Old Project of the Moment: Photograph all those boxes, and put them away for good!

All of them? Well, I guess I'll try again this afternoon with sunlight instead. Please respect my use of these boxes, everyone.
(Jan. 03, 2014  4:47 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Justaway, i see the side/top view of the box is not added, you could add the pics of diablo nemesis box side view(s) and the top view that i posted, that is if its needed ?
I do have the images of the top and side views myself but I didn't add them because I wasn't sure if they were needed seeing that they don't have any extra information to offer.

Just want to confirm on this:
Is it alright if I edit the images of the boxes of BBP DX set and Start Dash set to give them a clean white background? Because I don't have a piece of white cloth/paper that can create a good white background for taking photos of those two boxes.

EDIT: Images of the RBV7 scans have been added to the article
(Jan. 03, 2014  5:17 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2014  5:02 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Here's what I was able to do/redo.

I hope some are alright. Tongue_out

i suppose we need a bey in that leone box..
just like this http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...et#Gallery

I tried, but it looked horrible.
I was not able to put the pieces back in, since I did not have the internal plastic packaging, to make them fit. The Wheel would just fall to the back of the box and was not in the proper position; it certainly did not look un-opened, haha.

Kai-V Wrote:By the way, it may be OK if the content is not inside. However, that should be a last-resort option : if it is absolutely impossible for someone to either find an unopened item or to put back the Beyblade parts inside a package if the parts do not look completely battered, it may be OK.
Leone19, Those images seem quite blurry to me TBH.
My apologies. I tried with these, I have some more to take, I hope they work out.

It may just be my camera, but I'll see.

Again, sorry if they are not Wiki-suitable, haha. Tongue_out
(Jan. 03, 2014  4:40 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Managed to get a hold of some of my old packages. I tried to respect anyone who planned on posting a certain box. Aside from the ones I'm posting right now, I also have with me Bahamdia, Begirados, Ifraid, Quetzalcoatl, Scythe, Dragooon, Reviser, and Orion.
All images have been retaken. Didn't realize how large they were on my phone and I'm not sure how to mass-resize them; sorry about that.
just for future note, if a quote/post is large use Spoilers ..
can be the boxes only of TT or Hasbro can I use another company
(Jan. 03, 2014  7:32 PM)rock kyoya Wrote: can be the boxes only of TT or Hasbro can I use another company

Before asking something that has been answered, like this, be sure to read the OP.

Tongue_out
(Jan. 03, 2014  7:32 PM)rock kyoya Wrote: can be the boxes only of TT or Hasbro can I use another company

yes... either hasbro, TT, or sonokong
I just took a bunch of pictures for each, so pick the best haha.

Hopefully this are good enough for the wiki!
(Jan. 03, 2014  7:23 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
just for future note, if a quote/post is large use Spoilers ..
Just fixed that. Didn't mean to make a new reply for this either lol. I should stop accessing the site from my phone Pinching_eyes_2
Edit: Just finished uploading the pictures I retook in sunlight. Hopefully these will suffice!
(Jan. 02, 2014  4:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: For SarabScientist, the photographs are decent, there is not too much shadow, but they should be upright. I also still cannot see them in their right resolution since they are on Photobucket.

Thank you and okay when I have some time in the day, I will retake most of the photos with better lighting and positioning. I just hope they still count for the points even if they're not pristine xD
Do you have to have actually bought the Beys or can you just take images in the store?
(Jan. 04, 2014  11:55 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Do you have to have actually bought the Beys or can you just take images in the store?

The boxes have to be set against a perfectly clean white background, so ...
I wanna help I wanna help! Grin

Sorry these are a little late. XD I was busy all week:

Phantom Orion B : D
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
L-Drago Destroy F : S
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Samurai Pegasis W105R2F
Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF
Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3
Ultimate Synchrom DX Set - Attack and Balance
I hope these are good enough quality for Beywiki! I used the best camera I could get my hands on. The backround was a little white-painted outlet in my wall where we set up decorations.

Hope these help the project! Grin
@TBD: They all seem very yellow. It seems you were using artifical lighting, which causes that generally, so retake them using natural sunlight.
All right, last upload before the Scavenger Hunt ends, wish me lcuk!
Thanks to The Bishop for touching up these photos, I hope they are up to Beywiki standards.
The background doesn't even look real for some of them ...
I took some pictures with my dads camera which isn't the best. If thy don't qualify, do I still get the points?

Tri I think you might have the same issue I had, where the pictures are just a little too yellow. I believe Kai-V wants them to be taken in natural light.
They were actually whiter before I uploaded them, I don't know what happened.