North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

I would be willing to travel to New Bern.

What dates would work with for everyone in March? The only date I can't do is March 11th.
Would any of the organizers for a raleigh event be interested in running a metal fight tournament alongside burst? I'm trying to get back into beyblade but i don't own any burst, and i dont have enough non 4d wheels to be competitive under limited rules.
Will anyone be at that Playthrough event in Raleigh this Saturday? I'm actually interested in getting into the scene. I loved the show as a kid but had absolutely NO idea there was an actual scene and competition for it as well. I'm a complete noob and don't even have a blade yet, but I was hoping to catch someone at that Playthrough event so I could watch some battles and learn.
(Feb. 18, 2017  2:33 PM)Axel Phantom Wrote: no specific date in mind or anything but if we can get the okay for it, would anyone be interested in doing a tournament at the recently opened card shop in New Bern?
(Feb. 19, 2017  3:42 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I would be willing to travel to New Bern.

What dates would work with for everyone in March? The only date I can't do is March 11th.

well  since I'm very close to New Bern I would be fine whenever
We will have Burst for sell at the next event. April 15th at Game Theory!!! Who can come? If we can get a few to confirm we can get the thread up tomorrow.
Update: April 8th or the 22nd will be the event date. I failed to realize Easter weekend is on the 15th.
Come on guys! April 22nd or 29th. What will work for everyone?
I would like april 8th or april 22d but i think i can make it on 29th i have been kinda out of beyblade for a while and I am trying to get back in to it put me as a mabye
I live in tennessee so I might be able to make it
That is True But mabye we can bring it back perhapes mabye allowing all hasbro parts for starters I think The reason we dont have as many bladers as we use to is because we are stoping bladers from using hasbro parts think about it would you rather Order a beyblade burst bey from japen and wait
like a week or two or go to your local target or walmart in get one Not every one wants to play super commptive the reason I am not in to it as much as I was is because I have to order all my beys from online Mabye If we make it more flexible for new commers we can bring Beyblade back or at least
the commptive part of it beyblade is still a think just not commptivelly that is just my thought if any of you guys agree or disagre just post it here
(Apr. 06, 2017  10:06 PM)TBladerLight Wrote: That is True But mabye we can bring it back perhapes mabye allowing all hasbro parts for starters I think The reason we dont have as many bladers as we use to is because we are stoping bladers from using hasbro parts think about it would you rather Order a beyblade burst bey from japen and wait
like a week or two or go to your local target or walmart in get one Not every one wants to play super commptive the reason I am not in to it as much as I was is because I have to order all my beys from online Mabye If we make it more flexible for new commers we can bring Beyblade back or at least
the commptive part of it beyblade is still a think just not commptivelly that is just my thought if any of you guys agree or disagre just post it here

Bladers can use Hasbro parts that's not the problem it's the people being interested that is
Ya but you can only use bottom and top
(Apr. 07, 2017  1:59 AM)BladerLight Wrote: Ya but you can only use bottom and top

no you can use all three parts for burst the only issue is that the layers and drivers are not cross compatible
I hope to make it to a tournament at some point. Time is tough for me though, got 3 kids, job and wife works and in grad school.
Im now in a better position. Lets do a roll call! Who wants an event?
Hiya! So I poked into the tournament scene around the end of the Zero-G era, but I got busy etc so the hobby kinda fell to the wayside for me.

My travel options are limited but if there's an event being held in Raleigh at some point soon I'd love to attend. I'm moving to Japan around the end of summer so it'd be nice to reconnect with the bladers around here at least a little bit.
(May. 14, 2017  7:02 PM)Siliva Wrote: Hiya! So I poked into the tournament scene around the end of the Zero-G era, but I got busy etc so the hobby kinda fell to the wayside for me.

My travel options are limited but if there's an event being held in Raleigh at some point soon I'd love to attend. I'm moving to Japan around the end of summer so it'd be nice to reconnect with the bladers around here at least a little bit.

Post Anime North, we are back.

"Return Of The Empire!"
(May. 15, 2017  1:15 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Post Anime North, we are back.

"Return Of The Empire!"

Not "The Empire Strikes Back" ? Tongue_out_wink
Just let me know a good bit ahead of time and ill try my best to organize a way there.
Potentially. I need an exact date atleast 2 weeks in advance to put in to be off
I am back from Hiatus. I needed time to find myself again and find my passion again. I remembered why I do what I do. Fayeteville ComicCon as reached out to me about an event. Who's down? Results for any old events are being submitted now as I speak.
(Sep. 09, 2017  4:40 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I am back from Hiatus. I needed time to find myself again and find my passion again. I remembered why I do what I do. Fayeteville ComicCon as reached out to me about an event. Who's down? Results for any old events are being submitted now as I speak.

@[Oi Shinji] maybe intrested?