North Jersy tournament on 3/2/19

Hey guys, I'm now eligible for the organizers quiz and need some confirmations for a tournament. this will most likely happen on march 2nd 2019 somewhere in or around Montclair n.j. (official location TBD)

let me know if you have a good specific venue and I will look into it.
You can put me down as a confirmed participant, since i live near that area.

And I could help you with some of the stuff at the tournaments.

But I'm not 100% sure If i will be able to make it since it's January and your talking about it being in March.
nice, hope to see you there.

yes I will give you some combo advice and stuff like that. also would a later time in march or early April work better?
Have you taken the organizers test?
not yet. waiting for more participants. the test requires 4.
(Jan. 21, 2019  11:44 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: Hey guys, I'm now eligible for the organizers quiz and need some confirmations for a tournament. this will most likely happen on march 2nd 2019 somewhere   in or around Montclair n.j. (official location TBD)

I might be able to go if you make the tournament somewhere close to the location of “The Great Geist Yami”
@[Thug testing] will come only if it's regular format.

(Jan. 25, 2019  1:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  11:44 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: Hey guys, I'm now eligible for the organizers quiz and need some confirmations for a tournament. this will most likely happen on march 2nd 2019 somewhere   in or around Montclair n.j. (official location TBD)

I might be able to go if you make the tournament somewhere close to the location of “The Great Geist Yami”

This is for tournaments in NJ not Maryland, if you want to participate in a tournament there then contact the host of that tournament (Yami)

I'm pretty sure @[RandomBlader64] would go.
Yes, I could go. Montclair is very close for me.
@[LegendV3] You now have 4 people that you can write down for the organizers test

And I could help judging matches

And I have a Takara Tomy Standard Stadium
Nice to hear

I’ll take the test tomorrow after school

I also have a tt stadium but it is in very bad shape and is all taped up

I will cite this thread in the quiz
My friend bluebeymaster has a brand new tt stadium and has confirmed to me in person today at school
My friend thatphysicsnerd will probably attend.
He hasn’t been seen in the beyblading community since the beytuber brawl
What’s up everyone, my son is huge fan and avid Beyblader and I’d like to get him involved with you tournament in NJ. We live in Northern NJ so we are in your backyard. If 3/2 is a go you can count on one more participant.
I will be there Montclair is close to me
(Jan. 30, 2019  3:49 AM)LegendV3 Wrote: My friend thatphysicsnerd will probably attend.
 Where is it located?
(Feb. 08, 2019  5:10 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  3:49 AM)LegendV3 Wrote: My friend thatphysicsnerd will probably attend.
 Where is it located?

Montclair, NJ
(Feb. 08, 2019  8:21 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2019  5:10 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:  Where is it located?

Montclair, NJ
What format? Burst or metal?
Burst

Took the organizers quiz a few days ago and waiting for response
Looks like you will have a good group started for your area! We use to live South of Trenton, NJ for 5 yrs. You all should grab a mom-mini-van or carpool down here to Virginia for the Luinor Cup Tournament we just posted on the 24th of this month; Regular Burst format.
How's it going with the organizers test? @[LegendV3]
I really want to come, but I don’t think I would be able to make it. Sorry to intrude on everyone’s privacy, but how old are you all? I wouldn’t want to show up and be comparatively older than everyone.
I'm 35 and I regularly show up to tournaments where I am 4-6 times older than most of my opponents. If this makes you self-conscious, you may want to avoid tournaments.

Also, don't ask for people's ages, especially of minors. They can volunteer it if they want, and unless they're over 21 they probably shouldn't.

On average most bladers appear to be 4-14. There are always a few older participants but only a few.
(Feb. 23, 2019  5:48 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'm 35 and I regularly show up to tournaments where I am 4-6 times older than most of  my opponents. If this makes you self-conscious, you may want to avoid tournaments.

Also, don't ask for people's ages, especially of minors. They can volunteer it if they want, and unless they're over 21 they probably shouldn't.

On average most bladers appear to be 4-14. There are always a few older participants but only a few.
Apologies for the trouble. I’m only 16, but thank you for the info.