Overlooked Parts Discussion and Testing

It concerns me that people are always putting off wheels and tracks because they say 'its carp' without testing (or at least minimal testing). I mean, look at Burn, and how it was neglected. Now it's considered top tier. This thread is for verification of parts that people are unsure about.

Here are the following 'overlooked' parts, most are unknown to have potential or not:
Poison
Galaxy (I've actually heard mixed results from this...)
WA130
AD145
R145 (Needs some more testing...)
SW145

Metal System Wheels:
Bull
Gemios
Capricorn
Wolf
Aries
Pisces
Escolpio

Please correct me if parts have been tested thoroughly and are proved to have no potential, and please say if there are more parts that need to be tested more.

Poison Testing
R145 Testing
AD145 Testing
Bull (Pre-HWS) Testing
Gemios (Pre-HWS) Testing
Escolpio (Pre-HWS) Testing

If you are able to, please try to test as many of these parts as possible and post results!
Not entirely unexpected. Can you try it as a high smasher as well?

I've actually already run some tests on AD145, but I can do more if necessary.
I've been extremely curious of how CH120 combos performed at the 130 height.
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:56 AM)The LVJ Wrote: I've been extremely curious of how CH120 combos performed at the 130 height.

Uh, what? CH120 locks at 120 and 145. I don't get your meaning.
Will 135 or D125 work for a high smasher? I don't have CH120, sadly...
EDIT: I have DF145 as well.
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:58 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Will 135 or D125 work for a high smasher? I don't have CH120, sadly...

Any one of those should work. I would say DF145 most accurately emulates CH120 in the 145 height.
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:58 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Will 135 or D125 work for a high smasher? I don't have CH120, sadly...

Well, the only reason people choose Ch120 for attack is because of its versatility...
CH120 provides a change in track height, therefore helping smash attackers hit harder at designated heights.
But the problem I see with CH120 being used as a attack track, is that 95.9% of defense/stamina beyblades are positioned at 145 height...
And from my previous testings, DF145 adds so much more speed and RPM to the beyblade, and imo that increases power and more power=more smash..
See for yourself, try a basic attack combo Storm Peg 100RF and then try Storm Peg DF145RF, you will notice difference in speed..and rotation.
What Frownie means is pretty clear; the bey starts slowing down, dramatically, the moment it touches the stadium. You tired Daegor?
That and 145/100/90/105 would have a higher rate of RPM's then DF145 due to a lack of drag.
=P yea that is true...But i can gaurntee that DF145 adds more speed to the blade >,<
thanks for explaining the concept McFrown and LVJ
Having tested Pegasis DF145RF a while back, I forgot how fast it was. I believe I obtained superior results than MF Pegasis CH120RF.
Poison Serpent DF145R2F VS HMF Earth Aquario C145WB test results added to the OP.
Does the wings make any difference? I don't have the blades to test it, but could you try Poison Serpent 145R2F as well? (I really hope I said nothing stupid there)
The wings create drag, or air resistance.
Sorta like if you stick your hand out of a car window while in motion, if you keep your hand vertical, the wind pushes your hand back. However, if you were to slant it, the wind will still push your hand, but not as much. Slant it more to make your hand fully horizontal, and the wind will barely push your hand.
Looks like we can disregard Poison's attack potential now. Thanks Oki.

(Jul. 29, 2010  7:20 AM)The LVJ Wrote: What Frownie means is pretty clear; the bey starts slowing down, dramatically, the moment it touches the stadium. You tired Daegor?

I was, but I'm rested now and I still don't get your meaning. I feel dumb.
Ray Unicorno 100RF - MF Earth Bull R145WB:
10 - 8
2 Draws

To put it into context:

Ray Unicorno 100RF - MF Earth Bull GB145WB:
14 - 6

Ray Unicorno 100RF - MF Earth Bull C145WB:
13 - 6
1 Draw
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:28 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Having tested Pegasis DF145RF a while back, I forgot how fast it was. I believe I obtained superior results than MF Pegasis CH120RF.

haha i was actully thinking about using pegasis with DF145 last week trying to use the wings on DF145 for more force smash xD
Woah, I come here the next day and you guys have invaded the thread. haha.

I'll add DrigerGT's results to the OP as well.
Why is DF145 still being discussed here ? There is a topic for that already, so leave this thread alone and help it. It is very important to test the ignored parts highlighted in the first post. 145 is another matter.
could someone test MF Earth Bull R145WB against a higher attacker like MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF?
(Jul. 30, 2010  1:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Why is DF145 still being discussed here ? There is a topic for that already, so leave this thread alone and help it. It is very important to test the ignored parts highlighted in the first post. 145 is another matter.

Thanks for keeping things in order Kai-V.
Grin