Old Project: Beyblade Price Reference List!

(Feb. 21, 2013  6:40 PM)Ultra Wrote: Nope I meant a set like this one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblade-G-Revolution-G-Challenge-Set-/121068479914?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item1c303e65aa

And you are referring to the stadium ? Because the Beyblades can generally be evaluated separately.

If it is the stadium you are talking about though, generally you could say that it is worth less than the Set's price, but I also think that particular green BeyStadium was sold separately by a seller before, no ? How much was that ?
I do mean the stadium. I'm not sure. Hopefully someone who bought one can look it up. Anyway i'll be adding some things soon.
(Feb. 21, 2013  7:22 PM)Ultra Wrote: I do mean the stadium. I'm not sure. Hopefully someone who bought one can look it up. Anyway i'll be adding some things soon.

Wait , so does that apply to that set in particular ?
Or all plastic sets similar to that ?
*That probably sounds like a stupid question , but I'm confused as can be*
It only applies to two since those will be used for the basis of the prices for two plastic gen stadiums since they're only available in those sets.
(Feb. 21, 2013  7:40 PM)Ultra Wrote: It only applies to two since those will be used for the basis of the prices for two plastic gen stadiums since they're only available in those sets.

Ah , OK.
So basically limited edition stadiums (That only come with sets) = try and do exactly that .
Got it .
Thank you Smile
They're not limited edition just very rare. They were released on their own but don't come around often.
(Feb. 21, 2013  7:55 PM)Ultra Wrote: They're not limited edition just very rare. They were released on their own but don't come around often.

Yeah , that's what I meant . I just wasn't quite sure how to phrase it ...
Another question. If we're basing the price on an ebay item which has free shipping how do we know how much to take off?

Also i'm proposing a price of $30 for a BB-10.
I assume everything should be based on NIB prices?
(Feb. 22, 2013  2:03 AM)Ultra Wrote: Another question. If we're basing the price on an ebay item which has free shipping how do we know how much to take off?

Also i'm proposing a price of $30 for a BB-10.

It depends, but I would say five to ten dollars maximum.

(Feb. 22, 2013  2:12 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: I assume everything should be based on NIB prices?

I am quite certain that I answered this question already.
I do not mean to cause insult, but I am quite certain it is "reference" with only one "r". I looked on google as well and it seems to be true for not just American English. Correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway, I'll see if I can help out with this.
What do we factor in when doing the prices? For example, Kreis Cygnus is about 10$ for the Sonokong one one EBay, but competitively, it is only worth about $5. Do we put the competitive value or the price it generally goes for?
(Feb. 22, 2013  2:14 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: What do we factor in when doing the prices? For example, Kreis Cygnus is about 10$ for the Sonokong one one EBay, but competitively, it is only worth about $5. Do we put the competitive value or the price it generally goes for?

It might end up costing five dollars in the future just like Draciel MS, but for the moment, its price is around ten dollars.
(Feb. 21, 2013  1:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  4:22 AM)Uwik Wrote: Kai-V, just a minor suggestion.

IMO, it would make more sense to add a date stamp of sort next to the prices. It will be a good reference for the prices, since they tend to fluctuate with time. In the future, if there's a lack of update, date stamping it won't diminish it's accuracy.

Example:
Beyblade Product Initial Price at Release Estimated Current Price
#1 Starter Ultimate Dragoon 680 yen (January 2000?) 1,000,000 yen (February 2013)

A date stamp would definitely be necessary, but I think we might be fine with simply adding "Last edited: " at the beginning of the article, no ? For the initial price at release, I do not think it is necessary since we specify that it is at the product's release date. We can simply try to add the specific dates onto the Beyblade Product List because only the MFB Product List has them right now.

I agree that they should perhaps be written in the cells, just for clarity. Every price isn't going to be checked every time the page is edited, so it would help pinpoint exactly when it was last checked.

If you want to minimise space taken up, I can work out a template for you which would just require the reader to hover over the price to see a date, if they desire to.
That would certainly be more pleasing to the eyes, but heavier on the amount of coding I suppose ...

Anyway, I did from BB-104 to BBG-27. What does everyone think ?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rence_List

(And yes, I appreciate the correction Imperial, hah.)
(Feb. 22, 2013  9:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That would certainly be more pleasing to the eyes, but heavier on the amount of coding I suppose

It'd be as easy as writing {{TT|PRICE|DATE}}, it's not that strenuous at all.
I must say I disagree with the price for the Strongest Blader Set. There is one on EBay right now for $32, and others for around $40.
I don't agree with the prices for Samurai Pegasis and Gladiator Bahamdia. None of the prices are supposed to include shipping so they shouldn't go to $20. I think an even $15 is better. Basing this off ebay btw.
OK for both then.
How are these prices? Based from Ebay.

Quote:Leone 145D: $10
Bull 125SF: $8
Sagiittario 145S: $8
Pegasus 145D: $10
Bull 145S: $6
Sagittario 125SF: $6
Leone 105F: $6
BeyStadium Attack Type: $45
Wolf D125B: $8
Wolf 105F: $7
Launcher Grip: $15
BeyPointer: $20
Bey Reshuffle Set Attack & Balance Type: $30
L Drago 105F: $12
Escolpio WD145B: $15
Gemios DF145FS: $15
Capricorne 100HF: $6
Storm Pegasis 105RF: $18
Dark Wolf DF145FS: $15
Rock Leone 145WB: $15
Two things I don't agree with there. $8 for Bull? I know you're basing that on the sonokong ones but this is for NIB so unless they come in a box/proper packaging I don't really think they can be used. A proper takara NIB BB-02 Bull is quite expensive these days. The only one on ebay is like $40 including shipping. Also you can't base the beypointer price on the sonokong ones. The proper BB-16 ones are all over $30 on ebay.
I did BB-70 through BBP-01. What does everyone think?
(Feb. 23, 2013  11:29 AM)Ultra Wrote: Two things I don't agree with there. $8 for Bull? I know you're basing that on the sonokong ones but this is for NIB so unless they come in a box/proper packaging I don't really think they can be used. A proper takara NIB BB-02 Bull is quite expensive these days. The only one on ebay is like $40 including shipping. Also you can't base the beypointer price on the sonokong ones. The proper BB-16 ones are all over $30 on ebay.

I agree with these objections by the way.

Also, I added proper sections just like in the Product Lists. The HMS Random Boosters are also listed in the new "Limited Releases". I wrote down all the separate Beyblades you can get from those Boosters, since having a confirmed prize Beyblade might be worth more than having an unopened and unchecked Booster. The same format could be used to decompose each Set or Random Booster too, by the way.
What about Beys that were only released by Hasbro(Burn Wolf, Flame Serpent, etc.)? Their prices can vary highly in the U.S., but it's mainly around $8-$12 in stores.
(Feb. 23, 2013  8:44 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: What about Beys that were only released by Hasbro(Burn Wolf, Flame Serpent, etc.)? Their prices can vary highly in the U.S., but it's mainly around $8-$12 in stores.

They are not really available separately anyway.