Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade

(Apr. 05, 2011  12:20 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:08 AM)Nuelyt Wrote: troll harder

Quote:Beyblade: Metal Fusion (originally known as as Metal Fight Beyblade in Japan) follows a new protagonist, Gingka Hagane, as well as a completely new cast.

Clearly, you know nothing about the new series, otherwise you would have read up on it. The show has been on for over a year now and you'd actually expect someone to go off and do some research that the anime might be set in a different universe compared to the first instead of going around complaining a year late.

Also, to be precise, Tyson and co. were mentioned as "Easter Eggs" within this anime; it has been mentioned on the BeyBlade Spirit website.

Yes, your logic is absolutely trollicious; metal beyblade with sharp ends would obviously do harm to the user (a lot of children) thus causing lawsuits.
ok well what do you like better? MFB or Original.

plus im only giving my most honest opinion, and fine you made a good point on how MFB is set on a whole universe (which i find bad) but you dont have to go on destroy my opinion, you didnt even give an opinion on either one. And i didnt mean having MFB with sharp ends, the creators could of made it something of the blade sharp. (well not sharp enough to kill someone.)
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:30 AM)Nuelyt Wrote: ok well what do you like better? MFB or Original.

plus im only giving my most honest opinion, and fine you made a good point on how MFB is set on a whole universe (which i find bad) but you dont have to go on destroy my opinion, you didnt even give an opinion on either one. And i didnt mean having MFB with sharp ends, the creators could of made it something of the blade sharp. (well not sharp enough to kill someone.)

If you didn't do your research from the start then it deserves to be destroyed; because your just ranting then.

All the way through Season 1, it was Bakuten over MFB; but Season 2 gradually got better (guaranteed), of course there were a couple of "arcs" which were terrible but it's still better than the first overall. Now Season 3 just seems to be more epik than both 1 and 2, at the moment.

They want to prevent any chance of lawsuit so the beyblade are not made "sharp", understand now? Besides that, nobody else is complaining since majority of us got over it and the parts are a lot better than plastic/hms parts already. If you want to play with "sharp" beyblades, then i suggest you just reverse the spin direction on some of the MFB beyblades out there (playing by yourself), as it's illegal in tournaments.
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:47 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:30 AM)Nuelyt Wrote: ok well what do you like better? MFB or Original.

If you didn't do your research from the start then it deserves to be destroyed; because your just ranting then.

All the way through Season 1, it was Bakuten over MFB; but Season 2 gradually got better (guaranteed), of course there were a couple of "arcs" which were terrible but it's still better than the first overall. Now Season 3 just seems to be more epik than both 1 and 2, at the moment.

They want to prevent any chance of lawsuit so the beyblade are not made "sharp", understand now? Besides that, nobody else is complaining since majority of us got over it and the parts are a lot better than plastic/hms parts already. If you want to play with "sharp" beyblades, then i suggest you just reverse the spin direction on some of the MFB beyblades out there (playing by yourself), as it's illegal in tournaments.

Ok, I respect what you say, but I do watch MFB. Tongue_out
mfb better voice acting!!!
I like the old beyblade way better, it just felt like something to have fun with, MFB seems more competiive, don't get me wrong their cool and all but I miss good ol times. And the cool thing with the old beyblade was that the characters got a new beyblade every 10-15 episodes unlike MFB were some charcters take 3 whole seasons to change beys. It gets old seeing the same old Earth Aquila and Same old Rock Leone over and over.But that's just my opion.
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:06 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: mfb better voice acting!!!

Wrong. All 3 of the original seasons of beyblade have better voice acting than MFB, but then again it's your opinion.
G-Revolution < Metal Fusion < Original < 4D < V-Force < Metal Masters
(Apr. 15, 2011  2:33 AM)jinglejoe Wrote: G-Revolution < Metal Fusion < Original < 4D < V-Force < Metal Masters

Beyblade 2002 is better than all of those ? Are you certain you are not confused with the "greater than" signs ?
While we're at the signs
Here's mine
Bakuten > G-Revolution > Metal Masters > Metal Fusion ~ Vforce (interchangeable/same level)
I'm gonna give 4D a chance since they just started
This is all my opinion.
Style: HMS
Style 2: Plastics
Performance: MFB
Performance 2: MFB 4D
Thats only my opinion.
original is all i know atm, lol i havent even seen metal fight yet
(Apr. 18, 2011  4:11 AM)Warbanditt Wrote: I cant confidently say that i will dominate any MF beyblade with my wolborg, it doesnt take much for a classic blade to always win, you just need to be good. No Pegasus, or L Drago can take him out yet, the only people who've come closest we're dragoons and other original beyblades, but again... sadly all failed XD

Perhaps you are not battling good Bladers at all ...
i think original had a good story going but metal fight got kinda cheesy, but then again kids love cheese.
i like both
for some reoson they should make the characters come back ( i know, supposibly its a different time line or a dimension) or just make sum rdmn corocoro magazine which makes them cross lines and stuff and some how does the oppisite ( MFB some how turn to hms beys and viceversa) or they could just make a movie for kicks
and sell the beys
anyway i prefered hms cuz .... just cuz its awsome, there were more upper and force smash ( compared to MFB atleast) and i liked just the system of it
im going to give 4D a chance, but so far it doesnt look good, i wonder what the next system is????
I love the old one way more than the new. I prefer the old beyblades too, they have more to them than just the new metal ring that spin's round now. I only watch MFB for these 3 hotties: Tsubasa, Kyoya and Ryutaro.
wow.... i feel so old. metal fights been out awhileUncertain
I can't understand why they have starsigns with nothing that comes from the beyblade for the bit beasts or what ever they are in the new series. Anyway I was disappointed when I saw Ryutaro's beyblade just flash the picture, I thought he would have had a shark come out and the same with the others some have animals or people that come out. Why didn't Ryutaro have a shark it's just not right. I love the old series and the bit beasts better.
Original Beyblade series is the best series we ever know. MFB is not much as good as O Beyblade.
I prefer the original ones. Well mostly because it bring me back childhood memories and simple the original series were of my generation and simple cant really get used to MF ones. I tolerate watching it but it doesnt simple give me the same beyblading feeling as the original one.
I also think the old blades got more design more uniqueness if i say so. oh well its only my opinion and i respect everyones opinion.
i miss the old beys i remember playing them when i was 4 years old and i actually beat my brother cuz he gave up and i loved them so much he ad to hide them from me! i miss the old beys oh and speaking of which its my b day
i wonder if MFB and old beyblade m ixed and the old ones but better!!!!!! sounds cool ill post a pic of what i think it should look like and nvm about the mix bey idea ill draw a better version of the origional beyblades yay and can someone send me an original bey for free for just a starter id appreciate it
and heres a worning DO NOT TOUCH BEYS WIF A TT HONGLI SYMBOL ON IT IT IS A FAKE BEYBLADE AND TAKARA TOMY AND HASBRO ARE NEVER FAKE!!!!
oops i misspelled warning Pinching_eyes oops
Sorry for bumping this (old?) thread back up, but in episode 108, doesn't the guy in the lab look like Kenny from the old series?
Epic comparing thingeh:
Original Beyblade:
Well, I loved this series as everyone pretty much grew up with it. The bit-beasts were very original, also with the beyblade design. But, comparing to MFB, this series is no match against them, as there is more plastic than metal on the originals.
MFB:
These are very good beyblades with their graffiti look faces and design of the top. These are stronger than the plastic series, because of the metal. I do believe MFB uses a different material from the plastics. As I dont know much of the plastic series, since i was small then, I think theres no name rule. Combos are left as Combo #. If not correct, tell me. As for MFB, they do have a name rule (Burn bull, Pegasis, LL-Drago, etc.) Although, the little charcters in the MFBs arent as original as the oldies. Just little constellations and greek gods. Wow.

Now for mah opinion: I like MFB slightly better.
I might be slightly late, but I've read through most of the posts on this thread, and will now give my opinion.

I won't lie, before finding this forum, I agreed with most of the Youtube comments about Metal Fusion. Search up any episode and look at the comments bashing Metal Fusion.

However, after reading many posts, it seems that Metal Fusion does have a good story, and I will consider watching it (I'm almost done going through the old episodes Grin).

My opinion on the new series may change when I begin watching it, but there is one thing I will always be sure of. I will always love the original series. There was quite a bit of character development, lots of cool Stadiums, and the Blader DJ (whatever he's called xD) and the two commentators (Brad and AJ or something Tongue_out). The battles were really exciting, especially when people came from behind, dug deep, and found the power to carry on and win.

I always liked the main characters of the original series. I really liked Tyson (don't judge me Tongue_out). And Kai was just epic pwnage. In G-Rev, his second battle with Brooklyn was...too awesome to describe in words.

While I'm sure Metal Fusion has some of this too, I just love the original series too much. Tongue_out I have given my opinion on this topic. Enjoy. Smile
MFB all the way.
MFB is better because they all can scream better than Kai and plus Storm Pegasis can beat Dragoon in rl and BigBang Pegasis would pwn all the old beyblade characters to the ground so would L-Drago Destroy ect.
MFB also has better Japanese openings and endings and awesome special moves and beys just like Vulcan Horseus,Bigbang Pegasis,L-drago Destroy,Mercuery Anubius,Beat Lynx and Fang Leone and theres so much more.