POWER RANGERS

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers is kinda overrated and has aged poorly IMO. It's got some very cool moments, one of the best suits, nice Megazords and some of the most awesome comic-relief characters like Bulk and Skull but as a show, the episodes are very basic and extremely corny to look back to. That's not to say the show is bad, there's still entertainment to be had but it's not as good as everyone makes it out to be. It's mainly loved because it's the first season and just because it's 90's cheese.

I will always thank the season for introducing us to one of my favourite franchises and it was the first season, so they had no idea which direction to go but as a stand alone season, it's okay but a bit boring.
anyone here excited for the new super sentai series kirameiger? it looks pretty cool
(Feb. 02, 2020  11:59 PM)VileYuzu Wrote: anyone here excited for the new super sentai series kirameiger? it looks pretty cool

Looking forward to seeing the new one. Hopefully hasbro brings it over to the west
Mashin Sentai Kirameiger does look really cool aesthetically, but we'll have to wait and see how the series plays out. It's pretty unique to have a green female sentai as part of the core team (We've also had Chameleon Green from Kyuranger). We've had NinninGreen from Ninninger but she never felt like part of the core team.
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:35 AM)VileYuzu Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgRJm0ciZL4

Their mech design looks really cool <3

oops i meant their suit design

(Feb. 03, 2020  12:36 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Mashin Sentai Kirameiger does look really cool aesthetically, but we'll have to wait and see how the series plays out. It's pretty unique to have a green female sentai as part of the core team (We've also had Chameleon Green from Kyuranger). We've had NinninGreen from Ninninger but she never felt like part of the core team.

yeah, green rangers in general are usually pretty cool since its not as typical a colour as they usually are but i like them
if you what to watch any tokusatku like super sentai(power ranger), ultraman, kamen rider and etc go to this website
jatoku.xyz
I would watch Kirameiger, but I feel like Sentai is now more child oriented than ever. Although I like the changer, it doesn't do enough to sway me enough sadly.
I've been trying to sell some of my Legacy Ranger stuff so I can Buy more bey hahaha anyone intrested?
This released earlier today, but a couple of the stars of Uchu Sentai Kyuranger got together and made this cute video to the intro. It's a sweet video for everyone stuck at home. I absolutely loved Kyuranger, so this brought a big smile to my face. 
(Apr. 21, 2020  2:22 AM)Triple-S! Wrote: This released earlier today, but a couple of the stars of Uchu Sentai Kyuranger got together and made this cute video to the intro. It's a sweet video for everyone stuck at home. I absolutely loved Kyuranger, so this brought a big smile to my face. 

SAY THE CHANGE!!!

It's been a while since I watched Kyuranger, the last time was when the final episode aired.

AHHHH!!!!

Tetsuji Sakakibara (Spada/Kajiki Yellow from Kyuranger) has a YouTube Channel!!!!

I knew that he had good English, but putting it into good use for this... OKYU!!!!

SAY THE ENGLISH!
Anybody see the new power Rangers movie?
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:13 AM)kai edits Wrote: Anybody see the new power Rangers movie?

Yes and it was awsome
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:34 AM)danjain0527 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:13 AM)kai edits Wrote: Anybody see the new power Rangers movie?

Yes and it was awsome

It was ok i like the power Rangers samurai movies better
My entire childhood up until 6 (when I discovered Beyblade)
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:35 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:34 AM)danjain0527 Wrote: Yes and it was awsome

It was ok i like the power Rangers samurai movies better
Never heard of or seen those
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:01 PM)danjain0527 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:35 AM)kai edits Wrote: It was ok i like the power Rangers samurai movies better

never liked them, I wouldn't watch them if i were u
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:01 PM)danjain0527 Wrote: .

never liked them, I wouldn't watch them if i were u
There good tho
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:28 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: never liked them, I wouldn't watch them if i were u
There good tho

i am not a big power rangers fan, the quality and interestingness degraded faster than pokemon(my opinion), and the early ones had bad quality(again my opinion),I liked mystic force, jungle fury(except the theme song) and dino thunder tho.
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:34 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:28 PM)kai edits Wrote: There good tho

i am not a big power rangers fan, the quality and interestingness degraded faster than pokemon(my opinion), and the early ones had bad quality(again my opinion),I liked mystic force, jungle fury(except the theme song) and dino thunder tho.
Those were good
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:36 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:34 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i am not a big power rangers fan, the quality and interestingness degraded faster than pokemon(my opinion), and the early ones had bad quality(again my opinion),I liked mystic force, jungle fury(except the theme song) and dino thunder tho.
Those were good

if the action was the lvl of the power rangers movie, i would love them
I still watch this whole cluster of shows. I think it’s gotten really old now but it’s a kid show so I can’t expect much. Beast Morphers season 2 was fine, not the best but I like how it reintroduced K from RPM. It had great crossovers but the season generally felt repeated I guess that is the idea of the newer PR series now. My personal favorite series are Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, SPD and Dino Charge.
I decided to revive this thread
because I like power rangers and Its better necroposting than creating a thread when there is already a thread about it

Holy carp they released Dino Fury
it feels like they released ninja steel last year and Dino charge 3 years ago
Huh, I remember watching Ninja Steel when I was 8.
...Didn't really like it tbh.