis, but it is a spinning top which is spinning at a perpendicular axis/angle/whatever you want to call it, and it can't really roll because of it. Also, this is just my guess but I think it may have balance issues because of how thin the wheel is. But I can't really confirm that since I don't own it.
changed up the format a little. let me know how it looks
Liner weighs 5.3g
My say on this one:

Weight: 5.3 g

Liner is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of B-64 Ultra Reshuffle Set Heavy Ver. on November 12, 2016.

==Description==
Liner features a plastic wheel-shaped part on an axis through the middle so it spins clockwise or counter-clockwise. Although it is meant to spin, because it is perpendicular with the stadium floor, it doesn't spin naturally like Gyro or Revolve. Rather, it remains stationary most of the time, but has an erratic pattern when hit. This lends into it's gimmick, counter attacking when it is hit. It sometimes works, but due to the wheel being inconsistent in spinning, it is somewhat unreliable. This tip has sub-par stamina and defense because of the thinness of the wheel on it. This wheel also makes it prone to destabilization, as the wheel's motion and shape gives it particularly poor balance.  

==Overall==
While Liner is an interesting part, it has many issues, such as it's subpar balance and low Stamina that keep it from being competitive. This Performance Tip is suitable for collection purposes only.

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==
B-64 Inferno Ifrit Magnum Liner (Beyblade Super Custom Set Heavy Ver.)(translucent dark red)
B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 (Fengriff F2 6Glaive Liner)(Light Red)
B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 (Blaze Ragnaruk Nine Liner)(Red)
==Hasbro==
Ifritor I2 Magnum Liner Starter
(Jul. 17, 2017  6:54 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: My say on this one:

Liner is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of B-64 Ultra Reshuffle Set Heavy Ver. on November 12, 2016.

==Description==
Liner features a plastic wheel-shaped part on an axis through the middle so it spins clockwise or counter-clockwise. Although it is meant to spin, because it is perpendicular with the stadium floor, it doesn't spin naturally like Gyro or Revolve. Rather, it remains stationary most of the time, but has an erratic pattern when hit. This tip has sub-par stamina and defense because of the thinness of the wheel on it. This wheel also makes it prone to destabilization, as the wheel's motion and shape gives it particularly poor balance.  

==Overall==
While Liner is an interesting part, it has many issues, such as it's subpar balance and low Stamina that keep it from being competitive. This Performance Tip is suitable for collection purposes only.

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==
B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 (Blaze Ragnaruk Nine Spiral)(Red)
==Hasbro==
liner weighs 5.3g.tho the one from rb6 which comes with F2 weighs 5.7g .also add bR nine liner from RB7
You should add that the gimmick of Liner is counter attack and it actually works. When liner is pushed away by an opposing Beyblade it rolls back into the center very fast and can sometimes knock the opponent out of the stadium because of this.
(Jul. 17, 2017  6:54 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: My say on this one:

Weight: 5.3 g

==Description==
Liner features a plastic wheel on an axis through the middle so it can roll. Although it is meant to spin, because it is perpendicular with the stadium floor, it doesn't spin naturally like Gyro or Revolve. Rather, it remains stationary when stable but has an erratic pattern when hit. This lends into it's gimmick, counter attacking by rapidly returning to the center, though this effect is through the shape of the tip and not through the rolling of the wheel. This same shape also leads to poor balance and poor stamina in turn.

==Overall==
While Liner can counter attack by returning to the stadium center better than Orbit or Atomic, it's poor performance and stamina makes it heavily outclassed by many other Tips in Attack, Defense and Stamina.

As such, Liner is recommended for collection purposes only.

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==
B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 (Blaze Ragnaruk Nine Liner)(Red)
==Hasbro==