Orange F230 VS Brown F230 - Comparison

oh I guess I didn't notice that but he doesn't have the orange or brown so can someone else test it?
I have the hasbro f230 its not very good and make a squeaky noise when ever it free spin which is rare because i launched it on carpet and it didnt free spin the only time it free spin was holding it and spining it with my hand
I actually took mine apart and rinsed it in water, it makes all types of F230 spin longer
Wow DrPepsidew! I'll Go Try That Now!
(Nov. 03, 2013  7:36 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I actually took mine apart and rinsed it in water, it makes all types of F230 spin longer

This is probably okay since it's only water (rather than lubricants), but you need to be careful when it comes to stuff like this such that you don't accidentally make your part illegal due to modification.
I can compare F230 tracks since I have all 3 molds of F230.
(Nov. 15, 2013  10:28 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I can compare F230 tracks since I have all 3 molds of F230.
What about F230 on the official Hasbro Bandid Genbu?
wait, how do you modify your hasbro f230 to act like a takara tomy f230?
You can't. You can simply rinse it with water to improve its movement a little bit but that's about it.
(Jan. 08, 2014  3:47 AM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: wait, how do you modify your hasbro f230 to act like a takara tomy f230?
What Tri said. Also, I wouldn't exactly call it modifying, since you're not doing much to it.
(Nov. 28, 2013  3:55 AM)KingRagerBlade! Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2013  10:28 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I can compare F230 tracks since I have all 3 molds of F230.

It has not really been released yet, as far as I know.
(Jan. 20, 2014  1:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2013  3:55 AM)KingRagerBlade! Wrote:

It has not really been released yet, as far as I know.
It hasn't just yet. It should be released in the next month, or so.
Also KingRagerBlade, I'm pretty Shining Dog MS means Takara's orange mold, Takara's brown mold and, Hasbro's red F230 with a double pack. I forgot the name though.
Has anyone come up with a legitimate way for cleaning these things? Both of my orange ones are now worse than my brown one....
Other than water, that is it …
(Feb. 17, 2014  3:57 AM)Time Wrote: Has anyone come up with a legitimate way for cleaning these things? Both of my orange ones are now worse than my brown one....

dissasemble it and place the parts in water then reassemble it. I froze mine once and it became working as if it was just out of the box
I am not yet sure of its significant, but in disassembling my f230s for cleaning I noticed that the screws from the red one are significantly shorter than those from my takara orange one.
Has there been any tests on the official Bandit genbull from hasbro?
(Mar. 02, 2014  3:10 AM)Red2Blue Wrote: Has there been any tests on the official Bandit genbull from hasbro?

Yes, a video was posted in the General Hasbro Topic. Besides that though, someone should definitely do real Stamina battles.
I have the Orange Version from Hasbro it's Pretty good in my Opinoin.
(Mar. 12, 2014  5:38 PM)Greninja Master Wrote: I have the Orange Version from Hasbro it's Pretty good in my Opinoin.

Compared to the Red one from Hasbro, it is- but as tests have shown, most (if not all) Hasbro Oranges are general not good compared to TT F230's.
(Mar. 12, 2014  6:53 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2014  5:38 PM)Greninja Master Wrote: I have the Orange Version from Hasbro it's Pretty good in my Opinoin.

Compared to the Red one from Hasbro, it is- but as tests have shown, most (if not all) Hasbro Oranges are general not good compared to TT F230's.
DO u even own a Hasbro Orange version??? If not, I think your don't know of it's capabilities.
Even so, he can translate what people who do own the part have to say about it.
(Mar. 12, 2014  10:06 PM)Greninja Master Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2014  6:53 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

DO u even own a Hasbro Orange version??? If not, I think your don't know of it's capabilities.

Yes, I own multiple of every F230, actually.

It is better than Hasbro's Red, but worse than TT's Brown or Orange.
(Mar. 12, 2014  10:08 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2014  10:06 PM)Greninja Master Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2014  6:53 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Compared to the Red one from Hasbro, it is- but as tests have shown, most (if not all) Hasbro Oranges are general not good compared to TT F230's.

No way. The Brown suck compared to Hasbro Orange one.
(Mar. 12, 2014  10:10 PM)Greninja Master Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2014  10:08 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2014  10:06 PM)Greninja Master Wrote: DO u even own a Hasbro Orange version??? If not, I think your don't know of it's capabilities.

No way. The Brown suck compared to Hasbro Orange one.

Do you even have the Brown one?

I some battles did with Hasbro's Orange (Dragoon F230) in the Zero-G Stadium a while back, Phantom Orion (Stock) won nearly every match.

Other members results also show that Hasbro's Orange is not that great.