3rd
Tournament Results
Top Hat Ball Room
107 S Center St
  Venue may change. Will know soon.
11:00am on 02/04/2017
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hello World Beybladers!!! After a hiatus we are back and better then ever! Several years ago we had an event called Beyblade Colosseum @ Carolina Game Summit. We are having a full weekend of tournaments and some special surprises. The event will be on February 4th&5th In Goldsboro! Our venue will be in the Historic District of Downtown Goldsboro at Top Hat Ball Room! You can find the official CGS Table Top Game Page Here

There will be cosplaying at this event! So everyone is encouraged to dress up.

Confirmed:
1. Dark_Mousy

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I cant make it beacuse I have a basket ball game on the 4
Just letting you know that your banner says 2016.

I'm all for going so long as we can at least find 8 people to go.
I can go but is it okay if I only bring my string launcher and my bey
Actually I only have a string launcher
Also I've never been to a tournament
(Jan. 30, 2017  12:24 AM)AAV PLAYS Wrote: I can go but is it okay if I only bring my string launcher and my bey

Yes, that is completely fine! If you don't have a Bey, I am sure that others would be willing to loan you theirs. You also do not need a Blader Passport for this event, as tournaments held at conventions which require buying tickets are free.

Side note; in the future, please do not make a bunch of posts consecutively. Make one big post instead Smile
Banner is being updated right now. WE will have way more then 8. CGS didn't give me he Green Light until a week or so ago. But this event will e amazing!!!

What Beys would everyone like for sell?
Oh ok thx ur a real help can't cosplay tho cause they have no lui outfit
(Jan. 30, 2017  3:34 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Banner is being updated right now. WE will have way more then 8. CGS didn't give me he Green Light until a week or so ago. But this event will e amazing!!!

What Beys would everyone like for sell?

Are you sure about that?
(Jan. 31, 2017  12:49 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Are you sure about that?

(Jan. 31, 2017  12:49 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Are you sure about that?

[Image: lack-of-faith-disturbing.gif]

You guys might just have to see how it goes Saturday. Don't forget there's still a whole convention to look forward to!
I'll see you guys there. I'm planning on entering a different tournament, but I'll definitely swing buy.
I might go probbaly accutly but not confirm me I might have something to do that day and I dont want to make false promises but I will probablly be there
what does it mean by feb 4th/5th
is it a two day tournment or are there two events on diffrent days
also so only top and bottom of beyblade burst hasbro parts are allowed right but what if i use a beyblade burst bey with hasbro parts only is that allowed

some one explain to me what hasbro parts are allowed ant not allowed I dont under stand the rules about this subject about hasbro/takra tommy
(Jan. 31, 2017  9:36 PM)BladerLight Wrote: also so only top and bottom of beyblade burst hasbro parts are allowed right but what if i use a beyblade burst bey with hasbro parts only is that allowed

some one explain to me what hasbro parts are allowed ant not allowed I dont under stand the rules about this subject about hasbro/takra tommy

You can only use a Hasbro Energy Layer (Layer) with a Hasbro Performance Tip (Driver), but you cannot use a TAKARA TOMY Layer with a Hasbro Performance Tip nor a Hasbro Energy Layer with a TAKARA TOMY Driver. You are allowed to use the disk from TAKARA TOMY or Hasbro on either brand set up (for example, you can use a TAKARA TOMY disk with a Hasbro Layer and Driver (and vice versa)).

I hope this clears it up that you can only use the parts made by Hasbro with Hasbro parts only, and TAKARA TOMY parts with other TAKARA TOMY parts (except for disks for the both of them). :)

Also; just make one post! It is against the rules to be making multiple posts consecutively
(Jan. 31, 2017  9:28 PM)BladerLight Wrote: is it a two day tournment or are there two events on diffrent days

I think there is going to be 2 events on the 4th and 5th

(Jan. 31, 2017  9:36 PM)BladerLight Wrote: also so only top and bottom of beyblade burst hasbro parts are allowed right but what if i use a beyblade burst bey with hasbro parts only is that allowed

So only the Hasbro Layers and Drivers can go together and the TT Layers and Drivers can go together the only thing you could mix with each brand is the Discs.

Edit: took too long to post :(
The Beyblade event is going to be held on the 4th at 11am; however, the convention will last from the 4th till the 5th so you will have the option to stay and enjoy the rest of the convention if you would like to. I want to make something more clear because I don't think it's too clear right now. So nobody gets a surprise on Saturday, there is no WBO entry free for this event, but in order to get into the convention you will have to buy a 20$ pass in.
Can i bring my King Kerberus K2 and Super Grip Launcher?
Also, i live in Kentucky
(Feb. 01, 2017  2:16 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: Can i bring my King Kerberus K2 and Super Grip Launcher?
Also, i live in Kentucky

Yes you can bring them
I can't come, family wont let me