North Jersy tournament on 3/2/19

(Feb. 23, 2019  5:06 PM)Armor Wrote: I really want to come, but I don’t think I would be able to make it. Sorry to intrude on everyone’s privacy, but how old are you all? I wouldn’t want to show up and be comparatively older than everyone.

I'm 11, I dont care about the age differences. All I care about is when bladers have fun battling.
(Feb. 24, 2019  4:36 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2019  5:06 PM)Armor Wrote: I really want to come, but I don’t think I would be able to make it. Sorry to intrude on everyone’s privacy, but how old are you all? I wouldn’t want to show up and be comparatively older than everyone.

I'm 11, I dont care about the age differences. All I care about is when bladers have fun battling.

I hope to be as confident as you are. I got a new shipment of top tier layers coming in soon!
(Feb. 24, 2019  8:14 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  4:36 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: I'm 11, I dont care about the age differences. All I care about is when bladers have fun battling.

I hope to be as confident as you are. I got a new shipment of top tier layers coming in soon!

I'm getting Dead Phoenix soon so it will be fun

Never underestimate the power I have
I live about 1 hour away, but if you haven't become an organizer yet, idk if you'll be accepted on time. So far, I have no plans, but we'll see if that changes at all.
(Feb. 24, 2019  8:55 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  8:14 PM)Armor Wrote: I hope to be as confident as you are. I got a new shipment of top tier layers coming in soon!

I’m getting Shadow Amaterios, Hell Salamander, Archer Hercules, and Winning Valkyrie. Just the layers for each one though.
(Feb. 24, 2019  9:36 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  8:55 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: I'm getting Dead Phoenix soon so it will be fun

I’m getting Shadow Amaterios, Hell Salamander, Archer Hercules, and Winning Valkyrie. Just the layers for each one though.

Pretty good layer, I'd recommend rP and dP to make pP
(Feb. 24, 2019  10:58 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  9:36 PM)Armor Wrote: I’m getting Shadow Amaterios, Hell Salamander, Archer Hercules, and Winning Valkyrie. Just the layers for each one though.

Pretty good layer, I'd recommend rP and dP to make pP

Too expensive. Also, I think pP is outclassed by aH and hS? maybe not...
Any update on the north jersey tournament? My son Iron mike went to the tournament in Brooklyn and a great time.. great community made him feel real welcome , Wish there were more tournaments. I’ll help out if needed
@[LegendV3] Have you gotten the results yet?
Things aren't looking good. @[LegendV3] hasn't become an Organizer yet, and it's 2 days until the tournament. Maybe the tournament has to be rescheduled?
@[LegendV3] If you become an organizer will you make a Tournament soon?
Sorry. Guys. No tournaments any time soon.

It's been about 3 months since I took the organizers quiz and still haven the gotten a response.

If you want to just meet up And train that might be more doable.

The weathers getting nice and we could meet up at a park somewhere. If you have any suggestions for places to go let me know

Re are many US tournamentsI won't be able to make but if you can,bring home a victory to the NJ comutity.

Kind of off topic but if you want to have an unofficial bakugan tournament I'm down
got a reply just have to wait more
Good luck Legend.
(Feb. 24, 2019  8:55 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  8:14 PM)Armor Wrote: I hope to be as confident as you are. I got a new shipment of top tier layers coming in soon!

alright buddy.

just wait until you loose to a hasbro banana on bearing

the WBO is redoing the ranking system so they are very busy and won't be able to grade my quiz until probably the end of may
You can put me down as a participant, we need this
I'm going to try to take home a victory for New Jersey in today's Brooklyn tournament. Slice that like button to charge up the Spirit/Booyah Bomb xD
(May. 05, 2019  7:29 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm going to try to take home a victory for New Jersey in today's Brooklyn tournament. Slice that like button to charge up the Spirit/Booyah Bomb xD

At KJ's first Tournament the only one I lost to is Vincen. Avenge The Fallen
Hopefully this tournament happens soon
I want to go to another tournament this year
(May. 05, 2019  7:35 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2019  7:29 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm going to try to take home a victory for New Jersey in today's Brooklyn tournament. Slice that like button to charge up the Spirit/Booyah Bomb xD

At KJ's first Tournament the only one I lost to is Vincen. Avenge The Fallen

I got second place! Cho-Z Achilles 00 Proof Destroy and Cho-Z Spriggan Sting Bearing were the MVPs for me. Vincen was in this tournament as well, but I never battled against him.
(May. 05, 2019  9:09 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2019  7:35 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: At KJ's first Tournament the only one I lost to is Vincen. Avenge The Fallen

I got second place! Cho-Z Achilles 00 Proof Destroy and Cho-Z Spriggan Sting Bearing were the MVPs for me. Vincen was in this tournament as well, but I never battled against him.

AWESOME JOB!!! YOU THE MAN! Speaking this is your first Tournament!
(May. 05, 2019  10:27 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2019  9:09 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I got second place! Cho-Z Achilles 00 Proof Destroy and Cho-Z Spriggan Sting Bearing were the MVPs for me. Vincen was in this tournament as well, but I never battled against him.

AWESOME JOB!!! YOU THE MAN! Speaking this is your first Tournament!

Yeah, it was me vs him for the finals. I beat him 6-4. Close, very close.
I did it.

Thesupreemone just approved me as an organizer and I'm waiting to be flagged
Congratulations on being approved!
(May. 30, 2019  11:33 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: I did it.

Thesupreemone just approved me as an organizer and I'm waiting to be flagged

Yay!!! I'm so happy