North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

Okay due to my work schedule. Dec 17th at GT new location and it will be Burst. Who's down?
I can't go the 17th, we have a Christmas trip that day.

I think that we should start trying to get something going for January, maybe after most people finish finals?

Edit:
I just checked and the 14th would be a good day for this, I can try and get something going if anyone is interested.
(Dec. 14, 2016  10:07 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: I can't go the 17th, we have a Christmas trip that day.

I think that we should start trying to get something going for January, maybe after most people finish finals?

Edit:
I just checked and the 14th would be a good day for this, I can try and get something going if anyone is interested.

I agree with Collin, we probably should hold off till January to do something to give people a chance to settle in after the holidays and maybe pick up some new parts since were all a bit behind. 

It's probably best to let Dark host since he has contacts with Game Theory, which generally has a better turnout than when we try outdoor locations.
(Dec. 15, 2016  12:45 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I agree with Collin, we probably should hold off till January to do something to give people a chance to settle in after the holidays and maybe pick up some new parts since were all a bit behind. 

It's probably best to let Dark host since he has contacts with Game Theory, which generally has a better turnout than when we try outdoor locations.

The reason that I mentioned hosting is, and no disrespect to Howard, Dark already has something in the works right now, and I don't know if he could handle getting that set up and hosting a tournament.
I can do January 14th at GT. Who could come? With the WBO being out for a couple of days we wouldn't get the attendance we need. So who can come?

1. Dark_Mousy
2. Thunder Dome
3. Ritsuka
4. StormScorpio1

Oh and did I say Convention coming soon!?!?! Details to follow!
the 14th i might make that
In February we are going to have 2 tournaments. WE HAVE A CONVENTION!!!!!!!
Beyblade burst is out in some parts of the us just thought I should tell you all also look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cojdTxOO2s8
where is the venue for the event on the 14th?
hey dark are we still down for jan 17th i think i can make it also are hasbro beyblade burst beys allowed
oh and i ment the 14th
Can some one tell me if we are down for the 14th or not or are we dealying the event
Our events are always at Game Theory, which is in Raleigh. Whenever Dark_Mousy says GT that means Game Theory. Although I wouldn't count on the event happening at this point considering Dark hasn't said anything about it since mid December and we don't really have enough confirmed.
I'm sorry for my abscese!!! My father was diagnosed with Cancer back in December and he jsut started Chemo. BUT, I am back and not going anywhere. My Dad is kicking Cancers butt. The CGS thread should be up tonight. We are returning to GT in February. I have spoken to David already.
I apologize to everyone for being distant and not being around. I am back and better then ever. I assure you of that.
Beyblade Summit Carolina Game Summit will be taking place at Top Hat Ball Room in Goldsboro On Saturday February 4th! Thread will be up tonight!
where is theard is it up if so can some one link it to me
(Jan. 26, 2017  5:09 PM)BladerLight Wrote: where is theard is it up if so can some one link it to me

You can always find tournament topics inside the WBO Beyblade Tournaments section: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Summit-2017
Good evening everyone!!! After Carolina Game Summit Conclude I had another convention approach me. Its call Play Through Convention. Its February 25th and 26th. They asked if i would host Beyblade that weekend. I can only host on Sunday the 26t due to my sister getting married on the 25th. Would anyone want to come to this? I have to give the organizer an answer ASAP.
no specific date in mind or anything but if we can get the okay for it, would anyone be interested in doing a tournament at the recently opened card shop in New Bern?