Windwood Hollow Park
4865 Lakeside Dr
  Pavilion
1:00PM on 08/28/2021
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Please Check out the links below to abide by GA state and WBO Covid Regulations:[/font]

Dunwoody COVID-19 Policy

Georgia COVID-19 Policy

WBO COVID-19 Policy

OPERATION: SHOWOUT FOR ARKA!!!

Have you heard of the man, the myth, the legend! The GA King, the (current) top Blader in the Carolina's, THE MASTER OF SAME SPIN DRIFT (yea I said it Smile)...Arka Paul!!!! Haha, in all seriousness though lets show up and show out in GA for our friend Arka and see what other great talent is in the area Smile.

The Four-Gaming crew will be hosting an exciting tournament in GA along with froztz who will be co-hosting with us Smile.

Come out and test your skills against some of the best on the East Coast Smile

Prizes

1st Place: B-188 Astral Spriggan Customize Set ($25 Gift Card to Four-Gaming Store)

2nd Place: $25 Gift Card to Four-Gaming Store

3rd Place: $15 Gift Card to Four-Gaming Store

Arrival

The event starts a 1:00 pm but please arrive a little early so we can swiftly kick things off.

Max 24 participants.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Aug. 19, 2021  2:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: so i have to take like the sat or smth, and ill arrive like an hr late. Is that okay?

If you mean arrive at the tournament late then I don't think so, you have to be there on time so before 1
(Aug. 19, 2021  2:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: so i have to take like the sat or smth, and ill arrive like an hr late. Is that okay?

If this is run with Swiss, probably not. We would have to wait for you in order to continue the tournament.
BRUH
I CANT JOIN THE TOURNAMENT NOW OML
I ALL OF A SUDDEN HAVE SATURDAY SCHOOL, IT STARTS NEXT SATURDAY
SORRY YALL CANT JOIN OML SMH 😤👎
(Aug. 18, 2021  3:53 AM)FireKingArd Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2021  1:28 PM)arka.paul Wrote: Oh no! 😞 Was looking forward to it! I'll see you at the state clash FireKingArd !

Yessir! Sorry I didn't make it to this one. 

Be there or be square buddy (at the state clash lol)

Oh yeah the first state clash event is on the same day! Good luck man!
(Aug. 19, 2021  2:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: so i have to take like the sat or smth, and ill arrive like an hr late. Is that okay?

You won’t be able to compete but you can still come to watch if you’d like. There’s also practice/free play so you’ll be able to battle
I have a flight at 6 on Saturday so if I make it to the second half we might need to sonic it 🤣
(Aug. 20, 2021  12:29 PM)--- Wrote: I have a flight at 6 on Saturday so if I make it to the second half we might need to sonic it 🤣
If you’re implying that you’re not gonna make it on time, you should probably unjoin the tournament.
(Aug. 20, 2021  10:33 AM)StayCool Wrote:

You won’t be able to compete but you can still come to watch if you’d like. There’s also practice/free play so you’ll be able to battle
Aight. I still haven’t gotten the official schedule, so there’s a chance. I’ll still come doe
I am curious as to which stadium is going to be used for the tournament
All ranked burst tournaments are in a B-09 or B-33 Takara Tomy stadium. It is my personal favorite stadium as well. 😀
(Aug. 25, 2021  2:44 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: All ranked burst tournaments are in a B-09 or B-33 Takara Tomy stadium. It is my personal favorite stadium as well. 😀

Ah, i was curious (and possibly hoping) it was gonna be the new big stadiums. Either way its gonna be a challenge, ive never bladed in anything besides the old dusty blue slingshock stadium.
So our shipment was split and we do not have the Astral Spriggan sets just yet. For the winner we will mail you the prize or increase the gift certificate price. We can discuss it once you’re revealed. Best wishes to everyone coming out.
Turns out I have to do something with my family so I cant attend, but hope it goes well and everyone has fun. Hopefully Ill make the next one.
Hey I'm going to be a Little late can y'all start at 1:10 if it's possible and where y'all going to be
The test ended early, imma be 15 mins early

Sry, meant late
I AM STUCK IN TRAFFIC I AM ON MY WAS AS FAST AS I CAN
My deciding match was against stock astral

I had tempest spriggan 2a mobius

I lost

Well played, well played
Thanks for the awesome competition everyone!
GGs everyone, next time I’ll be ready for the comp 😅
I was so close to top 8, i placed 9th! I swear next time ill get into top 8!
(Aug. 29, 2021  2:42 AM)Daniel486 Wrote: I was so close to top 8, i placed 9th! I swear next time ill get into top 8!
Story of my life
Here is the spreadsheet for the tournament https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

A big thank you to everyone that came out it was an amazing turnout! Special thank you to the parents for being patient and understanding with the rough start. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves and we look forward to doing this again.

3rd place combos will be updated once he writes me back. He flew in from Ohio and we didn't get his combos in time.