Old Project of the Moment: Photograph all those boxes, and put them away for good!

They are amazing! There is not as much shadow but, I do feel like the photo could of been brighter Smile Hope this helped Smile
The first few photographs are yellowish, and the back of the Burn Phoenix box is blurry, but otherwise, just make sure that all the photographs are the same size and upright.
I need criticism for mine too, Kai-V.
(Jan. 02, 2014  9:18 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I need criticism for mine too, Kai-V.

First of all I did tell you they were too small, so that is a reason why we would not be able to accept them to begin with. Other than that, I would try rotating the box and your position around the sheet of paper so that your shadow is not clearly seen looming over the object.
Ok, I can't change the ones I did, but I'll try what you said with my Ambush Attack 2-Pack tomorrow.
Shining God MS, I looked at your pictures and as a whole they are too yellow. Also, try and make the lighting more even.
Ok, sounds good, will do.
[Image: 11717178916]
I will be taking pictures of the Hasbro Archer Gargole SA165WSF, but my WSF is missing. So I cannot have the content inside.
You have to have a clear white background.
You have to take pictures of the back also.
About that, could I use a sheet of copy paper? I gotta check if the box is bigger...
[Image: 11717545366]
[Image: 11716750945]
They're kinda blurry and I'm not sure if it's me, but I see a chop near the left end of the box. Lighting Isn't really that good either. Don't take it in a bad way. I'm sure you did your best Smile
(Jan. 02, 2014  10:50 PM)fury sagittero Wrote: [Image: 11717545366]

Those pics are kinda smudgy and I'm not sure if it matters but; the box isn't even.
(Jan. 02, 2014  10:50 PM)fury sagittero Wrote: [Image: 11717545366]

Those photographs are definitely not clear enough, both in terms of blurriness and in terms of lighting.
Will everything be upright? Time to find out! I also resized everything to 800x600 or 600x800 if it was a taller box.
Some are slightly yellow, but it is only slight. Also, the shadows could be dealt with a little better IMHO.
(Jan. 03, 2014  12:18 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Some are slightly yellow, but it is only slight. Also, the shadows could be dealt with a little better IMHO.

Those Images can easily be edited to look a little better, I would be happy to help polish off anyone's images. PM me

Here is the 4D stuffs:
Takara Tomy

Takara Tomy Starters/Random Boosters/Sets
Limited Edition Beys/Sets
Hasbro

Metal Fury/Spark FX Single Packs
Limited Edition Metal Fury
Metal Fury/Spark FX Double Packs
Managed to get a hold of some of my old packages. I tried to respect anyone who planned on posting a certain box. Aside from the ones I'm posting right now, I also have with me Bahamdia, Begirados, Ifraid, Quetzalcoatl, Scythe, Dragooon, Reviser, and Orion.

Takara Tomy Fang Leone
Takara Tomy Dark Cancer
Takara Tomy Dark Bull
Takara Tomy Ray Gil
Sonokong Thief Phoenic
Sonokong Archer Gargole
Takara Tomy Zero G Random Booster 1
Takara Tomy Zero G Random Booster 2
...currently working on replacing the old links with new ones.
(Jan. 03, 2014  1:11 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Here is the 4D stuffs:
Takara Tomy

Takara Tomy Starters/Random Boosters/Sets
Limited Edition Beys/Sets
Will have Hasbro 4D stuff in this post tomorrow.

i doubt you saw my post .. you have missed some stuff, recheck it
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Project-...pid1185000

EDIT: each time you update your post, add the list of old items along with the new ones
it'll be much easy for others to understand ..
(Jan. 03, 2014  4:40 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Managed to get a hold of some of my old packages. I tried to respect anyone who planned on posting a certain box. Aside from the ones I'm posting right now, I also have with me Bahamdia, Begirados, Ifraid, Quetzalcoatl, Scythe, Dragooon, Reviser, and Orion.

Takara Tomy Fang Leone
Takara Tomy Dark Cancer
Takara Tomy Dark Bull
Takara Tomy Ray Gil
Sonokong Thief Phoenic
Sonokong Archer Gargole
Takara Tomy Zero G Random Booster 1
Takara Tomy Zero G Random Booster 2

Ah man, those are all quite yellow, just slightly too much. Did you use artificial lighting ? You should always try sunlight.

Justaway, that is great, you can add it to the article.
Justaway, i see the side/top view of the box is not added, you could add the pics of diablo nemesis box side view(s) and the top view that i posted, that is if its needed ?