Old Project: Beyblade Price Reference List!

What makes Poseidon's price higher than any other Prize from that Booster ?
Cooler looking = more demand = less supply = high price..
It doesn't look that good for it to be over $100; a used one as well.
hah...my range would be the opposite of the objective of this project, which is to list down maximum possible price...but instead, i listed the lowest possible price for them...(my mistake)

so..you should know that so far it is almost impossible to find any of the RB12 prize for less than that...unless you are super lucky and the seller is too generous...
100$ ++ for those prize beys is still too ridiculous for sellers here as well as outside here...
I recently got one for $62 haha. Same goes for Apollon and Ariel 2.

All original colours, and have proper, excellent condition/near mint parts.
(Feb. 27, 2013  2:21 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Here are some of my ideas

Quote:MA-19 Starter Round Shell MS: $30-40
BB-31 Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS: $10
BB-33 BeyStadium Wide Square Type: $30 (I'm not to sure about this one)
BB-46 BeyStadium Standard Type: $30 (Not to sure)
BB-61 Grip Rubber Red: $8-10
BB-62 Grip Rubber Black: $8-10
BB-63 Grip Rubber White: $8-10
BB-66 Metal Face Red: $6
Any suggestions?

I've seen quite a big range from RSMS. I have seen them as low as $20 to $40 like you said.
Aren't all Hasbro Faceoff Sets around the $12.99 mark? Sorry if someone has metioned this before.
I really think prices for used versions of everything should be included as well
(Mar. 01, 2013  6:20 PM)Time Wrote: I really think prices for used versions of everything should be included as well

Not really, because there are different states of wear, plus you can just generally say that it should be less than the estimated current price for a new in box.
I think everyone has a general sense of what used is, functional with a little bit of wear and tear, but nothing broken
Again, there are very different states of wear that all come under the umbrella of used and that directly affects the worth of the beyblade.

And no, Used means lots of different things to lots of different people - and that's just those who consider it a single classification for some reason.
(Feb. 28, 2013  3:32 PM)Rush Wrote: Aren't all Hasbro Faceoff Sets around the $12.99 mark? Sorry if someone has metioned this before.

Where I live, most of the Faceoff Sets are at least $18.99, usually more.
(Feb. 28, 2013  3:32 PM)Rush Wrote: Aren't all Hasbro Faceoff Sets around the $12.99 mark? Sorry if someone has metioned this before.

I doubt it and secondly we're not gonna do an average price for all of them.
I just did some G-Rev beyblades, Galman, Galzzy, and Salmalyon. Basically the few cheap Takara beys that are NIB on EBay. What do you guys think?
Only four-five days left until this Project of the Moment finishes, guys ! There are basically only plastics and HMS estimated prices left. What do you all think about Esperr's list for plastics then, if there is something incorrect, what is it and what do you think it should be instead ? Whatever it is, if you are confident about it, add it on Beywiki.
3-Dog's been working pretty darn hard on the plastics side of things, but he mentioned needing a list. I looked at the list page on the wiki and noticed that it's just taken from the product list, and for plastics this means it doesn't include any of the random boosters, their contents, or exclusive beyblades. It also means there are early HMS in the Plastics section (those early HMS released under A-### Codes).

Furthermore, Plastics is also affected by brand for a number of things - there are the hasbro unique beys from G-revolution, as well as the beys they released as regular releases that Takara only released as limited editions/random booster beys.

I'll look at putting together something larger once the prices on this list for beyblades at least are done, as that shouldn't take me too long. I guess an extra section under plastics for Random Booster Exclusive and Limited Edition Plastics and another for Hasbro Exclusive and Re-Releases of Limited/RB Beyblades would be the way to go, but both titles seem too long. The prices don't tend to vary too much, at least not consistently, between hasbro and takara for plastics, aside from those (even the second BBA Champs series which didn't have any recolors (aside from Black Dranzer, but that was considered it's own beyblade) but some beys had different WD's or SG Cores).

Of course, then there's the recolors. It's a shame we don't have a full list of known plastics recolors yet (and then there's the obscure hasbro recolors like that light blue driger s Olencia (IIRC) has), and there's the non-prize random booster beyblades which tend to be an AR and its stickers plus a random WD and BB for most if not all random boosters. We would be able to do a list of prices for common recolors, at least, I'd think. But anyway, that's for later.
Here are a few of my own contributions:

A-126 Starter Dragoon MS - $85
A-131 Booster Dranzer MS - $30
A-132 HMS Customize Grip - $60
A-133 HMS Rubber Grip (Blue) - $15
A-136 Starter Einstein MS - $35
MA-11 Starter Advance Guardian - $25
MA-12 Starter Advance Striker - $60
MA-14 Starter Advance Eterner - $55
MA-15 Booster Phantom Fox MS - $45
MA-16 Booster Dark Leopard MS - $40
MA-18 Starter Magical Ape MS - $40
MA-19 Starter Round Shell MS - $40
MA-23 Starter Bloody Devil MS - $95
MA-24 Starter Shining God MS - $150

Again, I'm only giving my own input, feel free to edit and make changes. Smile
(Mar. 10, 2013  5:46 AM)th!nk Wrote: 3-Dog's been working pretty darn hard on the plastics side of things, but he mentioned needing a list. I looked at the list page on the wiki and noticed that it's just taken from the product list, and for plastics this means it doesn't include any of the random boosters, their contents, or exclusive beyblades. It also means there are early HMS in the Plastics section (those early HMS released under A-### Codes).

Furthermore, Plastics is also affected by brand for a number of things - there are the hasbro unique beys from G-revolution, as well as the beys they released as regular releases that Takara only released as limited editions/random booster beys.

I'll look at putting together something larger once the prices on this list for beyblades at least are done, as that shouldn't take me too long. I guess an extra section under plastics for Random Booster Exclusive and Limited Edition Plastics and another for Hasbro Exclusive and Re-Releases of Limited/RB Beyblades would be the way to go, but both titles seem too long. The prices don't tend to vary too much, at least not consistently, between hasbro and takara for plastics, aside from those (even the second BBA Champs series which didn't have any recolors (aside from Black Dranzer, but that was considered it's own beyblade) but some beys had different WD's or SG Cores).

Of course, then there's the recolors. It's a shame we don't have a full list of known plastics recolors yet (and then there's the obscure hasbro recolors like that light blue driger s Olencia (IIRC) has), and there's the non-prize random booster beyblades which tend to be an AR and its stickers plus a random WD and BB for most if not all random boosters. We would be able to do a list of prices for common recolors, at least, I'd think. But anyway, that's for later.

I second this. I think Wide Survivor and Defence should definitely be up there too.

(Mar. 10, 2013  7:16 AM)Tech Wrote: Here are a few of my own contributions:

A-126 Starter Dragoon MS - $85
A-131 Booster Dranzer MS - $30
A-132 HMS Customize Grip - $60
A-133 HMS Rubber Grip (Blue) - $15
A-136 Starter Einstein MS - $35
MA-11 Starter Advance Guardian - $25
MA-12 Starter Advance Striker - $60
MA-14 Starter Advance Eterner - $55
MA-15 Booster Phantom Fox MS - $45
MA-16 Booster Dark Leopard MS - $40
MA-18 Starter Magical Ape MS - $40
MA-19 Starter Round Shell MS - $40
MA-23 Starter Bloody Devil MS - $90
MA-24 Starter Shining God MS - $90

Again, I'm only giving my own input, feel free to edit and make changes. Smile

Looks alright but I really doubt you could ever get a Shining God for below $100 or even $150. I mean the last few that have come up have been like $300 but we're trying to encourage lower prices.
So $150 for Shining God MS seems okay?

EDIT: Shining God MS increased to $150, and Bloody Devil MS increased to $95. Just waiting for Kai-V's/3-Dog's/whatever higher power's okay Smile
I'd like to see what 3-Dog says especially since he's in charge.
Also see these prices as if someone here was selling a particular item and that you two were negotiating a price. "It would be reasonable both for the seller and for me if the item was at $ ___ US." And usually people here just want a price close to what it is 'worth' without making much more extra profit.
Quote:A-78 Booster Gaia Dragoon V: $55 (This is what I've seen on eBay most of the time)
MA-19 Starter Round Shell MS: $40
BB-33 BeyStadium Wide Square Type: $30 (I'm not to sure about this one)
BB-46 BeyStadium Standard Type: $30 (Not to sure)
BB-49 Angle Compass: $7 (The majority of these go for this much, although I've seen a few go for more than $10)
BB-58 Beylauncher Suspension: $6
BB-59 Burn Phoenix: $15 (Suggestions on this price)
BB-61 Grip Rubber Red: $8
BB-62 Grip Rubber Black: $8
BB-63 Grip Rubber White: $8
BB-69 Poison Serpent SW145 SD: $10-15 (Suggestions on this price)
I made a new list. Suggestions?
You do realize the point of this list is to keep prices low right? Also $15 for Poison serpent is unjustified considering it sucks. Same with Burn Phoenix. I'd say that rather than having an average price we should strive to have good prices that are also realistic. Also the prices on ebay for NIB plastics suck. $40 - $45 is a better price which is reasonable.
(Mar. 11, 2013  10:35 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: MA-19 Starter Round Shell MS: $40
BB-33 BeyStadium Wide Square Type: $40
BB-46 BeyStadium Standard Type: $40
BB-49 Angle Compass: $7
BB-58 Beylauncher Suspension: $8
BB-59 Burn Phoenix: $10
BB-61 Grip Rubber Red: $6
BB-62 Grip Rubber Black: $6
BB-63 Grip Rubber White: $6
BB-69 Poison Serpent SW145 SD: $10

I can only talk about these, so the corrections are made in bold in the quote above.

Oh, I forgot to reply : th!nk, the current list obviously only has the official products, but like I did with the HMS Random Boosters, of course the other Random Boosters need to get listed and their different possibilities separately too. I am even going to try adding some Metal Fight Beyblade recolours there.

And OK, I look forward to what 3-Dog will post here.
Personally I think Dranzer MS should be more around $20-25, seeing as it's not that good and I've seen quite a few cheap ones go on eBay and other sites.

Here's a few list I made:
  • BB-43 Lightning L-Drago 100HF: $12
  • BB-47 Earth Aquila 145WD: $10
  • BB-48 Flame Libra T125ES: $8
  • BB-50 Storm Capricorne M145Q: $8
  • BB-65 Rock Escolpio T125JB: $10
I know we're trying to lower prices, but I think Horogium deserves a little more credit, maybe $12 instead of $10.

However, I disagree with $50 for a Strongest Blader Set. It's not as good as the UDXS, and has less stuff, so it should be like $35-40 instead.