POWER RANGERS

(Mar. 28, 2021  2:40 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Huh, I remember watching Ninja Steel when I was 8.
...Didn't really like it tbh.

yeah
the new series are ok but not that much
(Mar. 28, 2021  3:03 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: My favourite is Dino charge.
same here

I like dinos
I like rangers
P E R F E C T

(I still havent watched dino thunder and dino fury tho)
(Mar. 28, 2021  3:06 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
same here

I like dinos
I like rangers
P E R F E C T

I hated Dino thunder dk why. Havent seen dino fury.
(Mar. 28, 2021  3:06 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
same here

I like dinos
I like rangers
P E R F E C T

Dino Thunder was a really great series IMO. It's one of the best, especially if you want a more believable cast of main heroes with good character development.

It tries to homage the tropes from the original MMPR, but in my opinion it's way better than MMPR (which is... okay, but hasn't aged well at all).
(Mar. 28, 2021  7:45 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2021  3:06 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: same here

I like dinos
I like rangers
P E R F E C T

Dino Thunder was a really great series IMO. It's one of the best, especially if you want a more believable cast of main heroes with good character development.

It tries to homage the tropes from the original MMPR, but in my opinion it's way better than MMPR (which is... okay, but hasn't aged well at all).

I think the reason MMPR didnt age well is because its generic, and all the other power rangers have the same formula (Villain appears, mentor summons teenagers, teenagers transform, villain sends monster, rangers defeat monster, monster grows, megazord scene, monster dies, rangers learn a lesson), and since mmpr is old, the kids will watch the most recent first, and after discovering its almost the same thing, they dont grow that much of an interest in any other series except the series they first watched
(Mar. 28, 2021  9:07 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I think the reason MMPR didnt age well is because its generic, and all the other power rangers have the same formula (Villain appears, mentor summons teenagers, teenagers transform, villain sends monster, rangers defeat monster, monster grows, megazord scene, monster dies, rangers learn a lesson), and since mmpr is old, the kids will watch the most recent first, and after discovering its almost the same thing, they dont grow that much of an interest in any other series except the series they first watched

It's not only generic nowadays, but it was very outdated (and I'm not talking about the special effects either). The thing is MMPR was such a product of its time, the tone of the series was very early 90s and was written like a cheesy Saturday Morning Cartoon, which is why resonated with kids back then and remains the most popular season to this day.

Whilst Dino Thunder was a homage to MMPR, it wasn't the same thing. They just took a few elements from MMPR (stereotypical high school teens in a dino theme, evil sixth ranger, the mentor literally being a veteran from MMPR) but modernized it so it didn't feel outdated for its time of release and made them more realistic, developed and fleshed out which is one of the great things about that season.

When Saban tries to recapture MMPR's tone and spirit with both Megaforce and Ninja Steel, they both failed because they tried to make both seasons almost exactly like MMPR's tone but it has become outdated at that point and just doesn't resonate with its audience as well today.

I'm not saying MMPR is bad and it can be fun to watch, but it's definitely aged poorly and if it wasn't for how iconic the season is with pop culture (as well as the comic books based on them being really good), it would just be a generic season.
I'm just gonna try an revive this thread, wanna talk about Zenkaiger lol.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: LOAHNc0.jpg][/font]
Twokaizer has been revealed!
I feel like they should make PR more for teens and add a lot of good dark stories
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:44 PM)VynRuki Wrote: I feel like they should make PR more for teens and add a lot of good  dark stories

It being more lighthearted occasionally is fine, but they do it too much. Nowadays it's more fun and less intense, which kind of sucks.
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:44 PM)VynRuki Wrote: I feel like they should make PR more for teens and add a lot of good dark stories

The last time they did a season aimed for a slightly older audience with dark writing was RPM, and it was such a great season IMO. It's a shame we don't get seasons like that anymore, but PR is for kids so I guess they didn't want it to be too dark.
New Zenkaiger rumors!

My favorite openings, not in any particular order
LUCKYSTAR
ToQger
Zenryoku Zenkai! Zenkaiger!
Kiramager
Busters Ready Go!
(Apr. 16, 2021  12:54 PM)Instarez Wrote: New Zenkaiger rumors!

This rumor has been confirmed by a reputable source! Also have some more rumors.
Um why is there a power rangers thread when this is a beyblade website?
(Apr. 17, 2021  11:08 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Um why is there a power rangers thread when this is a beyblade website?

Because this is the Media forum.

Great episode! Sadly the fight finishes next episode. On the bright said, Twokaiser appears and fights next episode! Human Twokaiser looks nice, seems like a flamboyant guy.
Jump wanna bump this thread up to latest posts so people can see the images.

By the way, his name is Zox Goldtweaker.

We now have in depth information for every Quarter 3 toy! Spoilers of course.
TwokaiRikki, Cuttaner, as well as both TwoKaiOh's and CrocoDaiOh have been leaked! It's not official so I can't share them here, but they look great!
Epic.... you know the pictures of the zords for twokaisers make dropped right?

Leaked i meant
Another great Zenkaiger episode.
Next episode is Zox centered, and a new character also debuts.
[Image: Ezx_o8rVgAQ1Doe?format=jpg&name=large]

So, Zox is from a family of World Pirates. That his his sister and the eldest daughter, Flint.
Zox commercial

Also this video showing off the henshin and 2 extra forms.

More background on Zox: he's a pirate in search of treasure, traveling from world to world. He is specifically in search of the Tojiru gears.
Supposed TV-Kun contents
To add on too the last one,

More Leaks!
Apart of the Episode 9 Summary: World Pirates, Pleasant Twokai!
(May. 02, 2021  2:42 AM)Instarez Wrote: Saber crossover form. He gets a Ghost style hoodie.
[Image: E0V855hXoAATtdo?format=jpg&name=medium]