Old Project of the Moment: Photograph all those boxes, and put them away for good!

For some reason, the back photographs always have the sheet of paper underneath not aligned, so we see some tiles in the frame.

The lighting is slightly yellow, but somehow not that bad. Ideally if they could be retaken with natural sunlight before getting uploaded and added on Beywiki, that would be better.
I know Hayate 2 is based on a different beyblade and I can't think of what it's originally called, so when I uplaod it what article do I add it to?

Also, do I still get points? I understand if I don't. I will upload the pictures with natural sunlight. I will be trapped in my house because of snow anyways, haha.
Here's some pics, hope their good enough I had a tough time finding the right lighting while dealing with the glare it caused due to all the plastic on the cases.
The only problem is, is that there is some shadow and in the 1st pic at the bottom of the box it's bright. Try going outside when it is sunny.
(Jan. 05, 2014  7:17 PM)Coach Wrote: Here's some pics, hope their good enough I had a tough time finding the right lighting while dealing with the glare it caused due to all the plastic on the cases.
They seem pretty good to me! But, I just do think the lighting could be a little brighter.

Also, Where did you get all of those old Metal Fusion Beyblades?!? I'm really surprised you have them.
(Jan. 05, 2014  7:22 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: The only problem is, is that there is some shadow and in the 1st pic at the bottom of the box it's bright. Try going outside when it is sunny.
I live in michigan it's 10 degrees, snowing and supposed to get to -30 tonight. Not happening.

Midnight, I never opened them, I've had them as collectables. If I find a good deal I'll buy extras of the best from the series and save them.
maybe one of the gfx guys could clean up the pics for use with the beywiki hopefully.
(Jan. 05, 2014  7:24 PM)Coach Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2014  7:22 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: The only problem is, is that there is some shadow and in the 1st pic at the bottom of the box it's bright. Try going outside when it is sunny.
I live in michigan it's 10 degrees, snowing and supposed to get to -30 tonight. Not happening.
Will your weather be sunny tomorrow? If so, You could stay inside and take the photo's there. Also, what kind of camera or phone are you using anyways? Because, I you are allowed to change the white balance on them. (Which makes the photo a little brighter)
Okay Coach, yeah it's pretty hard in Chicago too. Maybe you should try a white
Flashlight or something.
(Jan. 05, 2014  7:24 PM)Coach Wrote:

Midnight, I never opened them, I've had them as collectables. If I find a good deal I'll buy extras of the best from the series and save them.
maybe one of the gfx guys could clean up the pics for use with the beywiki hopefully.
I guess I could do it! But, I'm not home right now. Just PM me tomorrow and i'll try to make it look nicer, And also try to fix the white balance on it Smile
It's a bit shady on the first one. Also, the rest look OK, but something just doesn't look right to me. Maybe it's just me.

I'm also really happy people are still helping even after the Anniversary, haha. It shows you care about the WBO.
The background seems really dirty and doesn't seem very white. Plus the quality doesn't look to good.
It is a little grainy, yellow-ish, and just plain messy. You must have a clean white background.
The only clean white place I have is the toilet which I am most definetly not going to use.
Do you not have printer paper you can use?
I didn't think of that. Should I redo them?
Yes, very much so.
Since I've been continuing editing the Gallery sections, I'm gonna assume that this flew over most people's heads.

(Jan. 02, 2014  8:05 PM)Nocto Wrote: For future reference, all photographs for the boxes, as well as the rest of the miscellany (stickers, concept art, promotional images, etc.) should be put under the Gallery header, rather than the Beyblade sub-headers.

To clarify, you don't create specific sections for package photographs, and you don't include them in the Beyblade sub-sections. If there is no Beyblade sub-section, you create one, using this template: ====[Beyblade Full Name] - [Version Name] Version====. You put the Beyblade photographs in the new section, and you put your own photographs under the Gallery header with the rest of the miscellany.

Anyway.

Scans
Resolution: 600dpi
Format: JPG
(.zip) File size: ~174mb

That is 110 (unedited) scans, or 53 boxes, 2 Stadium Walls and 3 Metal System cardboard sheets. To be honest, I scanned those for the WBO as much as for myself. So, whether or not you want to use them is secondary here.

List (by File Name), 110 items (Click to View)
OK, can everyone look at what Nocto already shot, and everyone who has posted photographs and who have gotten positive feedback from me upload them to Beywiki already after the regular Beyblade's photographs ?

There are only five days left to this Project of the Moment, and while I am very excited for this one to end so I can introduce the next project, there is still much that can be done here and now. The weekend is almost upon us, so do your best, for the community!
Images of the box of Start Dash set: (Click to View)
I couldn't find a white background so I photoshopped the existing images.
I don't know if they are good enough though.
Is it ok if I post some pics after the deadline? I wanted to add some, but never got around to it.
Yeah, my sun today wasn't optimal at all for picture taking despite my plans, so I'll be posting some after the deadline as well.
Oh my goodness! I thought this ended on the 31st, not the 21st!

Well, I scrambled at the last minute to try and fix the lighting in my previous photographs, and I think they might just be useable now:

Phantom Orion B : D
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
L-Drago Destroy F : S
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Samurai Pegasis W105R2F
Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF
Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3
Ultimate Synchrom DX Set - Attack and Balance
I'll admit it isn't the best quality, but it's the best I could do with what I had.

I really hope you guys can use these. I'd feel really awful if I didn't contribute anything, LOL! XD
Ah, unfortunately those photographs are too blue. The quality seems great, but the blue hue is very weird. It is almost as if I had selected those pictures and that they turned blue as a consequence.

To everyone : absolutely, you can always continue taking photographs of the boxes even after the deadline. The idea of Projects of the Moment is to give a 'boost' on a certain aspect to try to complete it as much as possible, because without this focus it would never get done in the end.