Overlooked Parts Discussion and Testing

I did small scale wolf testing today. Not too promising with T125RF or 90RF.

Anyone else try anything with wolf lately?
Sadly, I don't have Wolf (or any other Metal System wheel for that matter -.-).

Did it seem to have any upper abilities?
I have Wolf. I'll test it in a bit.
I just tried wolf but didnt record my results
It has some upper and a relatively small smash...
it needs to get pretty lucky with the placement of the defending bey in order for it to give the 'touch of death' otherwise, little luck.
rare occasional KO from near center of the attack stadium.

wait.
i believe...
Wolf 100RF vs. MF Earth Bull GB145WB (Click to View)
...somewhere along these lines...
Hmm...
How worn is your RF?
EDIT: Thanks for the tests.
Minimal upper, minimal smash.

The attacks just seemed really weak. I don't have the link to the wheel weights, but Wolf seems way too light or something.

I got a good flower pattern, but the attacks just didn't DO anything.
(Aug. 04, 2010  1:31 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Hmm...
How worn is your RF?
EDIT: Thanks for the tests.

I believe i was using my near mint RF
Hmm, I feel disappointed. I had lots of hope for this one...

Does anyone think that T125 has stamina capabilities?
I know I'm sorta crazy to ask this question...
I work 10-3, but I'll test T125 with all of the top stamina wheels and bottoms after work.
No wins with Wolf 100RF while filming. Just sayin'. I don't really feel like doing formal testing on it, since it didn't wow me at all. Very little smash.
i know one part that people sai that its carp its df145 its prety good i've rune some tests and it's good for a defence costumisacion and for balance costumisation if you use a ray wheel
No one says DF145 is carp. It's just that 145 has proven itself to be better for Stamina combos, which was its main purpose.
I don't know about your guys, but I get very good results from HF (yes, THAT HF), on certain types of Attack and Stamina combos in an Attack Stadium.

For example,I get better results from MF Lightning L Drago CH120HF (14.5") than I do with RF. I also use it sometimes with Flame Bull 125HF,which gives me a pretty good result against some defensive combos.

I will do some more tests and post my results (keeping in mind I also am testing MF-2,maybe I'll combine them into one big test thread).
That's certainly interesting. I've struggled to try to get good results with HF in the past.

Now that I'm good at controlling my RF, its ridiculously hard for me to use the plastic tipped attack bottoms.
(Aug. 04, 2010  7:42 PM)BlackAce Wrote: I don't know about your guys, but I get very good results from HF (yes, THAT HF), on certain types of Attack and Stamina combos in an Attack Stadium.

For example,I get better results from MF Lightning L Drago CH120HF (14.5") than I do with RF. I also use it sometimes with Flame Bull 125HF,which gives me a pretty good result against some defensive combos.

I will do some more tests and post my results (keeping in mind I also am testing MF-2,maybe I'll combine them into one big test thread).
I personly think that wf is better because it is only a bit slower than rf
(Aug. 22, 2010  3:48 PM)s200401150 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2010  7:42 PM)BlackAce Wrote: -snip-
I personly think that wf is better because it is only a bit slower than rf
RF is faster and better.
(Aug. 22, 2010  4:05 PM)Dan Wrote: RF is faster and better.

I believe he was saying WF > HF, not WF > RF.
(Aug. 22, 2010  3:48 PM)s200401150 Wrote: I personly think that wf is better because it is only a bit slower than rf

Dan gets the point, RF has also more friction than WF, and grips the stadium floor well.
(Except MF LDrago 100WF, this is a destabilizer)
oic.
carp, sorry s200. :]
going to test wolf smash capabilities now because I love it
(Aug. 22, 2010  4:13 PM)Moss Wrote: going to test wolf smash capabilities now because I love it

(Aug. 04, 2010  1:34 PM)Corey Wrote: Minimal upper, minimal smash.
I believe he is talking about Wolf.
Its just I would like to test wolf for myself
Wolf 100 RF vs Earth Bull GB145 WB
bey launcher w launcher grip attack stadium
I have done the tests and they have agreed with corey every time it hit earth bull
Bull barely moved , wolf's attacks are far too weak to even contend with the defence combos out atm
Wolf 100RF is actually pretty darn good. It has some great smash IMO. On top of that, when I tested it yesterday afternoon, it did have some amazing wins by upper attack. If it matters, my RF is pretty worn. Maybe like 50-100 battles before its non-existant but it still has nearly the same speed as my mint RF.
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:18 AM)Corey Wrote: I did small scale wolf testing today. Not too promising with T125RF or 90RF.

Anyone else try anything with wolf lately?
Just in case you thought we were talking about Wolf 100RF,
(Aug. 22, 2010  4:35 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Wolf 100RF is actually pretty darn good. It has some great smash IMO. On top of that, when I tested it yesterday afternoon, it did have some amazing wins by upper attack. If it matters, my RF is pretty worn. Maybe like 50-100 battles before its non-existant but it still has nearly the same speed as my mint RF.

Really? I find that hard to believe for some reason.

Maybe it's just me.